DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2020: The Application form for B.Tech has been extended. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology will conduct the B.Tech Admission. DAIICT organizes the admission process every year to offer admission to the applicant in B.Tech Programmes. The admission will be on the basis of the All India Level and Gujarat State Level. Therefore, there is no entrance examination for getting admission. Only eligible candidates can fill and submit the application form of DAIICT 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The merit list will also be prepared on the basis of JEE Main AIRs. Through the merit list, applicants will get shortlisted for getting DAIICT Admission 2020 under various branches of the B.Tech course.
NOTE – At All India Level, applicants can apply through their JEE Main All India Rank’s and at Gujarat State Level, candidates have to apply through ACPC separately.
DAIICT B.Tech Application Form 2020 Extended (till 15th Sep. 2020)
DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2020 Date
The following table shows some of the dates related to the admission procedure of DAIICT 2020: The Schedule for All India Category & NRI category applicants has been given below.
ALL INDIA Category & NRI (Foreign) Applicants Schedule
|Online Application Form Release||12th March 2020|
|Last Submission Date||15th September 2020|
|Publishing of 1st Merit List||TBA|
|Last Date for payment of fees for shortlisted applicants||—|
|Registration for New B.Tech students (All India)||—|
|Orientation Program for B.Tech students||—|
|Commencement of Classes for First Year UG Students and Last Registration Date for returning students||—|
Quick Facts about DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2020
|Admission name||Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology Bachelor of Technology Admission|
|Commonly Known as||DAIICT B.Tech Admission|
|Conducting Body||Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT)|
|Purpose||Admission to B.Tech (ICT) and B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science) at DAIICT|
|Admission Process||The admission is on the basis of JEE Main 2020 AIR. No separate entrance exam will be conducted.|
|Availability of Online Application||4th week of April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1200|
|Number of Seats Available||All India Category – 115|
Gujarat Category – 165
DAIICT B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidate must be aware of the eligibility criteria for DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2020. Have a look at the following points.
- An applicant whose birth date falls on or after 1st October 1992 is eligible to apply for the DAIICT B.Tech Admissions 2020
- The candidate must have qualified JEE Main 2020
- Aspirants who are appearing for class 12th examination or equivalent examination can also apply for DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2020
- The applicant must have passed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics
Below is the list of qualifying examinations that the DAIICT accepts for the admission procedure.
- HSC Vocational Examination
- Intermediate examination by a recognized central or state board such as CBSE or CISCE
- 2-year pre-university qualifying examination from a recognized university or board
- 3 years duration diploma recognized by the AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education
- The final examination of the 2-year course of the Joint Service Wing of the NDA (National Defence Academy)
- Advanced (A) level at GCE examination (London/ Cambridge / Sri Lanka)
- Senior Secondary school examination organized by the National Institute of Open Schooling with five subjects at least
- Certificate of High School Examination of the International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva or Cambridge University
NOTE – Eligibility Criteria of DAIICT 2020 remains the same for all applicants who are seeking DAIICT B.Tech admission 2020
DAIICT B.Tech Application Form 2020
DAIICT B.Tech Application Form 2020 is available now. The conducting authority has released the form in online mode on the official website of the university. Only eligible candidates can fill the form. Filling of application form is vital for candidates who desire for DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2020. The form comprises personal, qualification, category, communication, and contact details. The aspirant must fill the correct details.
Details regarding JEE Main 2020 also need to be filled, which includes marks scored, rank obtained, and roll number. On completion of form filling, the applicant must submit it on or before the last date of submission. The last date to submit the form is the 15th September 2020. While submitting, aspirants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1200, which is the same for all categories of the applicant via online mode. Payment can be made through Net banking or Debit/Credit card.
DAIICT B.Tech Merit List 2020
The authority will publish the DAIICT B.Tech Merit List 2020 in online mode. The list will be prepared on the basis of All India Rank of JEE Main 2020. The candidate whose name is present in the merit list is called for the Counselling process. Thus, aspirants need to pay corresponding admission fees within the given deadline and they have to report at the DAIICT campus for document verification. Upon successful verification, seats will be allotted to the applicant.
DAIICT B.Tech Cut-Off 2020
DAIICT B.Tech Cut-off 2020 is the minimum score required by the candidate to qualify the examination. But as there is no cut-off released for DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2020, therefore, the cut-off will depend on JEE Main 2020. The following points will be taken into consideration for the cut-off.
- Previous year cutoff
- Number of aspirants
- Admission trends for the year
- Annual Intake
- The complexity level of examination
DAIICT B.Tech Counselling 2020
- DAIICT B.Tech Counselling 2020 takes place on the basis of the Merit list published by the authority
- The counselling process will be organized in online mode and only registered candidates can attend it
- To check admission status, the aspirant must check his/her email ID and university official website on regular terms
- When the applicant accepts the allotted seat, he/she needs to visit the DAIICT campus for registration, document verification, and fee payment
- The orientation programme is going to take place in the last week of July 2020 for aspirants whose admission will be confirmed
DAIICT B.Tech Seat Matrix 2020
Candidates can opt for any one of the B.Tech courses provided at DAIICT, which are B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology), and B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science). The authority offers seats for each of the programmes. DAIICT B.Tech Admission Seat Matrix 2020 is shown in the table below:
|B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology)||224|
|B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science)||56|
DAIICT B.Tech Fee Structure 2020
The fee structure is given below for the candidates who confirm their DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2020:
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 81,000 (per semester)|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 2,500 (per semester)|
|Caution Deposit Fees||Rs. 15,000 (Refundable at the end of the programme)|
|Hostel Rent||Rs. 15,000 per Semester (Staying in the hostel is compulsory)|
|Food||As per actual, as charged by the canteen/ cafeteria. (Approximately Rs. 4,000 – 5,000 per month)|
DAIICT B.Tech Contact Details
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Phone: (079) 30510574/575/576