IGRUA 2018 Application Form is Available now! Click the button below to Apply Now.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) released the Application form for the entrance exam conducted for admission to Commercial Pilot License (CPL). The last date for submitting the Application form with Online Payment Mode is today i.e. 01st May 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) conducts entrance exam every year for the admission to the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). Eligible candidates are selected through three stages of the exam, where the first one will be a written exam, candidates qualifying the written test will be called for Interview and the shortlisted candidates will go for further Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric test.
Candidates interested in applying will be required to fill up the Application Form which is available on the official website of the Akademi i.e. www.digialm.com, the forms will be available only in the online mode. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before proceeding for the Application Form. The selection procedure includes the Online written exam followed by the Interview round and the Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test.
The online Application Form has been released by the Institute for the session 2018-2019. Only candidates filling up the Application Form in completion will be able to appear for the entrance exam. Candidates can go through the Application Form details and Eligibility conditions from the article below.
IGRUA 2018 Application Form
IGRUA Application Form has been released on 5th March 2018. Candidates will be required to fill up the Form providing all the required valid and correct details. It should be noted in case of any incorrect information, the candidature is liable to be cancelled by the Akademi. Go through the important dates of Application Form, Examination date, admit card etc. from the tabular format below:
|Start of the Online Application Form||5th March 2018|
|Last Date for the online submission of the Application Form (for fee payment by bank Challan)||24th April 2018|
|Last Date for the online submission of the Application Form (for fee payment by online mode)||01st May 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||05th May 2018|
|Online Written Test||12th May 2018|
|Interview Schedule||04th June 2018|
|Interviews and Pilot Aptitude Test start from and||02nd July 2018|
|Interviews and Pilot Aptitude Test Start from||09th July 2018|
|Final result||24th July 2018|
|Last date for the payment of Commitment money||18th August 2018|
|Date of joining first batch||05th September 2018|
IGRUA 2018 Registration
- Visit the official website of IGRUA or Click here to Apply
- Click on the entrance and go through the advertisement. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself.
- Enter the name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number by clicking on ‘Registration for new user’.
- Candidates will be receiving password on the registered mobile number and user ID on Registered Email ID.
IGRUA 2018 Application Form
- Candidates will be required to Login through the Registration ID and Password created at the time of Registration.
- Enter the following details like Personal Details and Educational Qualifications.
Uploading the Photograph and the Signature
- Upload the recent size photograph in JPG/JPEG format with maximum 80kb file size.
- Upload the scanned image of the signature with maximum 80kb file size
Payment of IGRUA Application Fee
- At last, the applicants must pay the Application Fee
- For General and OBC candidates- Rs. 10,000/-
- For SC/ST candidates- Exempted from the payment of the Application Fee
- Online Payment Mode- Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI netbanking
- It should be noted, application fee will be non-refundable once paid.
IGRUA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the entrance exam should go through the eligibility criteria in detail before applying for the exam. The eligibility conditions are defined by the institute, in case the candidate doesn’t satisfy the prescribed criteria her/his candidature will be liable for cancellation. Go through the eligibility conditions in context of educational qualifications, age etc.
- Age: The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of joining.
- Educational Qualifications: The educational qualification is defined by the institute as per the category of the candidate mentioned in the table below
|General Candidates||SC/ST/OBC candidates (in non-creamy layer)|
- In case SC/ST and OBC candidates do not qualify even after 5% relaxation in the entrance written test, the seats would be de-reserved for the General Category.
- All candidates must comply eligibility criteria by given date for interview/aptitude test.