IGRUA Application Form 2019: Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) conducts entrance exam every year for the admission to the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). Eligible candidates are selected through three stages of the exam, where the first one will be a written exam, candidates qualifying the written test will be called for Interview and the shortlisted candidates will go for further Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric test. Candidates interested in applying will be required to fill up the Application Form which will be available on the official website of the Akademi i.e. www.digialm.com, the forms will be available only in the online mode. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions before proceeding for the Application Form. The selection procedure includes the Online written exam followed by the Interview round and the Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test. Candidates can go through IGRUA Application Form 2019 details and Eligibility conditions from the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IGRUA Application Form 2019
Candidates will be required to fill up the Form providing all the required valid and correct details. It must be noted in case of any incorrect information, the candidature will be liable to be cancelled by the Akademi. Go through the tentative dates of Application Form, Examination date, admit card etc. from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of the Online Application Form||March 2019|
|Last Date for the online submission of the Application Form (for fee payment by bank Challan)||April 2019|
|Last Date for the online submission of the Application Form (for fee payment by online mode)||May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2019|
|Online Written Test||May 2019|
|Interview Schedule||June 2019|
|Interviews and Pilot Aptitude Test start from and||July 2019|
|Interviews and Pilot Aptitude Test Start from||July 2019|
|Final result||July 2019|
|Last date for the payment of Commitment money||August 2019|
|Date of joining the first batch||September 2019|
IGRUA Application Form 2019
The Application Form of Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi will be available in an online mode on the official website. Candidates who are planning on applying for the admission to the course will have to fill up the form and submit it before the due date. The Applications will be available as per on the date as announced by the examination conducting authorities. It is an important part of the admission procedure and the applicant will not be able to proceed with the procedure further without filling the Application Form. The examination authorities will also release the Information Brochure along with the Application Form and it is advised that the candidate must go through it thoroughly to make themselves aware with the procedure of filling the Application Form without any error.
The candidate has to provide the personal details, Academic details, contact information and will have to upload the Photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. The details provided in the Application Form must be entered with the utmost care. The provided information will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission by the admission authorities and in case if any of the entered detail is found to be incorrect and invalid, the candidature will be liable for the cancellation. The final submission of the form will only be after the payment of the Application fee. It is advised that the candidate must get the photocopy of the submitted Application Form for the future references.
IGRUA 2019 Registration
- Visit the official website of IGRUA
- Click on the entrance and go through the advertisement. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself.
- Enter the name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number by clicking on ‘Registration for new user’.
- Candidates will be receiving password on the registered mobile number and user ID on Registered Email ID.
IGRUA 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will be required to Login through the Registration ID and Password created at the time of Registration.
- Enter the following details like Personal Details and Educational Qualifications.
Uploading the Photograph and the Signature
- Upload the recent size photograph in JPG/JPEG format with maximum 80kb file size.
- Upload the scanned image of the signature with maximum 80kb file size
Payment of IGRUA Application Fee
- At last, the applicants must pay the Application Fee
- For General and OBC candidates- Rs. 10,000/-
- For SC/ST candidates- Exempted from the payment of the Application Fee
- Online Payment Mode- Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI net banking
- It should be noted, the application fee will be non-refundable once paid.
IGRUA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the entrance exam should go through the eligibility criteria in detail before applying for the exam. The eligibility conditions are defined by the institute, in case the candidate doesn’t satisfy the prescribed criteria her/his candidature will be liable for cancellation. Go through the eligibility conditions in the context of educational qualifications, age etc.
- Age: The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of joining.
- Educational Qualifications: The educational qualification is defined by the institute as per the category of the candidate mentioned in the table below
|General Candidates||SC/ST/OBC candidates (in a non-creamy layer)|
- In case SC/ST and OBC candidates do not qualify even after 5% relaxation in the entrance written test, the seats would be de-reserved for the General Category.
- All candidates must comply eligibility criteria by a given date for interview/aptitude test.
Important Points Regarding IGRUA Application Form 2019
The candidates applying for the entrance exam of IGRUA must be aware of few of the points regarding the Application Form. The form must be filled with the utmost care. Find a few of the points related to the Application Form of IGRUA from the points below:
- The Application Form of IGRUA 2019 will be available only in an online mode and the candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest details regarding the Application Form which will be available only on the official website of Akademi.
- The submission of the form will have to be only in an online mode and has to be done before the due date. The APplications received after the mentioned date will not be accepted by the examination authorities.
- The candidate must enter the details with the utmost care and must make sure that the information provided is valid and correct as any form of misleading details will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- The final submission of the Application form will only be after the payment of the Application fee. The incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the examination conducting authorities.
- Only those applicants who have successfully submitted the Application form will be eligible to download the Admit card of IGRUA 2019.
- Candidates are advised that they must get the multiple photocopies of the submitted Application Form for the future references.