IGRUA 2019: Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) conducts an entrance exam for the admission to the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). IGRUA is a flying training institute which trains the personnel to become a Commercial Pilot. The eligible candidates for the course are selected through the IGRUA 2019 entrance exam. Candidates interested in applying will be required to fill up the Application Form which is available on the official website of the Akademi i.e. www.digialm.com, the forms will be available only in the online mode. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before proceeding for the IGRUA 2019 Application Form. The selection procedure includes the Online written exam followed by the Interview round and the Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test. The admission dates will be available on the official website released by the Akademi. Candidates can go through the Application Form details, eligibility conditions, selection procedure, exam pattern, syllabus of IGRUA 2019 from the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IGRUA 2019 Exam Dates
The IGRUA 2019 Application Form for the session of 2019-2020 will be released by the examination body. Candidates will be required to fill up the Form providing all the required valid and correct details. It should be noted in case of any incorrect information, the candidature is liable to be cancelled by the Akademi. Go through the important dates of IGRUA 2019 Application Form, Examination date, admit card etc. from below.
The official dates will be available as soon as they are announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of IGRUA 2019 from the tabular format below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of the Online Application Form||March 2019|
|Last Date for the online submission of the Application Form (for fee payment by bank Challan)||April 2019|
|Last Date for the online submission of the Application Form (for fee payment by online mode)||May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2019|
|Online Written Test||May 2019|
|Interview Schedule||June 2019|
|Interviews and Pilot Aptitude Test start from and||July 2019|
|Interviews and Pilot Aptitude Test Start from||July 2019|
|Final result||July 2019|
|Last date for the payment of Commitment money||August 2019|
|Date of joining the first batch||September 2019|
IGRUA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the IGRUA 2019 entrance exam should go through the eligibility criteria in detail before applying for the exam. The eligibility conditions are defined by the institute, in case the candidate doesn’t satisfy the prescribed criteria her/his candidature will be liable for cancellation. Go through the eligibility conditions in the context of educational qualifications, age etc.
- Age: The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of joining.
- Educational Qualifications: The educational qualification is defined by the institute as per the category of the candidate mentioned in the table below
|General Candidates||SC/ST/OBC candidates (in a non-creamy layer)|
IGRUA 2019 Application Form
IGRUA 2019 Application Form will be released in an online mode. Candidates interested in applying for admission to the course of Commercial Pilot Training (CPL) will be required to fill up the Application Form in its entirety. The submission of Application Form will be accepted only after the successful payment of the Application fee. The Application Form will be filled in multiple stages such as Registration, filling up of personal details, educational qualifications, uploading the scanned photograph and signature and the fee payment. The payment of the Application Fee can be done either through online mode by using the debit card/credit card or through offline mode by using the e- challan method. Candidates can go through the dates of Application Form from the tabular format below.
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official website of IGRUA
- Click on the entrance and go through the advertisement. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself.
- Enter the name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number by clicking on ‘Registration for a new user.
- Candidates will be receiving password on the registered mobile number and user ID on Registered Email ID.
Step 2- Application Form
- Candidates will be required to Login through the Registration ID and Password created at the time of Registration.
- Enter the following details like Personal Details and Educational Qualifications.
Step 3- Uploading the Photograph and the Signature
- Upload the recent size photograph in JPG/JPEG format with maximum 80kb file size.
- Upload the scanned image of the signature with maximum 80kb file size
Step 4- Payment of Application Fee
- At last, the applicants must pay the Application Fee
- For General and OBC candidates- Rs. 10,000/-
- For SC/ST candidates- Exempted from the payment of the Application Fee
- Online Payment Mode- Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI net banking
- It should be noted, the application fee will be non-refundable once paid.
IGRUA 2019 Admit Card
IGRUA 2019 Admit Card will be available in an online mode. Candidates who have successfully completed the Application form will be able to access the document provided on the link which will be available tentatively in the month of May 2019. It is a mandatory document which must be carried at the time of the examination, a candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall in its absence.
The Admit card will serve as a valid identity to appear for the written exam, interview and Pilot Aptitude Test, therefore, it must be preserved until the selection procedure gets over. The candidates without Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It should be noted that the Admit card will only be available in the online mode and there will be no availability of delivering the document individually. Go through the steps mentioned below for successfully downloading the IGRUA 2019 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website i.e. igrua.gov.in
- Click on the IGRUA 2019 Admit card link and enter the login credentials
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Admit card. In case of any incorrect information, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- After cross checking, download the admit card and take atleast 2 to 3 printout copies of it.
- It is mandatory to carry admit card to the examination hall along with a valid Photo ID proof (PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License etc.)
Contents mentioned on the IGRUA 2019 Admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Course name
- Application Number
- Registration number
- Timing of the exam
- Reporting time
- Address of the examination Center
- General instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam
IGRUA 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will be appearing for IGRUA 2019 entrance exam can go through the pattern of the examination held for the selection to the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). The examination will be conducted in the following pattern:
- The written examination will start at 2.30 PM.
- General English, Maths, Reasoning, Physics & Current affairs will be the subjects covered in the entrance exam.
- The pattern of the question paper will be of objective type. Candidates will be given four options for every question out of which the correct one has to be ticked.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- The cutoff marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cutoff marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.
The candidates will be called for an interview only after qualifying the written exam. Candidates will be interviewed regarding their analytical skills and general approach to their environment. In an interview session, the documents will be verified. Therefore, candidates must get the following documents listed below:
- Proof of Date of Birth (such as the 10th class certificate)
- 10th Marksheet
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- A certificate from the competent authority that the OBC candidate doesn’t belong to Creamy layer.
- Admit Card carried for the written exam.
Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test:
- Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection.
- No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
IGRUA 2019 Syllabus
The IGRUA 2019 syllabus of the written exam will be prescribed by the Institute for the candidates planning to appear for the entrance exam. The examination will be conducted through online mode and will be in an objective format where candidates will be required to tick mark the correct option out of the four options given.
The syllabus of the IGRUA 2019 entrance exam will include general questions based on senior secondary level. The past year’s question papers are also available for getting an impression of how the questions will be framed. Candidates will be required to prepare the following mentioned subjects:
- General English
- Reasoning and Current affairs
Commitment Money: The candidates finally selected for the course including SC/ST/OBC will be required to pay commitment money of Rs. 2 Lacs (non-refundable but adjustable against the total fee) after the declaration of the result to secure that seat in course of CPL (Commercial Pilot License). The payment should be done before the last date of submission as prescribed by the concerned authority.
IGRUA 2019 Interview Schedule and Result
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) will announce the Interview Schedule for the selection of the candidates in the Commercial Pilot Training Course. Candidates will be required to provide their Registered Email ID and Password in order to access the Interview Schedule. Only those candidates who have qualified the written exam will be eligible to appear for the interview.
The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) will announce the result of the entrance exam on its official website. The declaration of IGRUA 2019 result will contain the names of the candidates who have successfully qualified the IGRUA 2019 entrance exam. The link for the result will be available after the entrance exam procedure gets over. It will be declared after the completion of every stage. Candidates who have successfully appeared for the entrance exam will be able to check their final result. Candidates will be shortlisted in terms of their performance in an online written test, Interview and Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test. Candidates must have their User ID and Password with them while checking IGRUA result.
Steps to check the IGRUA 2019 Result:
- Click on the link of result which will be available on the website
- Go to IGRUA result 2019
- Enter the following credentials, User ID and password to view the result and click on the submit button
- Download the IGRUA 2019 result and take a printout of it for future use.