IGRUA Admit Card 2019: Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) conducts an entrance exam for the admission to courses of Commercial pilot license (CPL). Eligible candidates are selected through the entrance exam which is held in three stages of the written online exam, Interview round and Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test. The Admit Card of IGRUA 2019 will be available in an online mode on the official website of the Akademi. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form of IGURA will be eligible to download the Admit card. The login link will be available as per on the mentioned date in the schedule of IGRUA. It must be made sure that the login credentials provided in the login section of the Admit card must be valid and correct as it will not be available with incorrect details. It is advised that once the Admit Card is available, the candidate must go through the details mentioned very carefully. For more of the details regarding IGRUA Admit card 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IGRUA Admit Card Dates 2019
Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam of IGRUA 2019 will be required that they must be aware of the date for the release of the Admit Card. The important dates will be available in the officially released admission schedule. The Admit Card will also be available as per on the scheduled date on the official website of the Akademi. It is advised that once the schedule is available, the candidate must save and download it so as not to miss any of the important events.
Go through the tentative schedule of IGRUA Admit Card from the tabular format below. The officially released dates will be available once they are announced by the examination authorities.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|IGRUA Admit card 2019 will be available in an online mode on||May 2019|
|IGRUA 2019 exam will be conducted on||May/June 2019|
IGRUA Admit Card 2019
The Admit card of IGRUA 2019 will be available in an online mode on the official website of the Akademi. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the Admit card of IGRUA. It is a mandatory document which must be presented on the day of the examination by the candidate. The login of IGRUA Admit Card 2019 will be available as per on the announced date as mentioned in the officially released admission schedule of IGRUA. Candidates will have to enter the asked credentials in the login section in order to access the Admit Card. The document will be available with the wrong details. The candidate must note that the absence of the Admit card will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the entrance exam.
Once the Admit Card is available on the screen, the applicant is advised that they must go through it thoroughly. The Admit Card of IGRUA 2019 will provide all the important details such as the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Roll Number, Course Name, Date and the timing of the exam, Centre allotted to the candidate for the exam, important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the entrance examination. If any of the details provided on the Admit Card is found to be invalid or incorrect, the applicant must contact the examination conducting body immediately so that the edited Admit Card is issued before the entrance examination of IGRUA. Candidates are advised to get the multiple photocopies of the Admit card on the day of the exam, in case the downloaded is lost or damaged on the examination day.
Steps for downloading the IGRUA Admit Card:
- Visit the official website i.e. igrua.gov.in
- Click on the Admit card link and enter the login credentials
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Admit card. In case of any incorrect information, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- After cross-checking, download the admit card and take at least 2 to 3 printout copies of it.
- It is mandatory to carry admit card to the examination hall along with a valid Photo ID proof (PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License etc.)
Contents Mentioned on the IGRUA Admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Course name
- Application Number
- Registration number
- Timing of the exam
- Reporting time
- Address of the examination Center
- General instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam
General Instructions Regarding the IGRUA Admit Card
- Admit card is a mandatory document, providing a valid identity to the candidate in order to appear for the IGRUA exam.
- Admit Card should not be torned or destructed in any manner will not be considered acceptable for letting candidate appear for the exam. Also, the information mentioned on the document should not be changed or altered in any manner by the candidate, given that the details mentioned are by the examination controlling body of the institute.
- Candidates are advised to cross-check the information mentioned on the Admit Card regarding the name of the examination, timings or date of the exam. In case of any incorrect detail, the examination authority should be immediately contacted by the candidate.
- The instructions mentioned on the Admit Card should be read carefully by the candidate.
- It is advised that applicant reach the examination hall at least an hour before the exam.
- The Admit card will only be available on the official website of the Institute. Candidates will be required to provide credentials for downloading the document.
- It is necessary that at least one valid Photo ID (PAN card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc.) is carried along with the Admit card on the day of the exam.