IGRUA Admit Card 2018: IGRUA has released the Admit Card for the entrance exam to be conducted on 12th May 2018. Candidates will be able to download the IGRUA Admit card by logging in to their Application forms. Find the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Admit Card Download link below.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) conducts entrance exam for the admission to courses of Commercial pilot license (CPL). Candidates interested in applying for the course will be required to fill up the Application Form available on the website of the institute. Eligible candidates are selected through the entrance exam which is held in three stages of the written online exam, Interview round and Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test.
The official notification regarding entrance exam schedule has been released by IGRUA. The Application Form has been released on 5th March 2018 and the last date for the receipt of the Application Form is 24th April 2018 (for fee payment by Bank Challan) and 01st May 2018 (for fee payment by online mode).
It is advised that candidates go through the eligibility criteria in detail before proceeding for the Application Form. In case of any incorrect information provided, Akademi reserves the right of cancelling the candidature. The Admit card for the exam will be made available on the website from 05th May 2018 and the Final Result will be released on 24th July 2018.
IGRUA Admit Card 2018
IGRUA Admit Card has been released – Download Now!
Candidates can login using the below-provided window and download their admit card.
IGRUA Admit Card is now to available. Candidates will be required to provide the necessary details for successfully downloading the Admit Card. Download your Admit card from the above provided link or CLick Here to download.
IGRUA 2018 Admit card is a mandatory document which should be carried to the examination hall by the candidate, its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam. It contains all the required details necessary for the examination. Candidates are also advised to cross-check the information mentioned on the IGRUA Admit Card.
The IGRUA Admit card will serve as a valid identity to appear for the written exam, interview and Pilot Aptitude Test, therefore, it should be preserved till the selection procedure gets over. The candidates without Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It should be noted that the Admit card will only be available in the online mode and there will be no availability of delivering the document individually.
Steps for downloading the IGRUA Admit Card:
- Visit the official website i.e. igrua.gov.in
- Click on the Admit card link and enter the login credentials
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Admit card. In case of any incorrect information, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- After cross-checking, download the admit card and take at least 2 to 3 printout copies of it.
- It is mandatory to carry admit card to the examination hall along with a valid Photo ID proof (PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License etc.)
Contents Mentioned on the IGRUA Admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Course name
- Application Number
- Registration number
- Timing of the exam
- Reporting time
- Address of the examination Center
- General instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam
General Instructions Regarding the IGRUA Admit Card
- Admit card is a mandatory document, providing a valid identity to the candidate in order to appear for the IGRUA exam.
- Admit Card should not be torned or destructed in any manner will not be considered acceptable for letting candidate appear for the exam. Also, the information mentioned on the document should not be changed or altered in any manner by the candidate, given that the details mentioned are by the examination controlling body of the institute.
- Candidates are advised to cross-check the information mentioned on the Admit Card regarding the name of the examination, timings or date of the exam. In case of any incorrect detail, the examination authority should be immediately contacted by the candidate.
- The instructions mentioned on the Admit Card should be read carefully by the candidate.
- It is advised that applicant reach the examination hall at least an hour before the exam.
- The Admit card will only be available on the official website of the Institute. Candidates will be required to provide credentials for downloading the document.
- It is necessary that at least one valid Photo ID (PAN card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc.) is carried along with the Admit card on the day of the exam.