Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) conducts entrance exam for the admission to the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). IGRUA is a flying training institute which trains the personnel to become a Commercial Pilot. The eligible candidates for the course are selected through the entrance exam. The Application form procedure for IGRUA is over now and the last date for the submission of the form was 01st May 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates interested in applying will be required to fill up the Application Form which is available on the official website of the Akademi i.e. www.digialm.com, the forms will be available only in the online mode. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions before proceeding for the Application Form. The selection procedure includes the Online written exam followed by the Interview round and the Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test.
All the important dates have been released by the Akademi. Candidates can go through the Application Form details, eligibility conditions, selection procedure, exam pattern, syllabus from the article below.
Important Dates Regarding IGRUA 2018
The Application Form for the session of 2018-2019 has been released by the examination body. Candidates will be required to fill up the Form providing all the required valid and correct details. It should be noted in case of any incorrect information, the candidature is liable to be canceled by the Akademi. Go through the important dates of Application Form, Examination date, admit card etc. from the tabular format below:
|Start of the Online Application Form||5th March 2018|
|Last Date for the online submission of the Application Form (for fee payment by bank Challan)||24th April 2018|
|Last Date for the online submission of the Application Form (for fee payment by online mode)||01st May 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||05th May 2018|
|Online Written Test||12th May 2018|
|Interview Schedule||04th June 2018|
|Interviews and Pilot Aptitude Test start from and||02nd July 2018|
|Interviews and Pilot Aptitude Test Start from||09th July 2018|
|Final result||24th July 2018|
|Last date for the payment of Commitment money||18th August 2018|
|Date of joining first batch||05th September 2018|
IGRUA is conducting Interviews and the Pilot Aptitude Test for on 2nd July and 9th July 2018 for the final selection of the candidates to the course. Click Here for the details.
IGRUA 2018 Interview Schedule and Result:
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) has announced the Interview Schedule for the selection of the candidates in Commercial Pilot Training Course. Candidates are required to provide their Registered Email ID and Password in order to access the Interview Schedule. Only those candidates who have qualified the written exam will be eligible to appear for the interview.
The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRA) releases the result of the entrance exam on its official website. The declaration of result will contain the names of the candidates who have successfully qualified the entrance exam. The link for the result will be available after the entrance exam procedure gets over. It will be declared after the completion of every stage. Candidates who have successfully appeared for the entrance exam will be able to check their final result. Candidates will be shortlisted in terms of their performance in an online written test, Interview and Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test. Candidates must have their User ID and Password with them while checking IGRUA result.
Steps to check the IGRUA 2018 Result:
- Click on the link of result which will be available on the website
- Go to IGRUA result 2018
- Enter the following credentials, User ID and password to view the result and click on the submit button
- Download the result and take a printout of it for future use.
IGRUA 2018 Admit Card
The IGRUA 2018 Admit Card is available for downloaded. Candidates who have successfully completed the Application form will be able to access the document provided on the link which will be available from 5th May 2018. It is a mandatory document which has to be carried at the time of the examination, a candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall in its absence.
The Admit card will serve as a valid identity to appear for the written exam, interview and Pilot Aptitude Test, therefore, it should be preserved till the selection procedure gets over. The candidates without Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It should be noted that the Admit card will only be available in the online mode and there will be no availability of delivering the document individually. Go through the steps mentioned below for successfully downloading the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website i.e. igrua.gov.in
- Click on the Admit card link and enter the login credentials
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Admit card. In case of any incorrect information, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- After cross checking, download the admit card and take atleast 2 to 3 printout copies of it.
- It is mandatory to carry admit card to the examination hall along with a valid Photo ID proof (PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License etc.)
Contents mentioned on the Admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Course name
- Application Number
- Registration number
- Timing of the exam
- Reporting time
- Address of the examination Center
- General instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam
IGRUA 2018 Application Form
IGRUA Application Form has been released on 5th March 2018. Candidates interested in applying for admission to the course of Commercial Pilot Training (CPL) will be required to fill up the Application Form in its entirety. The submission of Application Form will be accepted only after the successful payment of the Application fee. The Application Form will be filled in multiple stages such as Registration, filling up of personal details, educational qualifications, uploading the scanned photograph and signature and the fee payment. The payment of the Application Fee can be done either through online mode by using debit ard/credit card or through offline mode by using the e- challan method. Candidates can go through the dates of Application Form from the tabular format below.
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official website of IGRUA
- Click on the entrance and go through the advertisement. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself.
- Enter the name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number by clicking on ‘Registration for a new user.
- Candidates will be receiving password on the registered mobile number and user ID on Registered Email ID.
Step 2- Application Form
- Candidates will be required to Login through the Registration ID and Password created at the time of Registration.
- Enter the following details like Personal Details and Educational Qualifications.
Step 3- Uploading the Photograph and the Signature
- Upload the recent size photograph in JPG/JPEG format with maximum 80kb file size.
- Upload the scanned image of the signature with maximum 80kb file size
Step 4- Payment of Application Fee
- At last, the applicants must pay the Application Fee
- For General and OBC candidates- Rs. 10,000/-
- For SC/ST candidates- Exempted from the payment of the Application Fee
- Online Payment Mode- Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI netbanking
- It should be noted, the application fee will be non-refundable once paid.
IGRUA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the entrance exam should go through the eligibility criteria in detail before applying for the exam. The eligibility conditions are defined by the institute, in case the candidate doesn’t satisfy the prescribed criteria her/his candidature will be liable for cancellation. Go through the eligibility conditions in the context of educational qualifications, age etc.
- Age: The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of joining.
- Educational Qualifications: The educational qualification is defined by the institute as per the category of the candidate mentioned in the table below
|General Candidates||SC/ST/OBC candidates (in a non-creamy layer)|
IGRUA 2018 Examination Pattern
Candidates appearing for IGRUA entrance exam can go through the pattern of the examination held for the selection to the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). The examination will be conducted in the following pattern:
- The written examination will start at 2.30 PM
- General English, Maths, Reasoning, Physics & Current affairs will be the subjects covered in the entrance exam.
- The pattern of the question paper will be of objective type. Candidates will be given four options for every question out of which the correct one has to be ticked.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- The cut off marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.
The candidates will be called for an interview only after qualifying the written exam. Candidates will be interviewed regarding their analytical skills and general approach to their environment. In an interview session, the documents will be verified. Therefore, candidates must get the following documents listed below:
- Proof of Date of Birth (such as the 10th class certificate)
- 10th Marksheet
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- A certificate from the competent authority that the OBC candidate doesn’t belong to Creamy layer.
- Admit Card carried for the written exam.
Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test:
- Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection.
- No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
IGRUA 2018 Examination Syllabus
The IGRUA 2018 syllabus of the written exam is prescribed by the Institute for the candidates planning to appear for the entrance exam. The examination will be conducted through online mode and will be in an objective format where candidates will be required to tick mark the correct option out of the four options given.
The syllabus of the entrance exam will be including general questions based on senior secondary level. The past years question papers are also available for getting an impression of how the questions will be framed. Candidates will be required to prepare following mentioned subjects:
- General English
- Reasoning and Current affairs
Commitment Money: The candidates finally selected for the course including SC/ST/OBC will be required to pay commitment money of Rs. 2 Lacs (non-refundable but adjustable against the total fee) after the declaration of the result to secure that seat in course of CPL (Commercial Pilot License). The payment should be done before the last date of submission as prescribed by the concerned authority.