IGRUA Syllabus 2019: Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) has released the Application Form for the admission to the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). The last date for the receipt of Application Form will be in the month of April 2019. Candidates before proceeding for the form should make sure that they fulfill all the conditions prescribed by the institute in order to appear for the exam. The candidate appearing for the exam must be aware of the examination pattern and the syllabus as prescribed by the authorities of the Akademi. The exam will be held in three stages and it will be necessary for the candidates to qualify each stage. The applicant who has successfully submitted the Application form will be eligible to appear for the examination and will need to pass the exam. For more of the details regarding IGRUA Exam Pattern and the Syllabus 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IGRUA Syllabus 2019
The IGRUA syllabus 2019 of the written exam is prescribed by the Institute for the candidates planning to appear for the entrance exam. The examination will be conducted through online mode and will be in an objective format where candidates will be required to tick mark the correct option out of the four options given.
The IGRUA syllabus 2019 of the entrance exam will be including general questions based on senior secondary level. The past year’s question papers are also available for getting an impression of how the questions will be framed. Candidates will be required to prepare following mentioned subjects:
- General English
- Reasoning and Current affairs
IGRUA Important Dates 2019
Go through the important dates mentioned in the tabular format below. The candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the schedule of the admission procedure. Once the official dates are announced, the candidate must save and download the schedule so as not to miss any of the important events regarding IGRUA admissions 2019.
The tentative schedule is available in the tabular format below. The official dates will be available as soon as they are announced by the examination conducting body.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of the online Application Form||March 2019|
|Last date for online filling of Application Form (for fee payment of bank challan)||April 2019|
|Last date for online filling of Application Form (for fee payment by online mode)||May 2019|
|Online written entrance test||May 2019|
IGRUA Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates appearing for IGRUA 2019 Entrance Exam can go through the pattern of the examination held for the selection to the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). The examination will be conducted in the following pattern:
- The written examination will start at 2.30 PM
- General English, Maths, Reasoning, Physics & Current affairs will be the subjects covered in the entrance exam.
- The pattern of the question paper will be of objective type. Candidates will be given four options for every question out of which the correct one has to be ticked.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- The cutoff marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cutoff marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.
IGRUA 2019 Interview/ Viva Voice
The candidates will be called for an interview only after qualifying the written exam. Candidates will be interviewed regarding their analytical skills and general approach around their environment. In an interview session, the documents will be verified. Therefore, candidates must get the following documents listed below:
- Proof of Date of Birth (such as 10th class certificate)
- 10th Marksheet
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- A certificate from the competent authority that the OBC candidate doesn’t belong to Creamy layer.
- Admit Card carried for the written exam.
Pilot Aptitude Test/ Psychometric Test
- Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection.
- No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.