IGNOU BCA & MCA Hall Ticket 2018: Indira Gandhi National Open University releases the Admit Card for the entrance exam of BCA & MCA courses offered by the University. Candidates who have filled and submitted the Application in completion will be able to download the Admit card from the official website. IGNOU offers BCA and MCA degree in a distance mode providing the candidates with an opportunity of pursuing the course as per their own convenience. It will be important for the Applicants to go through the basic eligibility criteria before proceeding for the Application Form. It will be important for the candidates to bring the Hall Ticket of the course that they are appearing for on the day of the entrance test. For more of the details of IGNOU BCA & MCA Hall Ticket 2018 go through the article below.
IGNOU BCA & MCA Hall Ticket 2018
IGNOU will be conducting the entrance exam for the admission Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Masters of Computer Application (MCA). Candidates interested in taking admission will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it with the Payment of the Application Fee. It is advised that the applicant planning on appearing for the entrance exam will have to go through the eligibility criteria as defined by the examination authorities of the University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Admit Card of IGNOU BCA & MCA will be made available on the official website and candidate will have to provide the basic credentials as asked to download the Hall Ticket successfully, make sure that the details entered are valid and entered, the Hall ticket will not be accessible otherwise. It is mandatory to carry the Hall Ticket on the day of the exam, its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam. Candidates should make sure to bring the Hall Ticket of the course for which they are appearing for. The scheduled date for the release of IGNOU BCA & MCA Hall Ticket will be made available on the official website of the University.
Steps to download IGNOU BCA & MCA Hall Ticket
Applicants downloading the Hall ticket of BCA & MCA in order to appear for the entrance test will be required to visit the official website and access the document from thee. Candidate should make sure of downloading the Hall Ticket of the course applied for, as the eligibility and exam paper of both the courses will be very different. We have mentioned below the procedure of downloading IGNOU Hall Ticket 2018 from the official website. Keep yourself updated with the latest released notifications.
- Visit the official website of the University and search for the Admission Portal.
- Navigate for the Hall Ticket link on the examination portal.
- The Login page will appear on the screen after the candidate clicks on IGNOU Hall Ticket link.
- The Login page will be required to be filled with the necessary details as asked. The details mentioned should be correct, in case of any incorrect information, the Hall Ticket will not be accessible.
- After entering the details, the Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Go through the details mentioned on the document very carefully and in case of any discrepancy, the examination conducting body should be immediately contacted.
- The important details mentioned on IGNOU Hall ticket will be of the venue of the exam, the timing of the exam, name of the candidate, name of course etc.
- If all the details are correct, download the Hall Ticket of BCA or MCA and get multiple copies of it. Incase the original one gets lost or damaged.
Contents on IGNOU BCA & MCA Hall Ticket
The details mentioned on Hall Ticket of IGNOU will be by the authorization of IGNOU examination conducting body. Candidates should go through the details very thoroughly. In case the details are found to be incorrect at the time of the entrance exam, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the course
- Date of the exam
- Course code
- Entrance Exam Venue
- Timing of the exam
- Application Number
- Roo Number
- Centre Code
- Examination Session
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Important Instructions for the candidates
Candidates appearing for the entrance exam are required to go through the instructions mentioned on the Hall Ticket of IGNOU entrance exam very carefully. The set of rules laid down the instructions to be followed by the candidate in order to appear successfully for the exam. Find few of the instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the Hall Ticket on the day of IGNOU B.Ed exam 2019. Its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.
- The details mentioned on IGNOU BCA & MCA Hall ticket 2019 is provided by the examination authorities of IGNOU. In any case, the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket should be printed in clarity by the candidate.
- The details mentioned on the Hall Ticket should be read thoroughly by the candidate and in case of any discrepancy, the examination conducting body should be immediately contacted.
- The Hall ticket should be in a good shape, in case it gets torned or damaged, it will not be acceptable on the day of the exam.
- One original photo ID has to be bought by the candidate on the day of the exam along with the admit card.
- The details mentioned on IGNOU Hall Ticket are by the examination conducting authorities, any form of alteration in the details of Hall Ticket will not be acceptable.
- It will be important to show the Hall Ticket on the day of the exam to the invigilator.
- The Hall Ticket of IGNOU BCA & MCA should be kept very carefully, as it will be required at the time of the admission procedure if the candidate qualifies the exam.
- Only the Hall Ticket with the invigilator signature will be acceptable by the admission authorities.
- It is advised to the candidates to get atleast 4 to 5 copies of Hall Ticket, in case the original one gets lost or damaged.