BHU UET Application Form 2019: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will be releasing BHU UET Application Form 2019 for the admission to the courses offered by the University. BHU conducts the entrance exam for the courses separately and the candidates are required to apply as per the course they want to pursue. Applicants looking for the admission to the Bachelor’s courses in BHU will be required to apply for BHU UG application form and appear for BHU UET 2019. The application form will be available on the official website of BHU and the applicant has to fill up and submit the form incompletion. BHU UET Application form 2019 will have to be filled with the asked details as mentioned in the form. The entire procedure will be done online and there will no availability of the Application form in any other mode. After the successful submission of the Application form, the candidate will be provided with the Registration ID for future references.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BHU UET Application Form Dates 2019
Candidates who will be appearing for the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) conducted by the University have to keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the schedule of the release of the Application Form. The announcement of the dates will be made by the examination conducting body of the University, the official notification of which will be available on the official website of the University.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Find the tentative schedule of BHU UET 2019 Application Form from the tabular format below. The officially released dates will be updated as soon as they are released by Banaras Hindu University.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|BHU UET Application Form will be released on||January 2019|
|Last date for the submission of BHU UET Application Form 2019||February 2019|
|BHU UET 2019||April-May 2019|
BHU UET Application Form 2019
The BHU UET 2019 Application Form will be available on the official website of BHU. It is an important procedure for the candidates who are interested in applying. The BHU UET Application Form 2019 is made available on the Entrance Test portal which will be on the official website of BHU. The BHU UET Application form 2019 and the submission of the fee have to be done in the prescribed format. It should be noted that the details mentioned in the BHU UET Application form such as Personal details, Academic details, Contact details and other asked information should be valid and correct and any form discrepancy will be lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
It is advised that before proceeding for BHU UET 2019 Application form and registration go through the eligibility conditions and the details mentioned regarding the submission of the Application Form. The Form will be submitted only after the successful submission of the Application fee.
Steps of filling BHU UET 2019 Application Form Online
It is advised that before proceeding for BHU UET 2019 Application form go through the details and guidelines mentioned for filling the Application Form without any error. Go through the step by step procedure of filling up the Application Form.
Step 1 Registration: Go through the procedure of the successful registration from the points below.
Only after the successful registration, the candidate can proceed for the filling up the Application Form.
- Visit the official website and go to the “Apply for Admission” button given on the Home Page of the BHU Entrance test portal.
- After clicking the link, the candidate will be directed to a new page having an Applicant login Box. There you will find a link “Register Yourself”, click on that link.
- After clicking the link, you will be asked for various details in the Registration form. The sections mandatory to be filled will be marked with “Red Colored Bullets”. These fields cannot be left blank. The details asked will be your Email ID, Name, Father’s Name, Address and other basic details.
- After filling the details, click on the ‘sign up’ button on the bottom for completing the Registration procedure.
- On the successful registration, the candidate will be shown a confirmation message on the screen. You will also receive an email on the email ID provided by you in the Registration form and a validation code on the registered mobile number. Candidate will be required to click on this activation link to confirm and complete the Registration procedure.
- The activation link provided on the Email will be important to be activated by the candidate. The account will not be activated otherwise.
Step 2 Filling Up the Application Form
- After the activation and validation of Registration on the BHU Entrance test portal, the candidate can login into the programme. After Login, the candidate will be able to see the title “Status of the Submitted Application”.
- In the next step, the candidate will be required to fill up the course type and course name. It is advised to go through the eligibility conditions to check if you are eligible for the course you are applying for. Proceed further for filling up the Application Form by clicking “Add Course” Button.
- After filling the course of the choice, the screen will be showing the status of the Application Form. Various other sections like ‘uploading the photograph and signature’, ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Test Centre preference’ etc. Will be shown on the screen.
- Click on the ‘applicant Details’ Button. The form will appear on the screen containing the sections of ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Correspondence and Parental Details’, ‘Photo and signature upload’, ‘The Centre Selection’. Some of the fields will be prefilled with the information you entered at the time of the Registration. Fill up the rest of the details carefully and correctly.
- After entering the required details, click on the ‘Save and Continue’ Button.
Step 3 Fill up Test Centre preference
- Click on the button ‘Test Centre preference’ available on the panel for filling up your preferred centre out of the ones mentioned by the University.
- Select the test centre of your choice in order of your preference from the drop-down menu.
- After filling up your preferences, click on ‘Save and continue’ button given at the bottom.
Step 4 Uploading Photograph and Signature:
- Click on the button ‘Upload Photograph and Signature’ available on the entrance test panel.
- The specifications should be kept in notice while uploading the file.
- After completing the stages of the Application Form. Click the ‘preview before confirmation’ button. Go through the entries and cross check if any of the details has been wrongly mentioned. If satisfied, click on ‘Confirm and submit’ button because once you confirm and submit an Application form, the details cannot be edited further.
Specifications of the Images:
- The scanned passport photo should be within 3.5X4.5 in size, scanning resolution should be within 100 dpi & file size should be less than 100 kb.
- The JPEG format file should be within 3.5X4.5 in size, scanning resolution should be within 100 dpi & file size should not be more than 100 kb.
Step 5 Submission of the Application Fee:
The Submission of BHU UET Application form has to be done in an online mode.
- There will be an option of paying entrance test fee online (Using Netbanking, Credit card/Debit Card. You can also opt for paying an Application fee in cash at any branch of the mentioned Bank through challan printed from the portal.
- Click on the ‘Make Payment’ icon which will be available on the entrance test portal.
- Select the application for which you want to pay the application fee by clicking the checkbox given the payment portal.
- Click on ‘Continue for Online payment’ for proceeding with the payment.
- Go for Online payment or Bank challan mode of payment for the submission of the Application fee. Choose the payment option available.
Step 6 Application Form Submission:
The last step will be of the Application form submission. After providing all the necessary information in the form and successful payment of the Application fee. The section will be showing whether the Application form has been submitted or not. After this page, the delete column is blank. After the final submission, the candidate will not be able to delete their application. It is advised to take out the print out of a filled Application Form for future references.
Things required while filling up BHU UET 2019 Application Form
- Aadhar number or other ID numbers.
- Email ID for registration and for all future correspondence till the admission procedure is over
- Mobile and contact number for receiving SMS based notification/communication related to an online application, admit card, entrance test results, admission counselling etc. Till the admission process is over and subsequently if admitted.
- Recent passport size coloured photograph with the mentioned specifications.
- Photograph of a signature using blue/black pen on a white sheet.
- Access to an online payment facility/ service such as Net banking, credit card, ATM-Cum- Debit card.
BHU UET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions in order to appear for BHU UET 2019 will be prescribed by the University. For the candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam will be required to go through the eligibility conditions and then only proceed for filling the Application form. The candidates will be required to check if they are fulfilling the prescribed format for applying for the exam.
Minimum Educational Qualification and Age: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examinations or equivalent examination, with a minimum of 50% marks.
The candidate must not be more than 20-25 years of age as on July 1st, 2019.
Only for B.Ed Course: Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto or eligible for admission to the programme.
Only for LL.B Course- Candidates must have a B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. With 50% marks in the core subjects or should possess any equivalent degree which is recognized by BCI (Bar Council of India).
Only for B.A. LLB Hons. Course- Minimum marks in qualifying exam is 50% for General category applicants, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST candidates.
Only for B.P.ed Course- The Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
Required subjects in 10+2/Equivalent and special subject specifications
|Course||Mandatory Subject in 10+2 /equivalent|
|B.A Hons. In Social Sciences||Any|
|B.A in Hons. in Economics||Any|
|B.Com Hons. or Hons in Financial Marketing Management||Commerce//Economics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Finance/Financial Markets/Management|
|B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics Group||50% Aggregate will be considered for physics,|
Mathematics and Chemistry/Statistics/Geology/
Computer Science/Information technology/
GeographyThe Candidate must have passed in all three Subjects
|B.Sc. (Hons.) in Bio Group||50% aggregate will be considered for Physics/|
Chemistry and Biology/Geology/GeographyThe Candidate must have passed in all three Subjects
|B.Sc. (Hons.) in Ag/Ag-RGSC||Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Retails & Logistics Management||Any|
|Bachelor of Vocation in hospitality and tourism management||Any|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Food Processing & Management||Any|
|Bachelor of Vocation Medical Lab Technology||Any|
Important Points Related to BHU UET Application Form 2019
Candidates who are planning on filling the Application Form for BHU UET 2019 will have to make sure that there is no error while providing details in the form. We are providing few of the important points below which the candidate must go through in order to be aware of the important instructions while filling up the Application Forms:
- While filling BHU UET Application form 2019 candidates must make sure that the information provided is valid and correct. Any form of wrong or misleading detail in the Application will lead to the cancellation of the candidature as the details will be cross-checked by the authorities at the time of the final admission.
- The Application Form of BHU UET 2019 must be filled incompletion and it must be noted that no section is left without any detail in the Application Form. Incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the authorities of the University.
- The candidate will have to fill up the form which is released by the examination conducting body of the University. No other Application Form will be accepted by the University.
- The Application Form must be submitted before the due date as prescribed by the examination conducting body of the University.
- Candidates must keep checking for the officially released schedule of BHU UET 2019 regarding the release of the Application Form and the other important dates.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the Application Form will be eligible to appear for the exam. Submission of an Application Form is the first step in the admission procedure of BHU UET 2019.