IERT Allahabad Admission 2021: Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT) conducts its own entrance examination for offering admission to students in various courses. The examination is known as the IERT Allahabad Entrance Exam 2021. Candidates can take IERT Allahabad Admission 2021 under any of the courses offered by the institute explicitly. These courses include 3-years Engineering/Technology Diploma, 2-years Management Diploma and 1.5 years Post Diploma in Computer Applications. Furthermore, the admission of IERT Allahabad 2021 solely depends upon the merit in the entrance examination. However, the exam will be held on different dates for different courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to apply for the IERT entrance exam, students have to fill up the IERT application form. Although before proceeding to take part in the application process, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria. Read the full article to know more about the IERT 2021 Allahabad Entrance Exam Admission Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Cut Off, Exam Dates & Procedure.
Important Dates of IERT Allahabad Admission 2021
IERT exam date will be notified soon. The IERT Admission institute is responsible for conducting different events on particular dates. Interested aspirants must be careful about the occurrence of each event and they must be aware of the entire schedule. The table below displays some of the IERT Exam Dates, however, they are tentative as the final dates are not yet declared:
|1||Releasing of Online Application Form||April 2021|
|2||Last date to submit the Application Form||May 2021|
|3||Downloading of Admit Card||May 2021|
|4||Examination date for Eng/Tech Diploma||May 2021|
|5||Examination Date for Management Diploma||May 2021|
|6||Examination Date for Post Diploma||May 2021|
|7||Declaration of Result||June 2021|
|8||Commencement of Counselling||June 2021|
IERT Allahabad Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is mandatory for candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria so as to apply for the entrance exam and further to get IERT Allahabad Admission 2021. In contrast, if a desiring applicant fails to meet the criteria then he or she will directly face rejection. Thus, they should carefully check the complete criteria before applying by filling the IERT Allahabad Application Form.
The IERT Allahabad Eligibility Criteria 2021 for different courses are listed below:
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering/Technology Diploma
- Candidates must have passed class 10th by Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad U.P. or any other equivalent examination
- They must have studied Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects in class 10th or in their qualifying exam.
- Candidates appearing in the above examination are also eligible. Despite that, they have to produce the mark sheet and certificate of high school at the time of counselling.
- There is no upper age limit but an appearing student must have a minimum age of 14 years on 1st July 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Management Diploma
- Candidates must have qualified class 12th or equivalent examination at High School or Intermediate level.
- They must have studied English and Hindi as a compulsory subject in the qualifying examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Diploma in Computer Applications
- Candidates must have a qualified Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology or Graduation in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects at Intermediate or its equivalent level.
IERT Allahabad Application Form 2021
The eligible candidates can move ahead towards the next step which is filling with IERT Allahabad Application Form 2021. Without taking part in the application process, applicants cannot take the IERT 2021 Entrance Exam for admission in various courses. Therefore, it is necessary for seekers to fill the application form. This form will be available only through the online medium. Students have to visit the official website (www.iert.ac.in) of the Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad in order to register themselves and fill an application form. The application form will be filled with personal, educational and contact details. In addition, applicants will also need to upload required images of scanned documents in their respective applications. Once the form will be completely filled, candidates have to submit it online and pay the application fee.
The application fee for all the categories remains the same which is Rs. 1200. Aspirants can make the payment only via online mode through Internet Banking/Debit Credit/Credit Card. Moreover, candidates can also pay this fee by depositing the Challan in any branch of the Allahabad Bank in India.
NOTE – Candidates are allowed to submit one application form for each course. In case, any individual wants to apply for more than one course then he or she has to fill a separate application form with an additional application fee for that course.
IERT Allahabad Admit Card 2021
The institute will issue the admit card/hall ticket for registered applicants who have successfully participated in the application process. Candidates can obtain the IERT Allahabad Admit Card 2021 form the official website. The hall ticket will be released 15 days before the entrance exam i.e probably in the 2nd second week of May 2021. It is essential for students to download the IERT Allahabad 2021 hall ticket as with the help of it they will be able to take the exam. On the other hand, applicants without the admit card will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Hence, the hall ticket acts as an important document.
The admit card of IERT Allahabad contains several important details related to an appearing applicant and exam. Additionally, there are some vital instructions present on the document regarding the examination day. Moreover, candidates who wish for IERT Allahabad Admission 2021 have to carry the IERT hall ticket on the day of an entrance examination.
NOTE – The concerned authority will not issue the duplicate copy of the IERT Allahabad 2021 admit card under any situation or circumstance
IERT Entrance Examination 2021
Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology will conduct IERT Entrance Examination 2021. The exam will be held on different dates for different courses offered by the institute. Applicants are granted admission certainly on the basis of merit in the exam. If candidates fail to qualify an entrance exam then they will be disqualified and will not be provided the IERT Allahabad 2021 Admission. Thus, it is necessary to qualify the exam in order to take admission in any of the courses.
IERT Allahabad Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates who have applied for the entrance exam and are willing to take it must have complete knowledge regarding IERT Allahabad Exam Pattern 2021. By knowing this pattern, applicants will come to know about every single detail such as duration of the exam, type of questions, marking scheme, etc. The complete exam pattern is prescribed below:
- Duration: Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology Entrance Examination will be conducted for a duration of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective type questions with 4 options of answers with each question.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 75 questions in the examination.
- Maximum Number of Marks: The entrance exam will be of a maximum of 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks for each correct answer whereas -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
IERT Allahabad Syllabus 2021
Candidates who will be taking the entrance examination must be aware of the IERT Allahabad Syllabus 2021. Without having proper awareness of the syllabus, candidates will not be able to prepare accordingly. In addition, they will waste their precious time in preparing unnecessary topics which might not be included in the syllabus. Hence, students must go through the complete IERT syllabus before commencing their preparation. However, the syllabus will differ according to the course for which an individual has applied. Applicants can go to the official website to check the entire syllabus of the IERT Entrance Exam 2021.
IERT Allahabad Answer Key 2021
The IERT Allahabad Answer Key will release in the month of June 2021. The Answer key of IERT Allahabad 2021 will be available in an online mode on the official website of the Institute. Furthermore, the Answer Key will be available in a PDF format. The candidate will be able to download and save it. It must be noted that the candidate must only save the IERT 2021 Answer Key of the course for which they gave the exam for and are planning on taking the admission. Furthermore, in order to download the IERT Allahabad Entrance Exam Answer Key PDF 2021, visit the official website.
IERT Allahabad Result 2021
After the conclusion of the entrance exam, candidates will be able to check and view their IERT Allahabad Result 2021. This IERT result has been displayed on the notice board of IERT, 26, Chatham Lines, Allahabad, as well as students, can access it from the official website of the institute. However, the result does not guarantee the IERT 2021 Allahabad Admission. Furthermore, admission is offered particularly depending upon merit, reservation, and verification of documents at the time of counselling. The concerned authority will send the counselling letter to qualifiers as soon as their result will be announced.
IERT Cut Off 2021
The Authorities will release the cut off for session 2021-22 after the declaration of the IERT Result. IERT Diploma Cut Off 2021 is the minimum marks which the candidates must have in order to take part in the admission process. The Cut off Marks will be released in an online mode on its official website. The concerned authority will prepare the IERT Allahabad Cut Off 2021 as per the category and courses selected by the students. Hence, applicants must score above or equivalent to the prescribed cutoff. Furthermore, the cutoff is determined by various influential factors and they are mentioned below in the article. Read the article given below to know about the IERT Allahabad Polytechnic Entrance Exam Cut Off Marks 2021.
IERT Allahabad Counselling 2021
The exam conducting authority organizes the IERT Allahabad Counselling 2021 for all the qualified candidates. Moreover, this is the final round for granting admission to deserving students. Applicants who receive the counselling letter need to report to the allotted center at the scheduled date and time. During the counselling process, seats will be allotted to candidates. After allotment of seats, candidates have to be present especially for the verification of documents. If any individual fails to be present on the given schedule then his or her seat for admission of IERT Allahabad 2021 will get canceled.
Documents required for Verification during Counselling
At the time of IERT Allahabad 2021 counselling, applicants need to produce the following documents for verification:
- Mark sheet of Class 10th along with 3 photocopies
- Mark sheet of other Educational Qualification along with 3 photocopies
- IERT Allahabad 2021 Counselling Letter
- Admit Card of IERT Allahabad 2021
- Character Certificate issued by the Head or Principal of the school last attended by the candidate
- Pension certificate or photo identity of F.F dependent.
- Pension certificate of Defence personnel for MW dependent.
- Category Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC/FF/MW/PH)
- 12 copies of the candidate’s photograph as uploaded in the application form.
- Medical Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit for a gap (If any)
NOTE – FF is used for Freedom Fighter and MW is used for Military Ward above.
Courses and their Duration
Applicants who are seeking IERT 2021 Allahabad Admission can select any of the following courses:
- Engineering/Technology Diploma of 3-years (6 Semesters)
- Diploma in Plastic Technology
- Electrical Engineering (Diploma)
- Electronics Engineering (Diploma)
- Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Civil Engineering (Diploma)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Management Diploma of 2-years (4 Semesters)
- Diploma in Commercial Practice
- Materials Management (Diploma)
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Post Diploma in Computer Applications of 1.5-years (3 Semesters)
IERT Allahabad Reservation Policy 2021
The institute follows the IERT Allahabad Reservation Policy 2021 at the time of seat allotment. Through this policy, a specific number of seats are reserved under a certain category. The table below shows the category and percentage of seats reserved for them by the admission authority:
|S.No||Categories||Percentage of Reserved Seats|
|1||Dependents of Freedom Fighter from UP||2%|
|2||Sons or daughter of defense personnel||5%|
|4||Girl candidates of UP||20%|
NOTE – Apart from what the table depicts the institute also provide reservation for the following:
- There are some seats reserved for SC/ST and OBC students.
- Candidates belonging to the state of Uttar Pradesh will be given higher priority
- No separate quota will be provided in case of non-availability of students from the state of UP.
IERT Allahabad Placement 2021
Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology also facilitates qualified students with employment opportunities. The facility of IERT Allahabad Placement 2021 is provided specifically after the completion of the course and the institute has a separate training and placement cell. This cell is administered by a team of highly experienced and proficient members. The placement cell further organizes various workshops, internships, recruiter’s orientation programs, etc. As a result, many of the qualifiers are placed in organizations like Sterling Tools Limited, Raymond Synthetic, Hindalco Industries, etc.
IERT Allahabad Scholarship 2021
- The institute offers IERT Allahabad Scholarship 2021 to the meritorious students and also to those who belong to the weak economic background.
- Applicants must have a family income below INR 4 lacs P/A so as to apply for the scholarship
- IERT, Allahabad provides scholarships depending upon the rules of AICTE or AKTU.
- Students can also get loans on less rate of interest.
About the Institute
IERT Allahabad is a government-aided co-educational institution. It was established in the year 1955 by the “Institute of Engineering and Technology” and has the affiliation from UP Technical University. Moreover, the institute is administered by the state government of Uttar Pradesh and is recognized by the Board of Technical Education of the state. The campus of the Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad is spread across 26.5 acres of land and is approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.