IERT Admit Card 2021: Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT), Allahabad will release the IERT Admit Card 2021. The institute issues an admit card specifically for those who register themselves and completes the application process successfully. Candidates will be able to download IERT Allahabad 2021 hall ticket through online mode only.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Moreover, the concerned authority will not send the IERT Allahabad Hall Ticket via post or mail to any individual. Applicants can obtain the admit card by visiting the official website and entering the registration number and date of birth. The hall ticket will be available 15 days before the date of an entrance exam. That is, probably in the month of August 2021. The direct link to download the IERT 2021 Allahabad Entrance Admit Card will be available here.
However, in case of any discrepancy on the IERT Allahabad Entrance Admit Card, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They should not try to rectify it themselves. As it would only lead to further complications. Furthermore, in order to know more about the IERT Allahabad 2021 Admit Card, keep on reading the article.
Importance Of IERT 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The admit card of the IERT Entrance Examination 2021 consists of important details related to an appearing student and exam. Therefore, at the time of an entrance exam, the examiner uses the document for verifying the identity of the candidate. Hence, it is considered as a crucial document. Further, applicants have to bring the IERT Hall Ticket 2021 on the day of examination. If any individual fails to produce the document then he or she will not be allowed to take the exam. Consequently, they will be disqualified from taking IERT Allahabad Admission 2021.
IERT Admit Card Important Dates 2021
The exam conducting body has the power to decide and release the dates on which a particular event will occur. Candidates who will apply for the exam have to keep track of the complete schedule. Although the final dates of IERT Allahabad Admit Card 2021 are not yet announced, candidates can go through the table containing tentative dates:
|3||Issuing of IERT Admit Card 2021||August 2021|
|4||Examination date of Engineering/Technology Diploma||September 2021|
IERT Allahabad Hall Ticket
Admit Card is the most important document through which a student gets an entry in the exam hall. No aspirant will be allowed to take part in the examination without IERT Allahabad Admit Card. It will be available on the official website just a few days before the exam. It contains various details which you can check in the article below. Only those students will get admit card who successfully applied for the exam. You will require Registration number and date of birth to download the IERT Allahabad 2021 Hall Ticket.
Steps To Download Admit Card Of IERT Allahabad 2021
It is essential for applicants to download IERT Allahabad Hall Ticket 2021 as they will not be able to sit in the exam without it. For this purpose, students have to follow a simple step-wise procedure without skipping any of the steps. The complete procedure is elaborated beneath:
- Go to the official website of IERT, Allahabad.
- Then click on the “IERT Admit Card 2021” link which will be available on the home page.
- Now enter the required details such as registration/application number and date of birth
- After entering the above details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The IERT hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Check every detail present on the document very minutely.
- If all the details are correct, then proceed further to download the IERT Allahabad admit card.
- Also, take a printout of the same for future use.
Details Mentioned On The IERT 2021 Admit Card
The hall ticket of the IERT 2021 entrance exam contains several important details. As a result, it acts as an important document and is used to verify the candidate’s identity. These details are mainly regarding the student and entrance exam and candidates are advised to carefully check every single detail. The IERT Allahabad admit card consist of the following list of details:
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Phone number
- Address of the candidate
- Selected Course
- Application number
- Roll number
- Examination date and time
- Address of the examination center
- Centre code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions regarding the Examination Day
What To Do In Case Of Admit Card Discrepancy
If an applicant finds any discrepancy or error in their IERT Admit Card 2021 then he or she must immediately contact the concerned authority and inform them about it. The authority should then take action as soon as they discover the error by correcting it. Applicants must keep in mind to make the request for correction and get it rectified before the examination day else they will fail to appear in the exam.
There are numerous key points which make the document an important one and they are as follows:
- Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology will generate hall ticket for only those who have successfully filled and submitted the IERT Application Form 2021.
- Applicants will be able to download the document in the second week of May 2021.
- The hall ticket will be available only through online medium.
- Furthermore, candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth in order to download the admit card.
- An admit card is used to verify the identity of an appearing applicant.
- Hence, no individual will be given entry inside the examination hall without the IERT hall ticket.
- Students must preserve the document until all the admission formalities get over.
- A tampered or damaged IERT Allahabad Admit Card 2021 will result in the cancellation of the candidature.
Instructions To Be Followed On The Exam Day
Along with the details, the admit card of IERT 2021 consists of important instructions regarding the day of an entrance exam. These instructions must be followed by each and every candidate otherwise he or she will face some major consequences. Some of the instructions are listed below:
- Candidates should reach the examination venue at least 1 hour 30 minutes before the commencement of the entrance exam.
- All the students will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of an exam.
- Applicants must bring their IERT admit Card 2021 along with themselves on the day of the exam
- No individual will be given the entry without the IERT hall ticket.
- Students must sit on the seats allotted to them.
- Calculators, cell phones or any other electronic device are completely prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Violation of rules and regulations will directly lead to the IERT Allahabad admission cancellation of the candidature.