IERT Admit Card 2020: Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT), Allahabad is responsible for releasing the IERT Admit Card 2020. The admit card is also known as the hall ticket. The institute issues an admit card specifically for those who register themselves and completes the application process successfully. Candidates will be able to download IERT Allahabad 2020 hall ticket through online mode only. Moreover, the concerned authority will not send the document via post or mail to any individual. Applicants can obtain the admit card by visiting the official website and entering the registration number and date of birth. The hall ticket will be available 15 days before the date of an entrance exam i.e most probably in the second week of May 2020. The direct link to download the IERT 2020 Allahabad Admit Card will be available here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Importance of IERT 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The admit card of IERT Entrance Examination 2020 consists of important details related to an appearing student and exam. Therefore, at the time of an entrance exam, the examiner uses the document for verifying the identity of the candidate. Hence, it is considered as a crucial document. Further, applicants have to bring the IERT Hall Ticket 2020 on the day of examination. If any individual fails to produce the document then he or she will not be allowed to take the exam. Consequently they will be disqualified from taking IERT Allahabad Admission 2020.
The exam conducting body has the power to decide and release the dates on which a particular event will occur. Candidates who will apply for the exam have to keep track of the complete schedule. Although the final dates are not yet announced, candidates can go through the table containing tentative dates:
|1||Opening of Online Application Form||Last week of March 2020|
|2||Deadline to submit the Application Form||First week of May 2020|
|3||Issuing of IERT Admit Card 2020||Second week of May 2020|
|4||Examination date of Engineering/Technology Diploma||Last week of May 2020|
|5||Examination date of Management Diploma||Last week of May 2020|
|6||Examination date of Post Diploma in Computer Applications||Last week of May 2020|
Procedure to download IERT Hall Ticket 2020
It is essential for applicants to download IERT Allahabad Hall Ticket 2020 as they will not be able to sit in the exam without it. For this purpose, students have to follow a simple stepwise procedure without skipping any of the steps. The complete procedure is elaborated beneath:
- Go to the official website of IERT, Allahabad.
- Then click on the “IERT Admit Card 2020” link which will be available on the home page.
- Now enter the required details such as registration/application number and date of birth
- After entering the above details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Check every details present on the document very minutely.
- If all the details are correct, then proceed further to download the admit card
- Also, take a printout of the same for future use.
Details mentioned over the Hall Ticket
The hall ticket of IERT 2020 exam contains several important details. As a result, it acts as an important document and is used to verify the candidate’s identity. These details are mainly regarding the student and entrance exam and candidates are advised to carefully check every single detail. The admit card consist of the following list of details:
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Phone number
- Address of the candidate
- Selected Course
- Application number
- Roll number
- Examination date and time
- Address of the examination centre
- Centre code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions regarding the Examination Day
What to do in case of Discrepancy
If an applicant finds any discrepancy or error in their IERT Admit Card 2020 then he or she must immediately contact the concerned authority and inform them about it. The authority should then take action as soon as they discover the error by correcting it. Applicants must keep in mind to make the request for correction and get it rectified before the examination day else they will fail to appear in the exam.
Key Points of IERT Allahabad Admit Card 2020
There are numerous key points which make the document an important one and they are as follows:
- Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology will generate hall ticket for only those who have successfully filled and submitted the IERT Application Form 2020.
- Applicants will be able to download the document in the second week of May 2020.
- The hall ticket will be available only through online medium.
- Furthermore, candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth in order to download the admit card.
- An admit card is used to verify the identity of an appearing applicant.
- Hence, no individual will be given entry inside the examination hall without the hall ticket.
- Students must preserve the document until all the admission formalities get over.
- A tampered or damaged IERT Allahabad Admit Card 2020 will result in cancellation of the candidature.
Exam Day Instructions
Along with the details, the admit card of IERT 2020 consist of important instructions regarding the day of an entrance exam. These instructions must be followed by each and every candidate otherwise he or she will face some major consequences. Some of the instructions are listed below:
- Candidates should reach the examination venue at least 1 hour 30 minutes before the commencement of entrance exam.
- All the students will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of an exam.
- Applicants must bring their IERT admit Card 2020 along with themselves on the day of the exam
- No individual will be given the entry without the hall ticket.
- Students must sit on the seats allotted to them.
- Calculators, cell phones or any other electronic device are completely prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Violation of rules and regulations will directly lead in cancellation of the candidature.