HPCET 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus: The HPCET 2020 exam pattern will be released in an online mode in the official site of the HPCET. The exam pattern will carry all the information about the pattern of HPCET 2020 question paper. Candidates searching for HPCET 2020 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics syllabus can check the same from here. The tips for the preparation of the examination is available on this page. Candidates who are going to appear must carefully look into the exam pattern and prepare accordingly. Knowing the exam pattern of HPCET will help the students to get to know about the subjects’ weightage. Check the HPCET 2020 syllabus in order to prepare for the exam.
Check Eligibility For HPCET Exam
HPCET 2020 Exam Pattern
When starting off with HPCET 2020 exam preparation, candidates must make sure to check the HPCET 2020 exam pattern. The exam pattern contains details about the exam like duration, mode of the exam, number of questions, marking scheme, etc. Check the HPCET 2020 exam pattern given below.
|Mode of the exam||Offline mode i.e. in pen and paper-based mode.|
|Exam Duration||3 hrs|
|Sections||3 i.e Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.|
|Question Distribution As Per The Subject|
|Total No. Of Questions||150|
HPCET Syllabus 2020
After knowing the exam pattern, candidates must know the HPCET 2020 syllabus for Physics, chemistry, and mathematics. The syllabus will contain topics from class 11th and 12th. The syllabus of HPCET will help the candidate to prepare better for the exam and focus on bulky sections. Check out the HPCET 2020 Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics syllabus given here.
HPCET 2020 Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of Motion
- Physics and Measurement
- Motions Rotation
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Theory of Gases Dynamics
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Power
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Current and Magnetic Effects of Magnetism
- Electronic Equipment
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Communication Systems
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Hands-on Skills
HPCET 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Redox Reactions and Electricity
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Surface Chemistry
- Periods of Properties and Classification of Elements
- Isolation of Principles and Methodology Metals
- S-Block Elements
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- P-Block Elements
- D-F Block Elements
- Refined and Depiction of Organic Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Some Basic Principle of Organic Chemistry
- Oxygen-Containing Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry of Everyday Life
- Nitrogen-Rich Organic Compounds
- Practical Chemistry-Related Related Principles
HPCET 2020 Syllabus Mathematics
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation
- Set Relations and Functions
- Sequences & Series
- Determinants of Matrices
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and Its Common Applications
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Vector Calculus
- Numerical Methods
- Linear Algebra
- Partial Differential Equations
- Complex Variables
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Probability and Statistics
HPCET 2020 Preparation Tips
The candidate who is appearing for HPCET 2020 must make sure to prepare well for the exam. We have come up with a few and easy HPCET 2020 Preparation tips to help candidates score better in the exam.
- Candidates must know the correct and full syllabus of HPCET 2020.
- With the syllabus, candidates can collect the right study material. There are a lot of books and sample papers that are available for the preparation of HPCET.
- The candidates can solve the sample papers that will be available in the online mode on various websites as well as offline in bookstores. This will help the candidates in understanding the question-answer format.
- For effective preparation every day, students must make a timetable on a daily basis. This will help in time management of the day.
- Candidates must cover all the topics and understand each concept.
- After completing the syllabus, candidates must revise all the chapters.
HPCET 2020 will be conducted in pen and paper-based mode. Candidates must gather all the correct information related to the HPCET 2020 exam.