HPCET Application Form 2021: The HPCET 2021 application form is for all candidates who wish to pursue B. Tech at the undergraduate level. The HPCET application form is made available only via online mode on the official website of HPTU i.e. himtu.ac.in. The link to apply for HPCET 2021 application form will be provided in this article as well. Applicants need to register themselves and submit the HPCET application form 2021 before the last date. Before filling the HPCET online application form 2021, candidates must go through the instructions provided by the University.
Check Eligibility For HPCET Exam
All candidates who desire to appear for HPCET 2021 must fill HPCET 2021 application form in the online mode. Candidates have to carefully fill up the HPCET 2021 application form with correct details. It is suggested that the information provided by each candidate should be in accordance with the documents possessed by the candidate. The HPCET 2021 application form will be incomplete without payment of Application fees. Applicants belonging to the ST, SC, and BPL category will have to pay Rs. 1400 and those belonging to the general category will be required to pay Rs. 1550. This amount had to be paid through either the offline mode (PNB Challan) or through online mode (credit, debit card, net banking).
HPCET 2021 Application Form Releasing Date
HPCET 2021 Application Form Date: Check the important dates of the HPCET 2021 Application form release given in the table below:
|Availability of HPCET 2021 Application Form||to be Notified Soon|
|Last day for submitting the application form||–|
|Last Date To Submit B.Tech & B.Arch on National Level Test||–|
Steps To Fill HPCET 2021 Application Form
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates must read all the given instructions and enter details to create an account. An application number will be displayed on the screen and will also be sent to the email ID of the candidate. Candidates are required to note down the form number, and password for future reference.
Step 2: Filling Up HPCET 2021 Application form
- The applicant has to provide all the basic information like father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhar card number, nationality, mobile number, email ID, etc and academic details like qualifying exam results, etc. After this, candidates will also be required to select the course and branch. Aspirants are advised to verify their email id and phone number as the concerned authority will contact the candidate through these media if required.
Step 3: Uploading The Images
- Here, every candidate will be asked to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. Both have to be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format. The images have to be uploaded in the correct specification. After successfully uploading the images, a message will appear on the screen.
|Image||File Type||File Size|
|Photograph||JPEG/JPG||less than 30 kb|
|Signatures of Applicant||JPEG/JPG||less than 30 kb|
|Parents/Guardian’s Signature||JPEG/ JPG||less than 30 kb|
Step 4: Edit Application Form
Once the application form has been completely filled, candidates are advised to preview it. In case of any invalid or incorrect detail, applicants must modify them before the final submission.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee
After uploading the images candidates have to pay the application fee. Candidates will get two options to make fee payment: offline link to generate PNB challan and online fee payment link. If the candidates select the offline mode then PNB challan with a candidate copy, and university copy will be generated. The applicant then has to take a print out of the same and deposit the fee in the nearest PNB branch. If the candidates wish to pay online through credit card, debit card or net banking, he/she will be required to enter the card details and click on “pay now” button.
Step 6: Confirmation
In case a candidate wants to make any changes in the form, he/she will have to click on the “Edit” button. The data filled by the candidate will appear in editable form except for the fields, programme applied for, category, and subcategory. After this candidates have to do the confirmation and do the final submit. After the final submit candidates won’t be able to edit the information. Hence before the final submission check the information thoroughly.
HPCET 2021 Application Fee
The application form will be incomplete without the payment of the fee. Hence after completing the application form, candidates have to make the payment. Without the payment application form will not process. The HPCET 2021 application fee as per the category is:
|SC/ST/BPL||Rs. 1400/- only|
|Other||Rs. 1550/- only|
HPCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, candidates must make sure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting authority. The HPCET 2021 eligibility criteria will be based on various parameters like age, nationality, educational qualification, etc. Candidates can check if they fit into all HPCET eligibility criteria or not. Look below:
- Nationality – The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification – He/she must have qualified class 12th from a recognized Board / University
- Qualifying subjects – Candidate should have qualified with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
- Qualifying Marks – Candidates belonging to the general category should have scored a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate while reserved category candidates should have scored at least 40% marks.
Thus for lateral entry and direct entry, candidates must be eligible as per their entry.
|B. Tech (Direct) for 4 years||The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject securing at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together|
|B. Tech (Lateral Entry) for 3 years||A. The candidate must have passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology.|
B. Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 standard with Mathematics as a subject.
C. Provided that in case of students belonging to B. Sc stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Program along with the second year subjects.
D. Provided further that the students belonging to B.Sc. Authority will consider the stream only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
E. Provided further those students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE approved institution or B.Sc. degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree Courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
F. Passed D. voc. Stream in the same or allied sector. However, the admission shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in A, B, C, E and F above.