HPCET 2020 Counselling: This year HPCET Counselling will be held online and in order to participate in counselling, candidates have to do the HPCET Counselling registration. Only the merit list holder will be able to participate in the HPTU counselling. There will be various and separate rounds held for the counselling. The procedure will continue until the last seat is not filled. There will be separate rounds that will be organized for HPCET qualified candidates and JEE Main candidates. At the HPCET counselling venue, candidates will be allotted seats as per their rank, category, preference, and availability of seats. During the HPCET 2020 counselling, candidates have to bring all the documents for verification. Read the article given below in order to know about the HPCET counselling.
Check Eligibility For HPCET Exam
HPCET Counselling Dates 2020
Himachal Pradesh Technical University will publish the counselling schedule online. Candidates can access the schedule on the official website. All the events will take place according to the schedule given by HPTU.
|Availability of HPCET 2020 Application Form||Released|
|Last day for submitting the application form||30th September 2020|
|Correction Facility Will Open||1st to 3rd October 2020|
|Online Counselling Form Registration (Uploading of the documents and Preferences)||4th to 7th October 2020|
|Verification of the backward area, defence, and sports activities||7th & 8th October 2020|
|1st Round Counselling|
|Fo all categories UG/PG level||9th October 2020|
|Last date to confirm the seats||14th October 2020|
|Last date to report at the respective institutes||17th October 2020|
|2nd Round Of Counselling (Against the vacant seats)|
|Online counselling form||18th to 21st October 2020|
|2nd Round Fo all categories UG/PG level||23rd October 2020|
|Last date to confirm the seats||27th October 2020|
|Last date to report at the respective institutes||30th October 2020|
HPCET Counselling Registration 2020
- Registration – Candidates need to register online for the HPCET 2020 counselling. During registration, the candidate will also have to select the course of study and select and confirm the password. Upon successful registration, a registration number will be generated which needs to be noted down.
- Payment of Fee (JEE Main candidates only) – If the candidates are seeking admission in HIMTU through JEE Main 2020 score, the candidate has to pay the counselling fee.
- Printout of Counselling Form – Candidates have to take a print out of the same form and send it to the following address – The Registrar, H.P. Technical University, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur 177001 (HP).
HPCET Counselling Procedure 2020
- The HPCET 2020 counselling for candidates applying through JEE Main and HPCET 2020 will be conducted separately.
- Candidates have to visit in person with all the documents to the location.
- There will be two rounds of HPCET Counselling. Round I is for JEE Main candidates and Round II is for HPCET candidates.
- After both the rounds, if there are vacant seats, the exam conducting authority will conduct another special round. The admission to these seats will be based on the class 12th examination.
- Candidates have to appear for counselling based on their ranks in the HPCET 2020 Rank list.
- Candidates who get admission to the B.Tech course have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 3000 as a university fee.
HP CET 2020 Counselling Fee
All the candidates who are going to appear for the counselling have to pay a counselling fee depending on their category. One can pay the HPCET 2020 counselling fee through credit card or debit card through Point of Sales (POM) Machine. Candidates will also have the option to pay the counselling fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, H.P. Technical University, payable at Hamirpur.
Documents Required for HPCET (HPTU) Counselling
Candidates need to bring the following documents during HP CET 2020 counselling.
- Character certificate from the last institute attended.
- Mark sheet from a recognized University or board.
- Proof of date of birth (10th standard certificate)
- Domicile Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Score Card of HPCET 2020
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Kashmiri Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- An affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate that the candidate is applying under the “Beti Hai Anmol” scheme.
Authority will inform the candidates about HIMTU 2020 counselling schedule and other details as soon as they release it. Candidates must also keep visiting the official website in order to know the recent updates of HPCET 2020.