HPCET 2019 Syllabus: The HPCET 2019 exam pattern will be released in the online mode in the official HPCET 2019 brochure. The exam pattern will carry all the information about pattern of HPCET 2019 question paper. Candidates searching for HPCET 2019 Physics, chemistry and Mathematics syllabus can check the same from here. The tips for the preparation of the examination is available on this page. Candidates who are going to appear in the exam can check the same so that they can get some help.
Check Eligibility For HPCET Exam
NOTE – HPCET 2019 Application Form has been released on 8th March, 2019. Click here to fill the application form and to check all the details regarding the application form.
HPCET 2019 Exam Pattern
HPCET Exam Pattern 2019: When starting off with HPCET 2019 exam preparation, candidates must make sure to check the HPCET 2019 exam pattern. The exam pattern contains details about the exam like duration, mode of the exam, number of questions, marking scheme, etc. Check the HPCET 2019 exam pattern given below.
- MODE – The exam will be held on the 13th May 2019 in the offline mode i.e. in pen and paper based mode.
- DURATION – HP CET 2019 will be conducted for 3 hours.
- LANGUAGE – The question paper will be in the English language.
- SECTIONS – There will be 3 sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- NUMBER OF QUESTIONS – HP CET 2019 question paper will have 150 questions, 50 from each section.
- MARKING SCHEME – 2 marks will be rewarded for each correct answer and 1/4th marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
HPCET Syllabus 2019
HPCET 2019 Syllabus: After knowing the exam pattern, candidates must know the HPCET 2019 syllabus for Physics, chemistry and mathematics. The syllabus will contain topics from class 11th and 12th. The syllabus of HPCET will help the candidate to prepare better for the exam and focus on bulky sections. Check out the HPCET 2019 Physics, chemistry and Mathematics syllabus given here.
HPCET 2019 Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of Motion
- Physics and Measurement
- Motions Rotation
- Work, Energy and Power
- Theory of Gases Dynamics
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Power
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Current and Magnetic Effects of Magnetism
- Electronic Equipment
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Communication Systems
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Hands on Skills
HPCET 2019 Syllabus for Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Redox Reactions and Electricity
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Surface Chemistry
- Periods of Properties and Classification of Elements
- Isolation of Principles and Methodology Metals
- S-Block Elements
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- P-Block Elements
- D-F Block Elements
- Refined and Depiction of Organic Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Some Basic Principle of Organic Chemistry
- Oxygen-Containing Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry of Everyday Life
- Nitrogen-Rich Organic Compounds
- Practical Chemistry-Related Related Principles
HPCET 2019 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation
- Set Relations and Functions
- Sequences & Series
- Determinants of Matrices
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and Its Common Applications
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Vector Calculus
- Numerical Methods
- Linear Algebra
- Partial Differential Equations
- Complex Variables
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Probability and Statistics
HPCET 2019 Preparation Tips
HPCET Preparation Tips: The candidate who is appearing for HPCET 2019 must make sure to prepare well for the exam. We have come up with a few and easy HPCET 2019 Preparation tips to help candidates score better in exam.
- Candidates must know the correct and full syllabus of HPCET 2019.
- With the syllabus, candidates can collect the right study material. There are a lot of books and sample papers that are available for the preparation of HPCET.
- The candidates can solve the sample papers that will be available in the online mode on various websites as well as offline in bookstores. This will help the candidates in understanding the question-answer format.
- For an effective preparation everyday, students must make timetable on a daily basis. This will help in time management of the day.
- Candidates must cover all the topics and understand each concept.
- After completing the syllabus, candidates must revise all the chapters.
HPCET 2019 will be conducted in pen and paper-based mode. Candidates must gather all the correct information related to the HPCET 2019 exam.