HPCET 2019 Counselling: The HPCET Counselling 2019 will be conducted for qualified and eligible candidates. Those who have been listed on the merit list will be able to participate in the HPCET counselling. It is expected that the counselling will be conducted from the 2nd week of June 2019. The full HPCET 2019 counselling schedule will be provided here as soon as it is released. There will be separate rounds that will be organized for HPCET qualified candidates and JEE Main candidates. Candidates can know more about HPCET 2019 counselling here.
HPCET 2019 Counselling
HPCET Counselling 2019: All the aspiring candidates who wish to take admissions in the B. Tech course offered in the HIMTU and other colleges affiliated to it will be required to participate in HPCET 2019 counselling. After the results have been announced and merit list released, qualified candidates will be required to participate in HPCET 2019 that will commence from June 2019. The HPCET 2019 counselling will take place in offline mode depending on the merit of the candidate in HPCET and JEE Main 2019. Candidates must note that merely participating in counselling will not ensure the admission of candidates. Admission to B. Tech courses will be done based on the candidate’s performance in HPCET 2019, availability of seats and the category of the aspirant. During the HPCET 2019 counselling 2019, candidates will be required to bring all documents for verification.
Check Eligibility For HPCET Exam
HPCET 2019 Counselling Schedule
|Declaration of HPCET Result||4th week of May 2019|
|Starting Date of registration for HPCET Counselling||1st week of June 2019|
|End Date of HPCET Registration for Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
|Last date to receive a hard copy of application form (through e-mail ID)||4th week of June 2019|
|Verification of documents||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling for JEE Main 2019 qualified candidates||1st week of July 2019|
|Counselling for HPCET 2019 qualified candidates||2nd week of July 2019|
HPCET 2019 Counselling Registration
- Registration – Candidates need to register online for the HPCET 2019 counselling. During registration, the candidate will also have to select the course of study, and select and confirm password. Upon successful registration, a registration number will be generated which needs to be noted down.
- Payment of Fee (JEE Main candidates only) – If the candidates is seeking admission in HIMTU through JEE Main 2019 score, the candidate has to pay the counselling fee.
- Printout of Counselling Form – Candidates have to take a print out of the same form and send it to the following address – The Registrar, H.P. Technical University, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur 177001 (HP).
HPCET 2019 Counselling Procedure
- The HPCET 2019 counselling for candidates applying through JEE Main and HPCET 2019 will be conducted separately.
- Candidates will be required to appear in person with all the documents listed in this article.
- There will be two rounds and Round II will be conducted for candidates of HPCET 2019. Round I of HPCET 2019 counselling will be conducted for JEE Main 2019 candidates.
- In case after both the rounds, there are seats left, the exam conducting authority will be conducting another special round. The admission to these seats will be based on class 12th examination.
- Candidates have to appear for counselling based on their ranks in the HPCET 2019 Rank list.
- Candidates who get admission to B.Tech course have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 3000 as university fee.
HPCET 2019 Counselling Fee
HPCET Counselling 2019: All the candidates who are going to appear for the counselling will be required to pay a counselling fee depending on their category. The table below shows the amount to be paid. The HPCET 2019 counselling fee can be paid through credit card or debit card through Point of Sales (POM) Machine. Candidates will also have the option to pay the counselling fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, H.P. Technical University, payable at Hamirpur.
Documents Required for HPCET Counselling 2019
Candidates will be required to bring the following documents during HPCET 2019 counselling.
- Character certificate from the last institute attended.
- Mark sheet from a recognized University or board.
- Proof of date of birth (10th standard certificate)
- Domicile Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Score Card of HPCET 2019
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Kashmiri Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate that the candidate is applying under “Beti Hai Anmol” scheme.
All candidates will be informed about HPCET 2019 counselling schedule and other details as soon as they are released. Candidates must also keep visiting the official website in order to know the recent updates of HPCET 2019.