HPCET Application Form 2019: The HPCET 2019 application form will be released for all candidates who wish to pursue B. Tech at the undergraduate level. The HPCET application form will be released in the online mode on the official website of HIMTU i.e. himtu.ac.in. The HPCET 2019 application form link will be provided in this article as well. Applicants will be required to register themselves and submit the HPCET application form 2019 before the last date.
HPCET 2019 Application form
HPCET Registration 2019: All candidates who are going to appear for HPCET 2019 will be required to fill HPCET 2019 application form in the online mode. Candidates have to carefully fill up the HPCET application form 2019 with correct details. It is suggested that the information provided by each candidate should be in accordance with the documents possessed by the candidate. The HPCET 2019 application form will be incomplete without payment of Application fees. Applicants belonging to the ST, SC, and BPL category will be required to pay Rs. 1400 and those belonging to the general category will be required to pay Rs. 1550. This amount had to be paid through either the offline mode (PNB Challan) or through online mode (credit, debit card, net banking).
HPCET 2019 Application Form Releasing Date
HPCET 2019 Application Form Date: Check the important dates of HPCET 2019 Application form release given in the table below:
|Availability of HPCET 2019 Application Form||1st week of March 2019|
|Last day for submitting the application form||4th week of April 2019|
|Date of HPCET 2019 exam||2nd week of May 2019|
HPCET 2019 Application Form: How to Apply
Registration for HPCET 2019 / HPCET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates must read all the given instructions and Enter details to create an account. An application number will be displayed on the screen and will also be sent to the email ID of the candidate. Candidates are required to note down the form number, and password for future reference.
Filling up the HPCET 2019 Application form
- Applicant has to provide all the basic information like father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhar card number, nationality, etc and academic details like qualifying exam result, etc. After which, candidates will also be required to select the course and branch.
Uploading of images
- Here, every candidates will be asked to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. Both have to be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format. The images have to be uploaded in the correct specification. After successfully uploading the images, a message will appear on the screen.
Payment of application Fee
- HPCET 2019 Application fee has to be paid after uploading images. Candidates will get two options to make fee payment: offline link to generate PNB challan and online fee payment link. If the candidates select the offline mode then PNB challan with a candidate copy, and university copy will be generated. The applicant then has to take a print out of the same and deposit the fee in the nearest PNB branch. If the candidates wish to pay online through credit, debit card or net banking, he/she will be required to enter the card details and click on “pay now” button.
- In case a candidate wants to make any changes in the form, he/she will have to click on “Edit” button. The data filled by the candidate will appear in editable form except for the fields, programme applied for, category and subcategory.
HPCET 2019 Application Fee
HPCET 2019 Application Form Fees: The application form will be incomplete without the payment of fee. The HPCET 2019 application fee is given below.
|SC/ST/BPL||Rs. 1400/- only|
|Other||Rs. 1550/- only|
HPCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019: Before applying, candidates must make sure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting authority. The HPCET 2019 eligibility criteria will be based on various parameters like age, nationality, educational qualification, etc. Candidates can check if they fit into all HPCET eligibility criteria which is given below.
- Nationality – The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification – He/she must have qualified class 12th from a recognized Board / University
- Qualifying subjects – Candidate should have qualified with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
- Qualifying Marks – Candidates belonging to the general category should have scored minimum 45% marks in aggregate while reserved category candidates should have scored at least 40% marks.