HDFC Scholarship 2019: HDFC bank grants Scholarship to the candidates under the scheme named ‘Educational Crisis scholarship support. The scheme is introduced to provide financial aid to the students who desire to pursue education further but have to drop it due to unavoidable circumstances. The HDFC Scholarship 2019 Application Form is released by HDFC Bank as per on the date as announced on the official website. The candidates planning on applying for the Scholarship must keep themselves updated with the latest released information related to the Scholarship Programme. The candidate must submit the Application before the due date. It must also be made sure that the eligibility criteria is met as it will be described in the Information Brochure of HDFC Scholarship 2019. For more of the details regarding HDFC Scholarship go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HDFC Scholarship Date 2019
The candidates applying for the scholarship programme will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released information and the schedule which will be available on the official website of HDFC. It is important that the applicant must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events and the dates. The candidate must save and download the official notification once it is available. The candidate must submit the Application before the due date.
The officially announced dates will be announced here as soon as they are available. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of HDFC Scholarship 2019 mentioned in the tabular format below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|HDFC Scholarship Application Form 2019 will be available from||July 2019|
|The Last date for the submission of HDFC Scholarship Application Form 2019||The second week of August 2019|
|The Result of HDFC Scholarship 2018-2019 will release on||September-October 2019|
|The selection list for HDFC Scholarship programme 2019 will release on||October- November 2019|
|The selected candidates will receive a call from the nearest HDFC Bank for the Scholarship amount||November 2019|
HDFC Scholarship 2019
HDFC bank grants the Scholarship to the candidates who are in need of financial assistance. The Scholarship is introduced under ‘ECSS- Educational Crisis Scholarship Support‘. It is an HDFC Bank Parivartan Initiative. The authority defines the criteria to apply for the Scholarship programme. The Scholarship is supposed to be beneficial for the students who are facing Economic hardship or a crisis in the family which can be a result of the unavoidable circumstances. The bank has introduced this Scholarship so the students will not have to give up their right to education and will be able to continue in the desired fields. The candidate must know HDFC Scholarship Programme officially released schedule. The important dates will only be available on the official website of HDFC.
We are providing the relevant points which the candidate needs to keep in mind before proceeding to apply for HDFC Scholarship Programme 2019:
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- HDFC Scholarship 2018-2019 is an initiative with the purpose of providing financial aid to the students from Government or Private Aided schools from 6th to 12th Standard.
- Students pursuing Undergraduate or Post Graduate courses (full time/part time/diploma/degree courses) who are unable to continue the degree due to the financial crisis at home resulting in the inability of bearing the cost of the education further are also eligible to apply for HDFC Scholarship Programme.
- The candidate applying for the Scholarship Programme must define their situation as bereavement/death/terminal illness/permanent disability and the loss of job of the breadwinner of the family due to accident or any of the extreme incident resulting in the financial crisis of the family.
- The amount provided to the selected candidates under HDFC Scholarship Scheme will cover the total annual School Fee up to a maximum Rs. 10,000/- and the college/Univesity fee up to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/-.
HDFC Scholarship eligibility 2019
The applicants applying for HDFC Scholarship 2019-2020 must make sure to fulfill the eligibility criteria as defined in the guidelines prescribed by HDFC. The amount of the Scholarship is as per the class and the course in which the applicant is enrolled while applying for the Scholarship. HDFC along with the Application Form of the Scholarship programme also releases the Information Brochure to provide the guidance to the candidates applying for the Scholarship. The applicant must read the Brochure very carefully and then proceed for the Application Form. The candidates who will not fulfill the eligibility criteria cannot apply for the Scholarship Programme and their application is liable for rejection.
Go through the HDFC Scholarship 2019 eligibility criteria mentioned in the points below:
- The candidate applying for HDFC ECSS Scholarship programme must be pursuing their education. Students must be from in any of the Private or the Government aided school from 6th to 12th Standard.
- Candidates pursuing Under Graduate or Post Graduate courses from the college or University are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates facing the financial crisis at home are eligible to apply for HDFC Scholarship Programme. The candidate must define their situation as bereavement/death/terminal illness/permanent disability and the loss of job of the breadwinner of the family due to accident or any of the extreme incident.
HDFC Scholarship Apply Online 2019
Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) is an HDFC Bank Parivartan Initiative which is introduced with the purpose of providing financial aid to the students facing a financial crisis. HDFC Scholarship Application Form will release on the official website. The applicant must fill up the form and submit it before the prescribed date. The Application Form has to be provided with all the important and the required details as asked in the form. The Scholarship committee will also be releasing the Information Brochure along with the Application Form. It will mention all the important details and provide the guidance to fill up the form without any error. The candidates must read the Information Brochure very carefully before filling the Application Form.
HDFC Scholarship Application Form 2019
The Application Form of HDFC Scholarship 2019 Scheme has to be provided with the details as asked in the sections of the form. The candidate must provide the information such as the Personal Details, Academic Details, Contact information, attaching photograph and signature as per the specifications provided and the self-attested documents. The details will mention in the official notification as well as in the Information Brochure. The authorities will cross-check the details during verification. If there is any error, the applicant cannot proceed further. The final submission of the form will be in an offline mode and the applicants will have to send the form along with self-attested documents to the given address in the official notification released by the authorities of HDFC.
Documents Required at the time of HDFC Scholarship Application Form submission:
The applicants applying for the HDFC Scholarship 2019 must know the documents required at the time of the Application Form submission. The candidate must submit the complete Applications of HDFC Scholarship in an offline mode. They must send it to the address mentioned in the official notification. The applicant must also send the documents with the Application Form. The candidate must self-attest the documents. The aspirant must not miss any document. The candidates must keep ready all the important documents in prior.
List of the documents to be attached along with the Application Form from below:
- Income Proof from the employer duly signed and stamped by the concerned authority along with the Salary slip (if any)
Self-declaration of the family income (for self-employed). Verification form duly signed and stamped by school principal/college dean/director printed on the Institute letterhead.
- The Annexure must mention the name of the bank account of the institute, in favour of which the DD/Cheque will be issued.
- The attested copies of the last year’s Marksheet, two copies of address proof, doctor’s note (in case of illness), 10th and 12th mark sheet and salary slip (if any).
HDFC Scholarship Selection and Renewal procedure 2019
The candidates must go through the scholarship Programme details before applying for the Scholarship programme. The Scholarship is established with the purpose of providing financial assistance to the candidates who desire to pursue their education further but have the chances of dropping out to unavoidable circumstances at home. The reasons can be multiple and have to be provided while filling up the Application Form of HDFC Scholarship programme. The selection of the candidates who applied for the Scholarship offered by HDFC will be on the basis of the situation of the candidate and the academic record as per in the school or in the college/University. It is very much important that the candidate will have to provide the correct details in the Application Form.
HDFC Scholarship Renewal 2019
The selected candidates can apply for the Scholarship Renewal Programme. The duration of the Scholarship is for two years and candidates will be able to avail the amount as per the duration. It is important that the candidate keeps a steady score in the course they are pursuing. The candidate must reapply and requalify for the Scholarship each year.
HDFC Scholarship Result/ Selection List 2019
The authorities will release the Result on the official website of HDFC. The List will mention the names of the selected candidates. It is important that the candidates must keep checking the website on a regular basis for the result declaration. Only the candidates who have applied for the Scholarship programme will be eligible to check the list and will have to look for their names. The candidates will have only one chance for the Scholarship Programme. They will have to wait for the next session of the Scholarship and will have to apply again. The authorities will release the Selection List on the announced date.
The selection list will release in October 2019. Candidates will receive a message and a mail on their registered phone number and email ID. The amount granted to the candidate will be as per their academic stage they are. The amount of Rs. 10,000 will be to cover the total amount of school fee and Rs. 25,000 will be to cover the maximum amount of college/university fee. The scholarship is given only to the selected candidates. The candidates will be receiving the call from the nearest HDFC bank branch for collecting the HDFC Scholarship cheque. The candidate must get the printout copy of the Result list for the future references.
Important Points Regarding HDFC Scholarship 2019
The Candidates applying for Scholarship must go through the points. It will help them in preventing any form of error while filling the Application Form and applying for the Scholarship programme. Go through the points mentioned from below:
- The availability of HDFC Scholarship 2019 Application Form will only be in an online mode. The candidates must visit the website of HDFC on a regular basis for any form of notification.
- The introduction of the Education Crisis Scholarship Support which is an HDFC Bank Parivartan Initiative is with the purpose of providing financial assistance to the candidates facing an economic crisis at home which might result in them dropping out of college or school.
- It will be important that the applicant applying for the Scholarship programme must mention the economic condition and the reason of the unfortunate circumstances while applying for the Scholarship programme.
- The authorities will also be releasing the Information Brochure along with the Application Form of HDFC Scholarship programme. The candidate must check the details in the Information Brochure very carefully before filling the Application Form.
- The details must be provided in the Application Form must be valid and correct. The candidate must provide the correct information in the Application Form. The authorities will cross check the details at the time of document verification. If there is any misleading detail, they cannot proceed with the procedure further.