HDFC Scholarship 2019: HDFC bank grants Scholarship to the candidates under the scheme named ‘Educational Crisis scholarship support. The scheme is introduced with the purpose of providing financial aid to the students who desire to pursue education further but have to drop it due to unavoidable circumstances. The HDFC Scholarship 2019 Application Form is released by HDFC Bank as per on the date as announced on the official website and the candidates planning on applying for the Scholarship will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released information related to the Scholarship Programme. It is important that the candidate is aware of the officially released dates and must submit the Application before the due date. The details provided in the form has to be valid and correct as any form of misleading information will prohibit the candidate from proceeding with the procedure further and their Application will be rejected by the authorities. It must also be made sure that the eligibility criteria is met as it will be described in the Information Brochure of HDFC Scholarship 2019. For more of the details regarding HDFC Scholarship go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HDFC Scholarship Date 2019
The candidates applying for the scholarship programme will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released information and the schedule which will be available on the official website of HDFC. If any of the dates are missed, the applicant will have to wait for another year to apply for HDFC Scholarship Programme. It is important that the applicant must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events and the dates. Once the schedule is released, it is also advised that the candidate must save and download the official notification. The Application has to be submitted before the due date.
The officially announced dates will be announced here as soon as they are available. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of HDFC Scholarship 2019 mentioned in the tabular format below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|HDFC Scholarship Application Form 2019 will be available from||July 2019|
|The Last date for the submission of HDFC Scholarship Application Form 2019||The second week of August 2019|
|The Result of HDFC Scholarship 2018-2019 will be released on||September-October 2019|
|The list of the selected candidates for HDFC Scholarship programme 2019 will be released on||October- November 2019|
|The selected candidates will receive a call from the nearest HDFC Bank for the Scholarship amount||November 2019|
HDFC Scholarship 2019
HDFC bank grants the Scholarship to the candidates who are in need of financial assistance. The Scholarship is introduced under ‘ECSS- Educational Crisis Scholarship Support‘ which is an HDFC Bank Parivartan Initiative. The criteria to apply for the Scholarship programme is very much specific, the Scholarship is supposed to be beneficial for the students who are facing an Economic hardship or a crisis in the family which can be a result of the unavoidable circumstances. The bank has introduced this Scholarship so the students will not have to give up their right to education and will be able to continue in the desired fields. It will be important though that the candidate is aware of the officially released schedule of HDFC Scholarship programme for the session of 2019. The important dates will only be available on the official website of HDFC.
We are providing the relevant points which the candidate needs to keep in mind before proceeding to apply for HDFC Scholarship Programme 2019:
- HDFC Scholarship 2018-2019 is an initiative with the purpose of providing financial aid to the students from Government or Private Aided schools from 6th to 12th Standard.
- Students pursuing Undergraduate or Post Graduate courses (full time/part time/diploma/degree courses) who are unable to continue the degree due to the financial crisis at home resulting in the inability of bearing the cost of the education further are also eligible to apply for HDFC Scholarship Programme.
- The situation of the candidate applying for the Scholarship Programme will have to be defined as bereavement/death/terminal illness/permanent disability and the loss of job of the breadwinner of the family due to accident or any of the extreme incident resulting in the financial crisis of the family.
- The amount provided to the selected candidates under HDFC Scholarship Scheme will cover the total annual School Fee up to a maximum Rs. 10,000/- and the college/Univesity fee up to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/-.
HDFC Scholarship eligibility 2019
The applicants who will be applying for HDFC Scholarship 2018-2019 will be required that they must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as defined in the guidelines prescribed by HDFC. The amount of the Scholarship is defined as per the class and the course in which the applicant is enrolled while applying for the Scholarship. HDFC along with the Application Form of the Scholarship programme also releases the Information Brochure to provide the guidance to the candidates applying for the Scholarship. It is advised that before proceeding for the Application Form, the candidate must go through the brochure in details and then only start filling the Application Form. Those who will be found not abiding by the prescribed eligibility criteria will not be allowed to apply for the Scholarship programme and their application will be liable for the rejection.
Go through the HDFC Scholarship 2019 eligibility criteria mentioned in the points below:
- The candidate applying for HDFC ECSS Scholarship programme must be pursuing their education. Students must be from in any of the Private or the Government aided school from 6th to 12th Standard.
- Candidates pursuing Under Graduate or Post Graduate courses from the college or University are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates facing the financial crisis at home are eligible to apply for HDFC Scholarship Programme. The situation of the candidate applying for the Scholarship Programme will have to be defined as bereavement/death/terminal illness/permanent disability and the loss of job of the breadwinner of the family due to accident or any of the extreme incident.
HDFC Scholarship Apply Online 2019
Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) is an HDFC Bank Parivartan Initiative which is introduced with the purpose of providing financial aid to the students facing a financial crisis. The Application Form for HDFC Scholarship will be released on the official website of HDFC and the candidates interested in applying for the Scholarship programme will have to fill up the form and submit it before the prescribed date. The Application Form of HDFC Scholarship Programme 2019 is an important step which the candidate needs to follow to proceed with the procedure further. The Application Form has to be provided with all the important and the required details as asked in the form. The Scholarship committee will also be releasing the Information Brochure along with the Application Form which will mention all the important details and provide the guidance to fill up the form without any error. Students are advised that they must go through the Information Brochure very thoroughly and then only proceed for the form.
HDFC Scholarship Application Form 2019
The Application Form of HDFC Scholarship 2019 Scheme has to be provided with the details as asked in the sections of the form. The information to be provided will be the Personal Details, Academic Details, Contact information, attaching photograph and signature as per the specifications provided and the self-attested documents as mentioned in the official notification as well as in the Information Brochure. The candidates must note that the details provided will be cross-checked at the time of the verification and if any form of error is found in the details provided, the Application form will not proceed further. The final submission of the form will be in an offline mode and the applicants will have to send the form along with self-attested documents to the given address in the official notification released by the authorities of HDFC.
Documents Required at the time of HDFC Scholarship Application Form submission:
The applicants applying for the HDFC Scholarship 2019 will have to be aware of the documents which will be required at the time of the Application Form submission. The complete Applications of HDFC Scholarship will be submitted in an offline mode and have to be sent to the address as it will be provided in the official notification. Along with the Application Form, the candidates will also have to send the documents and they must be self-attested. The Application will be not be accepted if any of the required document is found missing. Since the documents play an important role in the selection of the candidates, it is advised that they must be kept ready by the candidate in prior.
Find the list of the documents to be attached along with the Application Form from below:
- Income Proof from the employer duly signed and stamped by the concerned authority along with the Salary slip (if any)
Self-declaration of the family income (for self-employed). Verification form duly signed and stamped by school principal/college dean/director printed on the Institute letterhead.
- The Annexure should also mention the name of the bank account of the institute, in favour of which the DD/Cheque will be issued.
- The attested copies of the last year’s Marksheet, two copies of address proof, doctor’s note (in case of illness), 10th and 12th mark sheet and salary slip (if any).
HDFC Scholarship Selection and Renewal procedure 2019
The candidates applying for the Scholarship programme are required that they must go through the details of the Scholarship programme. The Scholarship is established with the purpose of providing financial assistance to the candidates who desire to pursue their education further but have the chances of dropping out to unavoidable circumstances at home. The reasons can be multiple and have to be provided while filling up the Application Form of HDFC Scholarship programme. The selection of the candidates who applied for the Scholarship offered by HDFC will be on the basis of the situation of the candidate and the academic record as per in the school or in the college/University. It is very much important that the candidate will have to provide the correct details in the Application Form once they are available on the official website of HDFC.
HDFC Scholarship Renewal 2019
The candidates who will be granted the amount of the Scholarship by the selection committee of HDFC will be able to apply for the renewal of the Scholarship programme. The duration of the Scholarship is for two years and candidates will be able to avail the amount as per the duration. It is important that the candidate keeps a steady score in the course they are pursuing in order to access the Scholarship successfully. It will be required that the candidate has to reapply and requalify for the scholarship each year.
HDFC Scholarship Result/ Selection List 2019
The Result or the list mentioning the names of the candidates who are selected for the scholarship programme will be released on the official website of HDFC. It is important that the candidates must keep checking the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events related to the declaration of the Result. Only the candidates who have applied for the Scholarship programme will be eligible to check the list and will have to look for their names. It must be noted that the selection committee doesn’t provide any other chance to those who are not selected for the Scholarship. They will have to wait for the next session of the Scholarship and will have to apply again. The list will be released as per on the date as mentioned in the schedule mentioning all the important dates and the information.
The announcement of the list mentioning the names of the candidates will be in the last week of October 2019. candidates who applied for the scholarship will also be receiving a message and a mail on their registered phone number and the email ID confirming the Scholarship amount to be granted to them. The amount granted to the candidate will be as per their academic stage they are. The amount of Rs. 10,000 will be to cover the total amount of school fee and Rs. 25,000 will be to cover the maximum amount of college/university fee. Only the selected candidates will be granted with the given amount. The candidates will be receiving the call from the nearest HDFC bank branch for collecting the HDFC Scholarship cheque. It is advised that the candidates must get the printout copy of the list in case if it is demanded at the time of collecting a cheque.
Important Points Regarding HDFC Scholarship 2019
The candidates applying for the Scholarship programme are advised that they must go through the points related to the Scholarship scheme. It will help them in preventing any form of error while filling the Application Form and applying for the Scholarship programme. Go through the points mentioned from below:
- The availability of HDFC Scholarship 2019 Application Form will only be in an online mode and the candidates will have to visit the website of HDFC on a regular for any form of notification related to the Scholarship Scheme.
- The introduction of the Education Crisis Scholarship Support which is an HDFC Bank Parivartan Initiative is with the purpose of providing financial assistance to the candidates facing an economic crisis at home which might result in them dropping out of college or school.
- It will be important that the applicant applying for the Scholarship programme must mention the economic condition and the reason of the unfortunate circumstances while applying for the Scholarship programme.
- The authorities will also be releasing the Information Brochure along with the Application Form of HDFC Scholarship programme. It is advised that the candidates must go through the details mentioned in the Brochure very carefully so as to avoid any form of error while filling up the Application.
- The details must be provided in the Application Form must be valid and correct. If any form of misleading detail will be found in the Application Form at the time of the verification, the Application will be rejected and the candidate will not be considered eligible for the Scholarship amount.