ONGC Scholarship 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited provides Scholarship to the candidates pursuing the UG and PG courses from the streams. The Corporation provides the Scholarship to candidates belonging from SC/ST category. The Application Forms will release in an online mode on the official website of ONGC. The candidates must fill the Application Form to apply for this scholarship.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The ONGC Scholarship 2019 are offered to Meritorious SC/ST students pursuing Professional courses in Engineering, Medical Stream and Masters Degree courses offered in various streams. The candidate must submit the Application Form before the due date. The authorities will also release the Information Brochure along with the Application Form of ONGC Scholarship. The Applicant must read the Information Brochure very carefully. It will release with the Application Form. For more of the details regarding ONGC Scholarship 2019 go through the article from below.
Check Here Details about PFMS Scholarship 2019
ONGC Scholarship Dates 2019
Candidates applying for the scholarship programme will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released updates regarding the schedule of ONGC Scholarship. The dates will be available in an online mode only on the official website. It is important that the candidates keep visiting the website on a regular basis. The candidate must save and download the official schedule. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of ONGC Scholarship 2019 from the tentative tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|ONGC Scholarship Application Form will be available||November 2019|
|The last date for the submission of ONGC Application Form 2019 will be||January 2020|
|The list of the candidates selected for ONGC Scholarship will be available on the official website on||February/March 2020|
ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2019
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited will release the Application Form in an online mode. The candidate must submit the form before the due date. Candidates who are planning on applying for the Scholarship Programme will have to fill up the Application Form. The candidate must submit the Application Form in an offline mode. The applicant must send the complete Application along with the important and asked documents at the provided address as mentioned in the Information Brochure. Going through the Information Brochure will provide guidance to the candidates and will help in avoiding any form of an error while filling the Application Form of ONGC.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The Application Form of ONGC will be provided with the Personal Information, Academic details, Contact Information, photograph, and the signature, as per the specification provided in the Information Brochure released by ONGC and attaching the documents along with the Application Form. The details provided in the Application Form of ONGC must be valid and correct. The authorities will cross-check the details of the Application Form. The applicant applying for the Scholarship programme must go through the list of the documents and must make that they do not miss any of the documents. The documents must be duly certified and forwarded by Principal/Head/Dean of the Institute/College/University.
ONGC Scholarship Eligibility 2019
The candidates applying for the Scholarship must make sure that they fulfill the mentioned eligibility criteria as defined in the Information Brochure of ONGC released along with the Application Form.
Check the prescribed eligibility from points below:
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the Scholarship Programme.
- The candidate must be pursuing a 1st year of graduate engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Master’s degree to apply for the Scholarship Programme. The candidates will be admissible for the Scholarship only if pursuing the Regular and full-time courses AICTE/MCI/UGC/ Association of Indian Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government.
- Students who are pursuing 4 years Engineering courses/MBBS courses/two years in MBA and two years in Masters degree will be eligible to apply.
- The candidate applying for the Scholarship programme must have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS course. The candidate applying for Master Degree courses must have secured 60% marks in Graduation.
- The specific zone where a student can apply for the scholarship shall be decided on the basis of the location of the University/College/Institute in which a student was studying for the qualifying examination irrespective of the domicile of the student.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate applying for the Scholarship programme must not be more than 4.50 lakhs per annum.
- The candidate applying for the scholarship must be maximum of 30 years as on 1st of November, 2019 for the academic session.
- The final list of mentioning the selected candidates for the Scholarship will be provided on the official website www.ongcindia.com by the last week of March 2020.
- The ONGC Scholarship 2019 will continue on the performance of the candidate. If the candidate is not able to provide satisfactory performance and score less than 50% of marks, they will not be provided with the Scholarship that year.
- The candidates provided with the Scholarship doesn’t provide any form of assurance regarding the employment in ONGC group of companies or its joint ventures.
Details of ONGC Scholarship as per the Stream:
The candidates before proceeding for the Application Form of ONGC must go through the details of the Scholarship. The candidate must know the criteria, duration, amount of the scholarship related to the Stream which the candidate is pursuing. Find the details in the tabular format below:
|S.No.||Stream||Duration of the Course||Total No. of Scholarships||Qualifying Examination||Scholarship Amount Per Month|
|1||Engineering||4 Years||494||10+2||Rs. 4000|
|2||MBBS||4 Years||90||10+2||Rs. 4000|
|3||MBA||2 Years||146||Graduation||Rs. 4000|
|4||Masters Degree||2 Years||270||Graduation||Rs. 4000|
Note: 50% of the Scholarships are reserved for the Girl Students.
Zone wise Distribution of ONGC Scholarship
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited provides the Scholarship on the basis of the Zones from which the candidate belongs. The distribution of the Scholarship will be on the basis of the zones divided. The candidates applying for the Scholarship must be aware of the zone from which they belong and how many Scholarships are provided in that zone. Find the details from below.
|Zones||1 (North)||2 (West)||3 (North-East)||4 (East)||5 (South)|
|States||J&K, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Utarakhand, Uttar Pradesh||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar &Nagar Havelli||Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chattisgrah, West Bengal||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pudducherry, Lakshwadeep, Andaman &Nicobar|
Important Points Regarding ONGC Scholarship 2019:
Candidates applying for ONGC Scholarship 2019 must go through the points mentioned below related to the Scholarship Programme. The steps to apply must be followed very carefully by the candidate and any form of error must be avoided while the submission of ONGC Scholarship Form.
Find the important points and go through them from below.
- The Availability of ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2019 will be in an online mode and the candidates will have to fill up the forms and submit it before the due date.
- The submission of the forms will be in an offline mode and the form has to be submitted in an offline mode. It will be required to be sent at the provided address and the candidates will have to send it along with the self-attested documents.
- The applicants will have to submit the documents and they must be self-attested. The list of the documents to be provided along with the Application Form will be mentioned in the officially released notification and the Information Brochure of ONGC scholarship 2019.
- The availability of ONGC Scholarship Application Form will only be on the official website of ONGC. Applicants are advised that they must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important information and the details.
- Candidates are advised that they must go through the details mentioned in the Information Brochure very carefully. It will provide the required guidance and the steps of filling the Application Form without any error.
- The details provided in the form specifically the academic details must be valid and correct. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The details provided will be cross-checked at the time of the verification by the authorities.
- The candidates must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so the candidate is updated with any of the latest information regarding the Result of ONGC Scholarship 2019.
- Only the selected candidates will be provided with a Scholarship amount and as per the stream in which they are pursuing their degree.