ONGC Scholarship 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited provides Scholarship to the candidates pursuing the UG and PG courses from the streams. The Corporation provides the Scholarship to candidates belonging from SC/ST category. The Application Forms are released in an online mode on the official website of ONGC and the candidates who are interested to apply for this scholarship will have to submit the Application Form before the due date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The ONGC Scholarship 2019 are offered to Meritorious SC/ST students pursuing Professional courses in Engineering, Medical Stream and Masters Degree courses offered in various streams. It is important that the Application Form is submitted before the due date. The authorities will also release the Information Brochure along with the Application Form of ONGC Scholarship. Applicants are advised that they must go thr ough the details mentioned in the Information Brochure very carefully so as to avoid any form of error while submitting the Application. It is an important procedure to be followed by the candidate. For more of the details regarding ONGC Scholarship 2019 go through the article from below.
Check Here Details about PFMS Scholarship 2019
ONGC Scholarship Dates 2019
Candidates applying for the scholarship programme will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released updates regarding the schedule of ONGC Scholarship. The dates will be available in an online mode only on the official website and there will no other ways of accessing it. It is important that the candidates keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important dates and the events. It is also advised that the candidates must save and download the schedule of ONGC Scholarship 2019. The officially released dates will be available here as soon as they are announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of ONGC Scholarship 2019 from the tentative tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|ONGC Scholarship Application Form will be available||November 2019|
|The last date for the submission of ONGC Application Form 2019 will be||January 2020|
|The list of the candidates selected for ONGC Scholarship will be available on the official website on||February/March 2020|
ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2019
The Application Form of The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited will be available in an online mode and the submission must be done by the candidate as per before the last date. Candidates who are planning on applying for the Scholarship Programme will have to fill up the Application Form which will be available as per on the announced date as mentioned in the schedule of ONGC Scholarship. It is an important part of the Scholarship and must be followed by the candidate in order to proceed further. The submission of the Application Form will be in an offline mode and the complete Application along with the important and asked documents will have to be sent at the provided address as mentioned in the Information Brochure. Going through the Information Brochure will provide the guidance to the candidates and will help in avoiding any form of an error while filling the Application Form of ONGC.
The Application Form of ONGC will be provided with the Personal Information, Academic details, Contact Information, photograph and the signature, as per the specification provided in the Information Brochure released by ONGC and attaching the documents along with the Application Form. The details provided in the Application Form of ONGC must be valid and correct. The information provided in the Application Form will be cross-checked by the authorities in order to forward the Application for the procedure further. In case if any of the information is found to be invalid and incorrect, the application will be liable for the rejection. The applicant applying for the Scholarship programme must go through the list of the documents and must make that they do not miss any of the documents. The documents must be duly certified and forwarded by Principal/Head/Dean of the Institute/College/University.
ONGC Scholarship Eligibility 2019
The candidates applying for the Scholarship must make sure that they fulfil the mentioned eligibility criteria as defined in the Information Brochure of ONGC released along with the Application Form. The eligibility must be fulfilled by the candidate and those who will be found not abiding by the prescribed eligibility will not be permitted to proceed with the procedure further. The candidate must be aware of the eligibility of the course which they are pursuing. Go through the eligibility required to apply for ONGC Scholarship is mentioned in the points below:
- The scholarships are available in India and can only be applied by the Indian Nationals only.
- The candidate applying for the Scholarship programme must be enrolled in the 1st year of graduate engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Master’s degree. The candidates will be admissible for the Scholarship only if pursuing the Regular and full-time courses AICTE/MCI/UGC/ Association of Indian Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government.
- Students who are pursuing 4 years Engineering courses/MBBS courses/two years in MBA and two years in Masters degree will be eligible to apply.
- The candidate applying for the Scholarship programme must have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS course. The candidate applying for Master Degree courses must have secured 60% marks in Graduation.
- The specific zone where a student can apply for the scholarship shall be decided on the basis of the location of the University/College/Institute in which a student was studying for the qualifying examination irrespective of the domicile of the student.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate applying for the Scholarship programme must not be more than 4.50 lakhs per annum.
- The candidate applying for the scholarship must be maximum of 30 years as on 1st of November, 2019 for the academic session.
- The candidate must not be availing any of the scholarship or financial aid from any other source. In this case, the candidate will not be eligible for the Scholarship programme offered by ONGC.
- The final list of mentioning the selected candidates for the Scholarship will be provided on the official website www.ongcindia.com by the last week of March 2020.
- The continuation of ONGC Scholarship 2019 will be on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the examination of the course pursued. If the candidate is not able to provide satisfactory performance and score less than 50% of marks, they will not be provided with the Scholarship that year.
- The candidates provided with the Scholarship doesn’t provide any form of assurance regarding the employment in ONGC group of companies or its joint ventures.
Details of ONGC Scholarship as per the Stream:
The candidates before proceeding for the Application Form of ONGC must go through the details of the Scholarship and must be known with the criteria, duration, amount of the scholarship related to the Stream which the candidate is pursuing. The candidate must go through all the important details and then only go for the Application and provide information in the form. Find the details in the tabular format below:
|S.No.||Stream||Duration of the Course||Total No. of Scholarships||Qualifying Examination||Scholarship Amount Per Month|
|1||Engineering||4 Years||494||10+2||Rs. 4000|
|2||MBBS||4 Years||90||10+2||Rs. 4000|
|3||MBA||2 Years||146||Graduation||Rs. 4000|
|4||Masters Degree||2 Years||270||Graduation||Rs. 4000|
Note: 50% of the Scholarships are reserved for the Girl Students.
Zone wise Distribution of ONGC Scholarship
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited provides the Scholarship on the basis of the Zones from which the candidate belongs. The distribution of the Scholarship will be on the basis of the zones divided. The candidates applying for the Scholarship must be aware of the zone from which they belong and how many Scholarships are provided in that zone. Find the details from below.
|Zones||Zone 1 (North)||Zone 2 (West)||Zone 3 (North-East)||Zone 4 (East)||Zone 5 (South)|
|States||J&K, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Utarakhand, Uttar Pradesh||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar &Nagar Havelli||Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chattisgrah, West Bengal||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pudducherry, Lakshwadeep, Andaman &Nicobar|
Important Points Regarding ONGC Scholarship 2019:
Candidates planning on applying for ONGC Scholarship 2019 are advised that they must go through the points mentioned below related to the Scholarship Programme. The steps to apply must be followed very carefully by the candidate and any form of error must be avoided while the submission of ONGC Scholarship Form. Find the important points and go through them from below.
- The Availability of ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2019 will be in an online mode and the candidates will have to fill up the forms and submit it before the due date.
- The submission of the forms will be in an offline mode and the form has to be submitted in an offline mode. It will be required to be sent at the provided address and the candidates will have to send it along with the self-attested documents.
- The applicants will have to submit the documents and they must be self-attested. The list of the documents to be provided along with the Application Form will be mentioned in the officially released notification and the Information Brochure of ONGC scholarship 2019.
- The availability of ONGC Scholarship Application Form will only be on the official website of ONGC. Applicants are advised that they must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important information and the details.
- Candidates are advised that they must go through the details mentioned in the Information Brochure very carefully. It will provide the required guidance and the steps of filling the Application Form without any error.
- Before proceeding for ONGC Application Form candidates will have to make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as required for ONGC Application Form. It must be noted that the candidates not fulfilling the required eligibility as mentioned for the course will not be allowed to proceed with the application form.
- The details provided in the form specifically the academic details must be valid and correct. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature as the details provided will be cross-checked at the time of the verification by the authorities.
- The candidates must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so the candidate is updated with any of the latest information regarding the Result of ONGC Scholarship 2019.
- Only the selected candidates will be provided with a Scholarship amount and as per the stream in which they are pursuing their degree.
- The form must be submitted before the due date. The Schedule of ONGC Scholarship 2019 will be available on the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.