Haryana LEET Result 2021: Every year Haryana State Technical Education Society conducts the exam Haryana LEET for lateral admission in the B.Tech courses around the state. Exam entrance is being conducted for the selection of the candidates. Haryana LEET 2021 result will be declared after the commencement of the exam in its official site. Candidates have to check the Haryana LEET scorecard online and it will not be sent to the individual. After the declaration of the result, candidates have to check the rank list which will be prepared as per the performance of the candidates in the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
There will be no re-evaluation/ re-checking of answers of the Entrance Test and no request in this regard will be entertained. The rank will be assigned on the basis of total marks secured in the Online Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech (LEET)-2021. Read the article to know more about Haryana LEET Result.
Haryana LEET Result 2021 Important Dates
Candidates who are going to appear for the exam must be aware of the important dates regarding the Haryana LEET. This is so that they may not lose any update regarding the exam and admission. The below table shows some of the important dates.
|Haryana LEET 2021 Exam Date||June 2021|
|Display of / Unique ranks of OLET||June 2021|
|Display of merit list of TFW/ KM/EWS categories for For 1st & 2nd Counseling for B.Tech (Lateral Entry ) Course||July 2021|
|Display of merit list for For 3rd & 4th Counseling for B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Course on basis of Inter-se-merit of qualifying examination||July 2021|
How To Download Haryana LEET 2021 Result?
IN order to view the result, candidates must follow a certain procedure to download the scorecard of the Haryana LEET. The steps the candidates need to follow are:
- Visit the official site of the Haryana LEET or click on the link (seek at the time of the event)
- A home page of the website will appear on the screen
- Locate Haryana LEET and click on it
- Check the rank and score on the merit list
- Download and take the print for future reference
Tie-Breaking Policy in Haryana LEET 2021 Result
Many a time there is a tie-breaking situation where candidates score the same marks. In such situations, there are some parameters that authority keeps in mind while preparing the rank list. Here are the parameters:
- Candidates getting higher marks in Mathematics in On-line Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech (LEET)-2021 shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If the tie still persists, candidates getting higher marks in Physics in On-line Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech (LEET)-2021 shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If the tie still persists, candidates getting the higher marks in the aggregate of Engg. Subjects of OLET (LEET (Engg))-2021/shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If case the still persists, then by date of birth i.e. senior in age will be given preference.
- If there is a tie even after that, all such candidates would be given the same rank. However, if they all wish to take admission in the same institution and there is only one seat left, then additional seats would be created for that year only to provide admission to the same rank holders.