Haryana LEET Application Form 2022: Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) conducts the Haryana LEET every year for the selection of the students for lateral entry in engineering courses. Through the Haryana LEET, candidates can enter into the 2nd year of the B.Tech programs in various engineering colleges of Haryana. In order to participate in Haryana LEET, candidates have to fill the online LEET application form. Before filling the Haryana LEET Online Form 2022 candidates must check their eligibility. This is because only those students can participate who can fulfill the eligibility criteria. After filling the Haryana LEET registration form, candidates have to pay a certain amount of the application fee in order to submit the form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The exam will take place in an online mode for different courses. The courses offered through Haryana LEET are Basic Sciences, Electronics Stream Courses, Mechanical Stream Courses, and Other Engineering Streams.
Haryana LEET Application Form 2022 Important Dates
In order to fill the form, candidates must be aware of the important dates so as not to miss any updates. Since the official statement is not out, so below table shows the tentative dates. Candidates must keep the tentative dates for general reference until the official notification is not out.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|Availability of admission brochure||June 2022|
|Haryana LEET 2022 Application Form Starts||June 2022|
|Haryana LEET 2022 Application Form Ends||June 2022|
|Deposit of Application Fee or through E-Challan||June 2022|
|Releasing date of admit card||July 2022|
|Haryana LEET 2022 Exam Date||July 2022|
|Haryana LEET 2022 Release of Unique Rank/Merit List||July 2022|
How To Fill Haryana LEET Application Form 2022?
In order to fill the Haryana LEET 2022 form, candidates have to follow certain steps. The procedure they need to follow are:
- Visit the official site of Haryana LEET or click on the link available (Seek at the time of the event)
- A home page of the site will appear
- Locate the link to apply for Haryana LEET 2022 and enter the important credentials
- Upload the JPEG format signature (not exceeding 20 KB) and photograph (not exceeding 30 KB) respectively
- After filling the form, submit the application fee
- Print out the application form and confirmation page for future reference
Make sure to enter the correction information while filling the application form
Note: If the candidates are claiming seats under KM or TFW categories then they need to send a copy of the filled-in application form, proof of application fee payment, supporting document towards reservation status, and academic certificates before the submission deadline to;
HSTES, Bays No. 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula
Haryana LEET Application Fee
The application form is incomplete without paying the application fee. The candidates can make the payment either online or offline. One can pay in an online mode through debit card, credit card or internet banking. On the other hand, offline payment can be done through E-Challan.
|Category||Application Fee (Rs)|
Eligibility Criteria For Haryana LEET 2022
Not all students can participate in the admission procedure. Only the candidates who are eligible for the application process can take part. The eligibility criteria are :
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ The Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first-year engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to the B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- In the above cases, suitable bridge Courses, if required such as in Mathematics June be conducted.
- For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage up to 10% subject to the minimum eligibility requirement. As per AICTE, seats in the lateral entry June be taken up to a maximum of 10% of sanctioned intake