Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2020: Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is conducting the counselling process in two rounds, which will be in online mode only. The authority will also organize an Institute-level Counselling for vacant seats. Applicants eligible for Haryana B.Tech 2020 Counselling requires them to register themselves along with the payment of counselling fee. After the fee payment, the candidate can fill the choices and lock them.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
During the Counselling of Haryana, B.Tech 2020 seats will be allotted to applicants. Allotment of seats for the General and TFW category will be done on the basis of JEE Main Rank. Whereas, the allotment for Kashmiri Migrants and Haryana Government School Toppers is based on inter se-merit of the qualifying exam. Once aspirants are allotted the seats, they need to be physically present at the venue for submission of fees and verification of documents.
Download Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2nd Round Result: Check Now
Haryana Counselling Registration 2020
Applicants applying for the admission must know about the important dates in relation to the Counselling Registration of Haryana 2020. The concerned authorities decide the dates for the counselling rounds. The counselling for Haryana Counselling will begin on 9th Oct 2020
Institute- Level Counselling
After the second round of Haryana Counselling Registration 2020 gets over, there will be no other online counselling round. Instead, there will be Institute-level counselling, which is held for the vacant seats, if any. This counselling will take place in the offline phase.
Haryana B.Tech Counselling Step-wise Procedure 2020
In order to get admission in the institute, it’s mandatory for applicants to attend the Counselling of Haryana B.Tech 2020. The Counselling procedure comprises of various steps that the candidates must follow. Check all the details about Counselling Round- 1 and Counselling Round- 2.
Step 1: Payment of Fees
The candidate needs to pay the counselling fee as the first step. For making the payment, applicants will have to click on the “Payment Registration” link. An aspirant needs to pay a counselling fee of Rs. 500, which is the same for all categories. The fee is non-refundable. The payment can be made either via offline mode or online mode. Offline payment has to be done through Bank Challan while online payment can be done through Credit card, Debit card, or Internet Banking.
Step 2: Online Registration
- After the fee payment, applicants need to register online by providing the following details.
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Now a Registration Page will open where the candidate has to fill required details which include:
- Category and Sub-category
- Education Qualification
- Aggregate Percentage of marks
- Name of school and college
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Applicants also need to fill the Aadhar card details.
- After filling all the details, the applicant must submit the registration form.
Step 3: Choice Filling
The authority will facilitate the candidate with a Choice Filling option. With this facility, applicants can select and fill B.Tech branches and colleges as per their preference and convenience. It is advisable for the aspirants to fill as many choices as possible in order to maximize their chances of admission. Fill the choices in the order of priority.
Step 4: Locking of Filled Choices
Applicants must lock the choices before the last date. If any candidate fails to lock these choices, then the system will automatically lock the previous choices filled by the applicants after the final date of choice filling.
Step 5: Allotment of Seats
To check the status of seat allotment, candidates can follow these steps.
- Visit the Counselling website.
- Log in using roll number and password.
- Click on the “Provisional Seat Allotment Result” option.
- If a seat is allotted to the candidate, then they will receive a provisional allotment letter.
- The letter will include details, such as institute and branch offered, allotted status, and reporting schedule.
- The candidate must then report at the allotted institute within the given deadline, along with the Provisional Allotment Letter, originals documents, and their photocopies.
Payment of First Semester Fee
At the time of reporting at the allotted institute, candidates must deposit the first-semester fees. The payment of this fee will ensure admission of applicants in the institute.
For the second round of Harayana Counselling Registration 2020, applicants don’t require to register again or pay a counselling fee. The following steps have to be followed by applicants
Step 1: Choice Filling
Applicants need to fill their choices of branches and colleges again in priority order.
Step 2: Locking of Filled Choices
After filling of choices the candidate must lock them else the system will lock them automatically.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats
If any candidate is allotted a seat in the second round or subsequent rounds of Counselling of Haryana B.Tech 2020, then the earlier allotted seat and reporting at the institute will become null and void, and the candidate needs to report at the institute allotted to them again finally.
Documents Required for Admission
At the time of reporting at the allotted institute, applicants must submit the following list of documents:
- Certificate of Qualifying Exam
- Certificate of High School
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (for reserved category only)
- Score Card and JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- Aadhaar Number or Enrollment number if Aadhaar is not available
- Proof of annual income (by TFW, BC, and EBP candidates)
- Colored photograph (Multiple) and signature
Key Points Regarding Haryana Counselling Registration 2020
There are several key points of Haryana Counselling Registration 2020. Check the key points here.
- The two rounds of Counselling Registration for Haryana B.Tech Admission 2020 will take place in online mode, whereas, the institute-level counselling will be conducted in offline mode
- Counselling for Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) category candidates will be conducted in parallel with general Counselling Of Haryana 2020
- The institute-level counselling will be organized in order to fill the vacant seats
- Applicants don’t need to register again or pay a counselling fee if done for the first round of Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2020
Haryana Reservation Policy 2020
The allotment of seats is purely based on the Reservation Policy. Each category will be allotted the seats based on this policy only. Read the distribution of seats according to the reservation policy below.
Reservation policy for Government & Aided Institutes
|Category Code||Name of the Category||Percentage of Seats Sanctioned|
|RoHC||Rest of Haryana Category||15%|
|Haryana Category||State Quota||85%|
|HOGC||Haryana Open General Category||50% of state quota|
|Reserved||Reserved Categories of Haryana||50% of state quota|
|SC||Scheduled Castes||20% of state quota|
|BC-A||Backward Class – A||16% of state quota|
|BC-B||Backward Class – B||11% of state quota|
Reservation policy for Private Institutes
- At first, 50% of sanctioned seats (including 25% of seats under management quota) are filled on the basis of JEE Main All India Rank (AIR). Later, the seats are filled depending on 12th standard merit
- Remaining 50% of seats are filled by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)