Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2020: The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will release the online Haryana B.Tech Application form 2020. The form will be made available on the official website. Application form of Haryana B.Tech 2020 can be filled by interested applicants under the following categories: Kashmiri Migrants (KM), Haryana Government School Toppers (HGST) and Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria proceeding to fill HSTES B.Tech Registration Form. The candidates must fill relevant and correct details otherwise it will lead to rejection. On completion of the form, applicants need to submit it along with the payment of the requisite application fee. Aspirants must submit form and fee on or before the last date of submission. For more details, keep on reading.
Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2020- Important Date
Interested applicants must be aware of the schedule related to the Application Form of Haryana B.Tech 2020 Admission. Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will release the schedule. Until then, check the tentative dates below in the table.
|Release of Haryana B.Tech Application Form||2nd- 3rd week of May 2020|
|Last Submission Date||To be Notified|
How To Fill HSTES B.Tech Application Form 2020?
In order to apply for admission, aspirants need to fill the Haryana B.Tech 2020 Online Form. Only eligible applicants can fill the application form. Follow the steps to fill the HSTES B.Tech Online Application Form 2020.
Step 1 – Online Registration
Registration is compulsory to fill the application form. Applicants can register online by providing the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Phone number
- Valid email ID
Step 2 – Filling of Personal details
Upon successful registration, applicants can start filling the form with their personal details which include the following:
- Applicant’s name
- Date of Birth
- Domicile for Haryana
- Contact number
- Email id
Step 3 – Filling of Academic details
Now the candidate has to fill academic details in the application form of Haryana B.Tech 2020. These details comprise of the following:
- Course Opted for
- Application number
- Roll number
- Security Code
- Aggregate Percentage marks
- Name of School or college from where the candidate has completed their education
- Education qualification details
- Annual Income of the parents
- City/ Town of the candidate and Pincode
- Permanent address of the candidate
- District of the candidate
Step 4 – Submission of Application Form and Fee and Choice filling
- Once the aspirants fill the application form, he/she needs to click on “Continue” Button
- Applicants can make changes to the details written in the application form of Haryana B.Tech 2020 before clicking on the “Continue” button
- Now candidates need to re-login and select the choice of courses and institutes as per their preference
- The authority advises applicants to fill a maximum number of choices
- After all this, aspirants need to submit the form along with an application fee
Haryana HSTES B.Tech Application Fee
Applicants need to make the payment of Rs. 200 as an application fee, which remains the same for all categories and is non-refundable. The candidates can pay via Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, or E-Challan.
NOTE – Services charges will be applied for an online payment gateway.
Payment through E-Challan
When payment is made through e-challan, the candidates need to take a printout of the same. Further, deposit it on the next day of its generation in any branch of Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any situation.
Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must check and meet the eligibility criteria before filling the Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2020. Check the details about eligibility criteria here.
- Applicants must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with an aggregate of 45%
- The candidate must have Physics, Mathematics and any of the following subject Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject in 12th standard
- Reserved category applicants must have an aggregate of 42.75% in the above-mentioned subjects in class 12th
- There is a 10% relaxation for Kashmiri Migrants for Haryana B.Tech Admission 2020
- Aspirants who have done Diploma in Engineering can also apply for admission under Lateral Entry scheme
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech in Biotechnology
- The candidate must have secured a 45% score in class 12th with Physics, Mathematics/Biology or any of the subject Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science