Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2019 will commence from 10th June 2019 for various B.Tech programmes. Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will conduct the counselling process in two rounds which will be in online mode only. The authority will also organize an Institute-level Counselling for vacant seats. Applicants eligible for Haryana B.Tech 2019 Counselling requires to register themselves along with payment of counselling fee. After payment has been made, the candidate can perform choice filling and locking of the filled choices. During the Counselling of Harayan B.Tech 2019 seats will be allotted to applicants. Allotment of seats for General and TFW category will be done on the basis of JEE Main Rank. Whereas the allotment for Kashmiri Migrants and Haryana Government School Toppers is based on inter se-merit of the qualifying exam. Once aspirants are allotted the seats, they need to be physically present on the specified venue for submission of fees and verification of documents.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana Counselling Registration 2019 Date
Applicants applying for the admission must know about the important dates related to Counselling Registration of Haryana 2019. The dates are decided by the concerned authorities. The table below shows some of the tentative dates for both rounds of Haryana Counselling Registration 2019:
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Institute- Level Counselling
After the second round of Harayana Counselling Registration 2019 gets over, there will be no other online counselling round. Instead, there will be an Institue-level counselling which will be organized for the vacant seats, if any. This counselling will be conducted in offline phase.
Procedure of Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2019
In order to get admission in the institute, its mandatory for applicants to attend the Counselling of Haryana B.Tech 2019. The Counselling procedure comprises various steps which must be followed by candidates. The steps for both the rounds of Harayan Counselling Registration 2019 are elaborated below:
Step 1 – Payment of Fees
The candidate needs to pay counselling fee as the first step. For making the payment, applicants will have to click on the “Payment Registration” link. An aspirant needs to pay a counselling fee of Rs. 500 which is the same for all categories and is non-refundable under any circumstance. The payment can be made either via offline mode or online mode. Offline payment has to be done through Bank Challan while online payment can be done through Credit card, Debit card, or Internet Banking.
Step 2 – Online Registration
- After the payment has been made, applicants need to register online by providing the following details:
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth
2. Now a Registration Page will open where the candidate has to fill required details which include:
- Category and Sub-category
- Education Qualification
- Aggregate Percentage of marks
- Name of school and college
- Mobile number
- Email id
3. Applicants also need to fill the Aadhar card details.
4. After filling of all the required details an applicant must submit the registration form.
Step 3 – Choice Filling
The authority will facilitate the candidate with a Choice Filling option. With this facility, applicants can select and fill B.Tech branches and colleges as per their preference and convenience. Aspirants are advised to fill as many choices as possible in order to maximize their chances of admission. The choices filled must be in the order of priority.
Step 4 – Locking of Filled Choices
Applicants must lock the choices after they have filled them on or before the last date. If any candidate fails to lock these choices then the system will automatically lock the previous choices filled by applicants after the final date of choice filling.
Step 5 – Allotment of Seats
To check the status of seat allotment, candidates can follow below mentioned steps:
- Visit the Counselling website
- Log in using roll number and password
- Click on “Provisional Seat Allotment Result” option
- If a seat is allotted to the candidate then provisional allotment letter will be received by him or her.
- The letter will include details such as institute and branch offered, allotted status and reporting schedule
- The candidate must then report at the allotted institute within the given deadline, along with the Provisional Allotment Letter, originals documents, and their photocopies.
Payment of First Semester Fee
When reporting at the allotted institute, candidates will be asked to deposit first semester fee. Payment of this fee will ensure admission of applicants in the institute.
For the second round of Harayana Counselling Registration 2019, applicants don’t require to register again or pay a counselling fee. The following steps have to be followed by applicants:
Step 1 – Choice Filling
Applicants need to fill their choices of branches and colleges again in priority order.
Step 2 – Locking of Filled Choices
After filling of choices the candidate must lock them else the system will lock them automatically.
Step 3 – Allotment of Seats
If any candidate is allotted a seat in the second round or subsequent rounds of Counselling of Haryana B.Tech 2019, then the earlier allotted seat and reporting at the institute will become null and void, and the candidate needs to report at the institute allotted to them again finally.
Documents to be submitted at time of reporting at Allotted Institute
At the time of reporting at the allotted institute, applicants must submit the following list of documents:
- Certificate of Qualifying Exam
- Certificate of High School
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate ( if applicable)
- Caste Certificate ( for reserved category only)
- Score Card and JEE Main Admit Card 2019
- Aadhaar Number or Enrollment number if Aadhaar is not available
- Proof of annual income ( by TFW, BC, and EBP candidates)
- Colored photograph and signature
Key points related to Haryana Counselling Registration 2019
There are several key points of Haryana Counselling Registration 2019. Some of the main points are listed below:
- The two rounds of Counselling Registration for Haryana Admission 2019 will be conducted in online mode whereas the institute-level counselling will be conducted in offline mode.
- Counselling for Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) category candidates will be conducted in parallel with general Counselling Of Haryana 2019.
- The institute-level counselling will be organized in order to fill the vacant seats.
- Applicants don’t need to register again or pay a counselling fee if done for the first round of Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2019.
Haryana Reservation Policy 2019
The allotment of seats is purely based on the Reservation Policy. Each category will be allotted the seats based on this policy only. Distribution of seats according to reservation policy is given below:
Reservation policy for Government & Aided Institutes
|Category Code||Name of the Category||Percentage of Seats Sanctioned|
|RoHC||Rest of Haryana Category||15%|
|Haryana Category||State Quota||85%|
|HOGC||Haryana Open General Category||50% of state quota|
|Reserved||Reserved Categories of Haryana||50% of state quota|
|SC||Scheduled Castes||20% of state quota|
|BC-A||Backward Class – A||16% of state quota|
|BC-B||Backward Class – B||11% of state quota|
Reservation policy for Private Institutes
- At first, 50% of sanctioned seats (including 25% of seats under management quota) are filled on the basis of JEE Main All India Rank (AIR). Later, the seats are filled depending on 12th standard merit
- Remaining 50% of seats are filled by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)