The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will release online Haryana B.Tech Application form 2019. The form will be made available on the official website from 13th May 2019. Application form of Haryana B.Tech 2019 can be filled by interested applicants under the following categories: Kashmiri Migrants (KM), Haryana Government School Toppers (HGST) and Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW). Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria proceeding to fill HSTES B.Tech Application Form. The form must be completely filled with relevant and correct details otherwise it will lead to rejection. On completion of the form, applicants need to submit it along with the payment of requisite application fee. The last date to submit the Application form of Haryana HSTES B.Tech and application fee is 3rd June 2019. Aspirants must submit form and fee on or before the last date of submission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019 Date
Interested applicants must be aware of schedule related to Application Form of Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019. The schedule is generally released by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). Given below is the table displaying some of the tentative dates of Haryana HSTES B.Tech Application form:
How to fill HSTES B.Tech Application form 2019
In order to apply for admission, aspirants need to fill the Haryana B.Tech 2019 Online Form. Only eligible applicants will be permitted to fill the application form else it will get rejected. There are steps which must be followed in the same order as mentioned below to fill HSTES B.Tech Online Application Form:
Step 1 – Online Registration
Registration is compulsory to fill the application form. Applicants can register online by providing the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Phone number
- Valid email id
Step 2 – Filling of Personal details
Upon successful registration, applicants can start filling the form with their personal details which include the following:
- Applicant’s name
- Date of Birth
- Domicile for Haryana
- Contact number
- Email id
Step 3 – Filling of Academic details
Now the candidate has to fill academic details in the application form of Haryana B.Tech 2019. These details comprise of following:
- Course Opted for
- Application number
- Roll number
- Security Code
- Aggregate Percentage marks
- Name of School or college from where the candidate has completed their education
- Education qualification details
- Annual Income of the parents
- City/ Town of the candidate and Pincode
- Permanent address of the candidate
- District of the candidate
Step 4 – Submission of Application form and fee and Choice filling
- Once the application form is completely filled by aspirants, he/she needs to click on “Continue” Button
- Applicants can make changes to the details provided in the application form of Haryana B.Tech 2019 before clicking on the “Continue” button.
- Now candidates need to re-login and select the choice of courses and institutes as per their preference.
- The authority advises applicants to fill a maximum number of choices.
- After all this, aspirants need to submit the form along with an application fee.
Haryana HSTES B.Tech Application Fee
Applicants need to make the payment of Rs. 200 as an application fee which remains the same for all categories and is non-refundable. Payment can be made through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card or E-Challan.
NOTE – Services charges will be applied for an online payment gateway.
Payment through E-Challan
When payment is made through e-challan then candidates need to take a printout of the same and deposit it on the next day of its generation in any branch of Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any situation.
Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates must check and meet the eligibility criteria before sitting to fill Haryana B.Tech Application Form. The eligibility criteria is listed below:
- Applicants must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with an aggregate of 45%
- The candidate must have Physics, Mathematics and any of the following subject Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject in 12th standard.
- Reserved category applicants must have an aggregate of 42.75% in the above-mentioned subjects in class 12th.
- There is a 10% relaxation for Kashmiri Migrants for Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019
- Aspirants who have done Diploma in Engineering can also apply for admission under Lateral Entry scheme.
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech in Biotechnology
- The candidate must have secured 45% score in class 12th with Physics, Mathematics/Biology or any of the subject Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science.