Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will conduct Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019. The admission will be offered on the basis of class 12th and JEE Main 2019 scores to University Departments, Government/ Government Aided/ Private Institutions located in the State. The admission authority will reserve 85% seats for applicants of Haryana while the remaining 15% seats will be available for applicants belonging outside of Haryana. The Application form for admission of Haryana B.Tech 2019 will be released in the second week of May, 2019. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling an application form. The authority will also publish a Merit List for Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019. Applicants whose name will be listed on the merit list will be called to take part in the counselling process. The counselling will be organized in two rounds. B. Tech Admission 2019 for Haryana will be conducted for the following:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Applicants applying as regular students
- Applicants applying under the category of Kashmiri Migrants (KM)
- Applicants applying under the scheme of Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)
- Applicants applying under the category of Haryana Government School Toppers (HGST)
Highlights of Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019
The table below shows the quick information regarding Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019:
|Name of Admission||Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019|
|Admission Conducting Body||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Category of Admission||Undergraduate|
|Level of Admission||State level|
|Basis of Admission||Scores of JEE Main 2019 and qualifying exam (class 12th)|
The admission authority will announce the tentative dates related to Haryana Admission 2019 for B.Tech course. Some of the important dates are compiled in the table below:
|1||Declaration of JEE Main 2019 Result||Fourth week of April 2019|
|2||Availability of Haryana B.Tech Admission Brochure 2019||Second week of May 2019|
|3||Submission of Counselling fee for Admission of Haryana B.Tech 2019 by all category of candidates||Third week of May 2019|
|4||Releasing of Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019 Application form||B.Tech||TFW Category in B.Tech||KM & HGST Category in B.Tech|
|NA||Fourth week of May – First week of June 2019 (Online)||Fourth week of May – First week of June 2019 (Online)|
|5||Payment of Application fee either through online mode or through E-challan||NA||Fourth week of May – First week of June 2019 (E-challan)||Fourth week of May – First week of June 2019 (E-challan)|
|7||Publishing of Merit list||Second week of June 2019|
|8||Deposition of Counselling fee||Third week of June 2019|
|9||Commencement of counselling pocess for Haryana B.Tech admission 2019||Fourth week of June – Third week of July 2019|
Haryana B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria to apply for Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019. The eligibility criteria will be prescribed by Haryana State Technical Education Society. Trough these criteria, applicants will know whether they are eligible or not for Admission 2019 of Harayan. The eligibility criteria for regular candidates, Kashmiri Migrants (KM), Haryana Government School Toppers and candidates applying under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme are listed below:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- An aspirant must have studied Physics, Mathematics and any of these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject in class 12th.
- The candidate must have a minimum aggregate of 45% in 12th standard.
- Applicants belonging to Reserved categories must have an aggregate of 42.75% in the above-mentioned subjects in class 12th.
- Kashmiri Migrants have a 10% relaxation for Haryana Admission 2019.
- Aspirants who have done Diploma in Engineering will also be eligible for admission under Lateral Entry scheme.
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech in Biotechnology
- The candidate must have cleared class 12th with Physics, Mathematics/Biology or any of the following subjects Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science.
- Applicants must have scored 45% in class 12th.
Procedure of Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019
The procedure of Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019 for Kashmiri Migrants (KM), Haryana Government School Toppers (HGST) and Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme is explained below in details:
- Candidates applying as Kashmiri Migrants category will get supernumerary seats. This will be based on inter-se merit of class 12th. The percentage of the qulaifying exam will be calculated depending on the score obtained in Maths, Physics, English and any one of these subjects (whichever will be the highest) Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational. This category of candidates must produce their original Migration certificate that needs to be duly signed by the concerned authority or Relief commissioner.
- Applicants who will be applying under the category of Haryana Government School Topper (HGST) will be allotted seats in the Govt./ Aided/ University Department/ Private Institutes in each branch of B.Tech course. All these institutes will offer B.Tech programmes on the basis of the inter se merit of class 12th of 2019 out of each topper (having minimum second division i.e. 50% marks in aggregate) of Govt. Senior Secondary School offering Science Stream (having minimum 5 students on roll in the Science stream), subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria. These candidates must produce a certificate in support of their claim from the Principal/ Headmaster of the Govt. School from which the candidate has topped.
- Applicants applying through the Tuition Fee Waiver scheme for B.Tech course will also get supernumerary seats. Haryana B.Tech 2019 admission under AICTE Scheme of Tuition Fee Waiver is generally meant for students who are financially weak. These seats will be allotted by the council for all the institutions, on the basis of JEE Main 2019 counselling.
Haryana B.Tech Admission Form 2019
To apply for admission, the candidate needs to fill an Application form of Harayana B.Tech 2019. The application form will be available in online mode tentatively from the fourth week of May, 2019. Applicants are advised to fill and submit the application form on or before the last date of submission along with payment of application fee. The last date to submit the application form and fee is in the first week of June, 2019. Applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 200 as an application fee which can be paid through Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or E-challan. In order to fill an application for Admission 2019 of Haryana under B.tech course, aspirants need to follow some simple steps which are as stated below:
Step 1 – Registration
Step 2 – Filling Personal information in the Application form
Step 3 – Filling Contact and Academic details in the Application Form
Ste4 – Submission and Choice Filling
Payment through E-Challan
Applicants have to take a printout when they are paying through e-challan. This printout then needs to be deposited on the next day of its generation in any branch of Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank.
Note – Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstance and aspirants will be charged with service charges for using an online payment gateway.
Haryana B.Tech Cut-off 2019
The minimum marks required by the candidate for admission in the institute under particular course is called as Cut-off of Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019. Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will release the cut-off for interested applicants. For admission of Haryana B.Tech 2019, aspirants must score equal or above the released cut-off. The cut-off varies for each course and institute. A number of factors are taken into consideration for preparing the cut-off of Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019 and they are as follows:
- Total number of candidates applying for admission
- Total number of seats available
- Trends in previous year’s cut-off.
Haryana B.Tech Merit List 2019
The concerned authority will publish Merit list for Admission 2019 of Haryana in online mode. The merit list for Kashmiri Migrants and Haryana Government School Toppers will be released separately. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of JEE Main 2019 scores and will be category-specific. Based on this merit list, aspirants will be called for counselling and seat allotment process.
Harayana B.Tech Counselling 2019
Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will organize counselling of Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019. The counselling process will be conducted in two rounds via online mode only. On completion of the second round of counselling, the authority will offer admission after merging sub-categories into the main reserved category. The counselling for Admission 2019 of Haryana under B.Tech course will comprise of following steps:
Step 1 – Verification of Id
Step 2 – Registration
Step 3 – Choice Filling
Step 4 – Downloading of Seat Allotment Letter
Step 5 – Reporting at the allotted institute for Submission of Fees and Verification of Documents
Haryana B.Tech Admission Reserved Seats 2019
The allotment of seats for Haryana B.Tech admission 2019 is completely based on reservation policy. Seats are allotted to each category of applicants according to this policy as given out by the admission authority. The seat distribution as per the Reservation policy is tabulated down below:
Reservation Policy for Government and Aided Institutes
|Name of the Category||Category Code||Percentage of Seats reserved|
|State Quota||Haryana Category||85%|
|Haryana Open General Category||HOGC||50% of state quota|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana||Reserved||50% of state quota|
|Rest of Haryana Category||RoHC||15%|
|Backward Class – A||BC-A||16% of state quota|
|Backward Class – B||BC-B||11% of state quota|
|Scheduled Castes||SC||20% of state quota|
Reservation policy for Private Institutes
The reserved seats for Private Institutes are distributed as follows:
- At first 50% of reserved seats (including 25% of seats under management quota) are allotted based on JEE Main All India Rank (AIR). Later, the seats are allotted based on class 12the rank.
- The remaining 50% of seats are allotted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)
Haryana B.Tech Admission Participating Institutes 2019
The seats are offered to candidates in various participating institutes of Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019. These participating institutes include government colleges, government aided institutes, private institutes and deemed colleges located in Haryana. At the time of choice filling and counselling, applicants have to select participating institute a per their convenience and preference. The list of Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019 participating institutes is tabulated below;
|1||Lingaya’s University, Faridabad|
|2||The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani|
|3||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar|
|4||University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
|5||YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad|
|6||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal|
|7||Seth Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Yamunanagar|
|8||Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research, Ambala|
|9||World College of Technology and Management, Gurgaon|
Haryana B.Tech 2019 Contact Details
Haryana State Technical Education Society
Bay Nos. 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula
Website: www.techeduhry.gov.in, or www.hstes.org.in
Toll-free number – 1800 420 2026