GOA MBBS Counselling 2018: Goa MBBS first round of counselling 2018 based on NEET Score is starting from 4th July 2018. Provisional Merit List for Goa MBBS Counselling 2018 has been released by the official authority. Link to download the PDF is provided below. GOA MBBS Counselling will be done based on the merit list prepared by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) for Open, Reserved categories and for Management Category Seats respectively. Candidates who have appeared in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 are required to fill up the application form in order to participate in the counselling procedure.
Admission to the college/Institute affiliated with the university in the state Goa is based on the NEET 2018 Exam score. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa is responsible to conduct counselling for admission to undergraduate Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme in the Government and Private college/Institute in the state Goa.
- 1 Goa MBBS Admission 2018 Dates and Updates
- 2 Medical Colleges affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa
- 3 Goa MBBS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Application Form for Goa MBBS Admission 2018
- 5 Merit List of Goa MBBS Admission 2018
- 6 Goa MBBS Counselling 2018
- 7 Goa MBBS 2018 Seat Reservation
Goa MBBS Admission 2018 Dates and Updates
- Goa MBBS Provisional Merit List 2018 is now available for downloading. To download the PDF of Provisional merit list, candidates – Click Here
- Goa NEET counselling 2018 (1st Round) is starting from 4th July 2018 (10: 00 AM) – To check the counselling schedule for different rounds – Click Here
- To download the official MBBS 2018 Admission Brochure – Click Here
- To download the Registration Form B for MBBS course 2018 – Click Here
Candidates who are willing to take admission in five and half year MBBS course in the state Goa obtain the registration form from the official admission authority office. Candidates can also download the registration form by visiting the application section given below. Goa MBBS Admission 2018 events date has been announced by the official admission authority. Below table has been updated as per the officially released notification
|S. No||Activities||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM B for MBBS) at notified location||17th May 2018|
|2.||Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM B) at notified location||25th May 2018|
|3.||Applicants who have submitted application form for MBBS programme are required to submit their NEET 2018 score at Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim by||12th June 2018|
|4.||Publication of Eligibility List for MBBS programme 2018||28th June 2018|
|5.||Provisional Merit List for MBBS programme 2018||2nd July 2018|
|6.||Final merit list for MBBS Programme||3rd July 2018|
|7.||First round of counselling||4th July 2018 at 10 AM|
|8.||Second round of counselling||26th July 2018 at 10 AM|
|9.||Third round of counselling||8th August 2018 at 10 AM|
Medical Colleges affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa
Medical Colleges/Institutes located in the stat ofe Goa and offers admission to MBBS programme via NEET 2018 Exam is provided below.
|College & Course||Goa Medical College, Bambolim (MBBS)|
|All India Quota Seats||22/23|
|State Quota Seats||127/128|
Goa MBBS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are the conditions which every applicant must possess in order to apply for the examination or counselling. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa releases a set of eligibility criteria for the aspirants to participate in the counselling to get enrolled in undergraduate MBBS programme. Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form for Goa MBBS Admission 2018. The table given below provides the required eligibility criteria for the aspirants to apply for the Goa MBBS Admission 2018:-
|1.||Nationality||Candidates must be a citizen of India. |
The NRI candidates holding Indian passports, overseas citizen of India and person of Indian Origin are also eligible to apply under the NRI category.
|2.||Age||Applicants must have attained 17 years of age or more as on 31st December 2018.|
|3.||Academic Qualification||Candidates must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology individually from Goa board of seconday & higher secondary and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying 10+2 examination. |
40 % for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and OBC category candidates.
45% for locomotory disability of lower limbs.
|4.||NEET 2018||Applicant must have appeared in NEET 2018 Exam.|
Application Form for Goa MBBS Admission 2018
To participate in the counselling for Goa MBBS Admission 2018, aspirants need to register and fill up the application form in offline mode. Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria before going to fill up the application form. Candidates who took NEET 2018 Exam and seeking admission to MBBS Programme in the state Goa must download the FORM B. The registration form B for MBBS programme will be available from 17th to 25th May 2018.
To download the FORM B for MBBS Programme 2018 – Click Here
Here is a step by step guide on how to fill up the application form:-
- Click on the link “Goa MBBS Admission 2018” option. Save and download the registration form.
- Fill all the mandatory details with blue/black ball point pen.
- Submit the registration form along with all the necessary certificate at the notified location.
- After registering, fill up the details like personal details, NEET exam score and rank and academic qualification.
- After filling up the application form, click on “submit” button.
- Payment of registration cum counselling fee.
Merit List of Goa MBBS Admission 2018
Eligibility and Merit List of admissions for MBBS course in the state GOA shall be prepared based on applicant’s performance at NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) 2018 conducted by CBSE, using NEET UG-2018 AIR (All India Rank/ Percentile/ Score Card), issued by CBSE, as applicable. For these courses, eligibility and merit list criteria specified by respective regulatory authority shall be applicable.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa, the official counselling authority prepares and release the Merit List for admission to undergraduate MBBS programme in the medical colleges/Institution of state Goa. Merit list is prepared based on the number of applicants, NEET exam score and seat availability. Merit List contains the names of the candidates, Rank and NEET score etc.
Goa MBBS Counselling 2018
The candidates whose name appears in the merit list are eligible for admission to affiliated medical colleges/Institutes in the state Goa. Shortlisted candidates need to report physically along with the below-mentioned documents in original and two sets of self-attested photocopies of the same at the counselling venue:
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & scorecard.
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate( if applicable)
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of
- Backward Class Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates (if applicable)
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Freedom Fighters (if applicable).
- Certificate from ESM (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Employer (if applicable)
- Print out of Online Application form.
Goa MBBS 2018 Seat Reservation
The government of Goa reserves a certain percentage of the seat for the candidates belonging to reserved categories in all the participating Institute/Colleges. Reserved category here indicates the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Class (OBC).
Applicants must choose their category from the drop-down list while filling up the application form for counselling. Students claiming reservation are required to produce valid supporting documents in the prescribed format (available in the official brochure) at the time of counselling in order to avail the benefit of reserved seats. To know about the percent of seats reserved for each category, refer the table given below:-
|S. No||Category||Number of seats reserved|
|1.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||03|
|2.||Central Service Personnel (CSP)||04|
|3.||Non-resident Indian (NRI)||02|
|4.||Ex Serviceman (ESM)||01|
|11.||Freedom Fighters (General)||01|
So by going through this article, aspirants will be able to know how the Goa MBBS Counselling 2018 is conducted. If anyone has a query regarding this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment below given below.