Directorate of Technical Education (DTE),Goa conducts Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET/ Goa CET) for 2018. The Admit Card of GCET 2018 will be issued in offline mode in the from 7th April 2018. After submission of application at the application reception center, candidates can collect the Admit Card for Goa Common Entrance Test or GCET 2018 in person on the spot. The last date to submit the application form with a late fee of Rs 1500 and get the GCET Admit Card 2018 is 27th April 2018.
Check Eligibility For GCET Exam
In order to obtain the Admit Card for GCET 2018, candidates have to fill up and submit the application form. To know how to fill up the application form, candidates can refer the “GCET Application Form 2018” article.
GCET 2018 Admit Card
Applicants can collect their GCET 2018 Admit Card on the same day on which they submit their application form.
Content displayed on the Admit Card of GCET 2018:-
- Candidate’s name
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Exam Venue details with code of the centre.
- Date and Time of Examination
- Date of Birth of the Candidates
Details about JEE Main 2018 Admit Card.
What to carry & What not to carry to the GCET Exam Centre
Candidates are required to carry any one of the given identity proofs to GCET 2018 examination hall along with the Admit Card.
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving license with photo
- Any other government ID proof
While it is mandatory to carry the GCET 2018 admit card to the examination, the authority has strictly banned the Candidates from carrying some items. They are as follows:
- Mobile phone
- Cellular phones
- Blue tooth device or Any electronic device inside the GCET 2018 examination hall.
Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check their name gender, date of birth, educational qualification and other details displayed in the Admit Card when the concerned authority provides the admit card.
- Candidate must ensure there is no error in the Admit Card. In case of any discrepancies, candidates must immediately contact the concerned authority.
- Candidates should visit the alloted exam centre a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time.
- Aspirant should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- Candidates must carry the Admit Card to the examination hall or else they will not get the permission to take the GCET 2018 under any circumstances.
- Candidate would not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the GCET 2018 exam ends.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches to the examination hall.
- Candidate’s are not allowed to carry any extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.