BITSAT 2018 Slot booking has been extended till 10th April 2018. Every year BITS Pilani conducts the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT). This is a university level examination that is conducted for first year admission to Integrated degree programmes offered in the BITS Pilani, BITS Goa and BITS Hyderabad campuses.
BITSAT 2018 is a computer-based test and will take place in multiple rounds. For this reason, students who want to take the test will have to reserve a slot beforehand. Each day BITS Pilani will open BITS open Test booking system where students who want to take the exam will reserve a test center, date, and slot. For this to happen, the candidates will have to provide their BITSAT application number, gender, email-id, and date of birth. Applicants must keep themselves updated with all the important dates related to the exam and keep visiting the official website again and again. Please note that only those students who have applied for BITSAT will be able to book a slot.
Check Eligibility For BITSAT Exam
Candidates who have registered for the exam can start booking a slot from 23rd March 2018. The slot booking process will follow the first come first serve process. Once chosen, the candidates will not be able to make changes to the booked slots and chosen dates.
After the booking of slots has taken place, the admit card/ hall ticket will be issued which will contain personal details of the candidates, the slot timing, date and exam center and guidelines to follow while taking the exam.
|Test Center Allotment||21st March 2018|
|Booking of test slot||23rd March 2018 – 10th April 2018|
Steps to Follow to Book a Slot for BITSAT 2018 Entrance Exam
- Go to the official website i.e. bitsadmission.com.
- OR Open the slot booking link.
- Enter personal details to log in to your account like application number, gender, date of birth and email-id.
- After this, a page will open that will have the candidate’s name already filled but some spaces will be left to be filled in by the candidate like Test city, test center, test date and test slot. Candidates can select any 1 test slot out of the 2 test slots available.
- Click on the “confirm” button
- candidates who wish to change the test date can do the alteration by clicking on “change test date” button and then click on the “confirm” button.
- After this, details like name of the candidate, test center, exam date and slot timing will be displayed on the screen. In case of any discrepancy, students must contact the confirmed authority.
There will be 2 slots for the candidates to choose from. The first slot will be at 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM. The second slot will be from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
Read About BITSAT 2018 – Preparation Tips, Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here
After the slot booking process is over, the admit card will be issued.