Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric: This is a centrally funded scheme which provides Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Beedi, Iron Ore, Manganese Ore & Chrome Ore Mine (IOMC), Limestone & Dolomite Mine (LSDM) & Cine Workers. To register for this scholarship students must possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria. Application form for session 2018-19 has been released on 23rd July 2018. Visit the latest update section below to apply before 31st October 2018.
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennet University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|CGC Landran 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
As per the latest released official notification, the Applications for the National Scholarship Portal under Central Schemes, State Schemes, UGC Schemes has been released on 23rd July 2018. Eligible students can apply till 31st October 2018 in online mode. Link for new registration and renewal is provided in the application form section given below.
To apply or renewal for the scholarship – Click Here
- Either of the parents of the students should be Beedi, Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines, Cine worker with at least six months service. This also includes Contract/Gharkhata workers also.
- Total monthly Income of the Worker’s family from all sources should not exceed as under:-
- Beedi Workers – Rs.10000/-
- Mine Workers
- The Mine workers doing manual, unskilled, highly skilled and clerical work are eligible for availing all facilities under different welfare schemes of Labour Welfare Organization irrespective of the wages paid to them.
- The persons employed in supervisory and managerial capacity are eligible for availing the facilities under different welfare schemes subject to the wage limit of Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Cine workers – “An amount not exceeding Rs.8,000/- per month where such amount is paid monthly or an amount not exceeding Rs.1,00,000/- where it is paid by way of lump sum or instalments; as the remuneration of a cine worker for the purpose of this Act.”
- The Applicant must have passed the last qualifying examination in the first attempt.
- The Scholars pursuing studies through Correspondence are not eligible.
- Candidates for the award of scholarships should have taken regular admission for studies at recognized institutions in India in any course of general or technical education, including medical, engineering and agricultural studies. However, the following category of students are not eligible for award of scholarships under the scheme :-
- Students who, after passing one stage of education, are studying in the same stage of education in a different subject. e.g. B.Sc. after B.Com.or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in one subject after M.A. in another subject.
- Students who after having completed their educational career in one professional line, continue education in a different professional line, e.g. L.L.B. after B.T. or B.Ed.
- The Educational Institute must be Government/Government Recognized Institute.
- Students who receive scholarship or stipend from any other source will not be granted under this Scheme.
- The Scholar should have the separate bank account. In case of Joint Account, the first name should be of the Scholar.
- More than one children of the same worker also should furnish separate bank account number.
- Each Scholar is required to furnish separate Mobile Number
Students need to register in within scheduled date and time. Interested students can apply in online mode only. No other mode is available. To register, follow the steps given below. Link to apply has been activated below.
- Click here before applying online.
- Click on “New User? Register”.
- Scroll down to click on “Continue”.
- Fill the details to register.
- An application id and password will be generated on the computer screen and an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter OTP number and confirm.
- Now, start filling the form.
- Click on “Final Submit” to submit the application form.
List of Documents Required at The Time of Admission
- Photo of the student
- Copy of the Identity card of the worker (Form B Register Number in case of Mineworkers).
- Copy of front page of Bank Pass Book or Cancelled Cheque(which should contain details of the account holder/beneficiary).
- Passing Certificate/Mark Sheet of previous Academic Year
- Income Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority