Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric: This scholarship is a centrally funded Scheme. Application form for session 2019 is released on July 2019. Visit the latest update section below to apply before 31st October 2019 available on NSP. The aim of this scheme is to Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Beedi Workers, Children of Iron Ore, Manganese Ore & Chrome Ore Mine (IOMC), Limestone & Dolomite Mine (LSDM), & Cine Workers etc. Candidates who possess the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can register for this scholarship. Link to apply for this scheme will be provided below when it gets released.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Application Form to apply for Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric is released and the last date is 31st October 2019.
Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must possess the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to register for this scholarship scheme.
- Either of the parents of the students should be Beedi, Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines, Cine worker with at least six months service. This also includes Contract/Gharkhataworkers also.
- Total monthly Income of the Worker’s family from all sources should not exceed as under:-
- BeediWorkers- Rs.10000/-
- Mine Workers
- The Mineworkers doing manual, unskilled, highly skilled and clerical work are eligible for availing all facilities under different welfare schemes of Labour Welfare Organization irrespective of the wages paid to them.
2) The persons employed in supervisory and managerial capacity are eligible for availing the facilities under different welfare schemes subject to the wage limit of Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Cine workers – “An amount not exceeding Rs.8,000/- per month where such amount is paid monthly or an amount not exceeding Rs.1,00,000/- where it is paid by way of lump sum or instalments; as the remuneration of a cine worker for the purpose of this Act.”
- The Applicant must have passed the last qualifying examination in the first attempt.
- The Scholars pursuing studies through Correspondence are not eligible.
- Candidates for the award of scholarships should have taken regular admission for studies at recognized institutions in India in any course of general or technical education, including medical, engineering and agricultural studies. However, the following category of students are not eligible for the award of scholarships under the scheme:-
- Students who, after passing one stage of education, are studying in the same stage of education in a different subject. e.g. B.Sc. after B.Com.or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in one subject after M.A. in another subject.
- Students who after having completed their educational career in one professional line, continue education in a different professional line, e.g. L.L.B. after B.T. or B.Ed.
- The Educational Institute must be Government/Government Recognized Institute.
- Students who receive scholarship or stipend from any other source will not be granted under this Scheme.
- The scholarship sanctioned is liable to be cancelled on the following occasions:-
- If the scholar is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statements.
- If the scholarship discontinues his/her studies, the scholarship shall be stopped from the date of such discontinuance.
- If the scholar changes the subject of the course of study for which scholarship was originally awarded or changes the Institution of Study without the prior approval of the Welfare Commissioner.
- If the scholar fails to make satisfactory progress in the studies or is irregular in attendance or is guilty of misconduct during the academic year for which scholarship has been granted.
- If the parent(s) of the scholar ceases to be a Beedi/Mine/Cine worker.
- The Scholar should have a separate bank account. In case of Joint Account, the first name should be of the Scholar.
- More than one children of the same worker also should furnish separate bank account number.
- Each Scholar is required to furnish separate Mobile Number.
List of Documents Required
Documents to be carried at the time of reporting for admission into the institute.
- Photo of the candidates
- Copy of the Identity card of the worker (Form B Register Number in case of Mineworkers).
- Copy of front page of Bank Pass Book or Cancelled Cheque(which should contain details of the account holder/beneficiary)
- Passing Certificate/Mark Sheet of previous Academic Year
- Income Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority