.DU B.Ed Merit List 2020: Candidates will have to download the Merit List and check their names to see if they are eligible to proceed with the Admission Procedure further. National Testing Agency will release DUET Merit List on the official website. Once the Result will be declared on the official website as per on the date announced in the admission schedule, the candidates will have to download the Result and must keep visiting the website for the release of the Merit List and the Admission List for B.Ed program. The preparation of the Admission List will be on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their entrance examination. The procedure to be followed by the candidate further will also be provided in the Admission List of DU B.Ed 2020. For more of the details regarding DU B.Ed Merit List 2020 go through the article from below.
DU B.Ed Result Dates 2020
It is important that the candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam of DU B.Ed 2020 must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important event. NTA has already released an official schedule for the entrance test. We will update if there are any changes in the schedule. Go through the schedule of DU B.Ed Result date and Merit List dates from the tabular format below:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|DU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020||2nd June to 9th June 2020|
|DU B.Ed Result 2020 will release on||25th June 2020|
|DU B.Ed Merit List 2020||Few days after the Result declaration|
DU B.Ed Result 2020
NTA will declare DU B.ed Program result. Candidates who will successfully appear for the entrance exam will be eligible to check their result which will be available in a PDF format. The declaration of the Result will be as per on the scheduled date as announced in the admission schedule. The candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the notification regarding DU B.Ed Result 2020. The candidate who appeared for the exam will have to download the Result and must have secured the minimum of the marks in order to proceed with the admission procedure further. NTA will release DU B.Ed result in a PDF format. The candidate must check it carefully.
Once the Result of DU B.Ed will be declared, candidates will be required to download the Result PDF. It is important that the PDF of Result must be kept very carefully by the candidate as it will be required at the time of the final admission. It must be noted though that merely qualifying the exam will not provide any form of assurance for the admission to the course. The authorities will release the Admission List or the Merit List mentioning the names of the candidates who have been selected in the course on the basis of the marks, the category they belong to and the number of seats offered in the course.
Steps to Check DU B.Ed Result 2020
Candidates must know the steps of checking the Result of DU B.Ed 2020. The candidates while accessing the document must be very careful and the credentials provided in the Login section of the Result must be valid and correct, the Result will not be accessible otherwise. We are providing the steps of downloading the Result of DU B.Ed 2020. Go through the procedure mentioned in the points below.
- Visit the Official Website of the Delhi University or Click on the link here.
- The List carrying the details will appear on the screen.
- The result will mention details such as Candidate’s name, Registration Number, Roll Number, Gender, Category, Total marks secured and obtained and Rank.
- Candidate must check the details if she/he has qualified the entrance exam.
Contents Mentioned on DU B.Ed Result 2020
The candidate must check the details on DU B.Ed Result. If any error, they must contact the examination authorities. Go through the details mentioned on DU B.Ed Result 2020 from the points below:
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Date of the exam
- Marks secured by the candidate in the exam
- Maximum number of marks
- Status of the Result
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate after the Result declaration
DU B.Ed Merit List 2020
The Merit List of DU B.Ed 2020 will be available in an online mode on the official website of the University. The candidates who have qualified the examination must check the Merit List. The Merit List or admission list will release after the result. Once the Admission List is released, the candidate will have to download it and must follow up the procedure further.
The details mentioned in the Merit List will be of the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Roll Number, Marks secured by the candidate, Course Name and the time period given to complete the Admission procedure. The candidate will have to bring the required original documents and the admission fee on admission day. The dates will be provided in the Merit list. After the procedure of one Admission List will be over, the Department will release the next one.
Steps to Check DU B.Ed Merit List 2020
Candidates must check the details on Admission List and download it. Go through the steps of downloading the Merit List so as to avoid any form of error while downloading the Merit List.
- Visit the official website of Delhi University. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the DU B.Ed Merit List 2020 will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of DU B.Ed will be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the website.
Contents Mentioned on the DU B.Ed Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the B.Ed Merit List 2020. The final Admission procedure will be after the release of the Merit List 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of DU B.Ed Merit List 2020
The official examination authority will prepare DU B.Ed Merit List 2020. It should be noted that the information provided by the candidate while applying for the course have to be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate.
Document Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying exam.
- Admit card of DU B.Ed entrance exam. The candidate must self attest it.
- Physically Challenged certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate of the institute last attended.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)