DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020: The Admit Card of DU B.Ed 2020 will be released online by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The availability of the Hall Ticket of DU B.Ed will further be as per on the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body. Furthermore, the University will grant admission to the course through DUET 2020. Since the DU B.Ed Admit Card is a mandatory document that needs to present on the day of the examination by the candidate. Therefore, the applicant must enter the correct details to download the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card. However, any incorrect detail will prohibit the candidate from downloading the Admit card of DU B.Ed 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the candidates must check that the Delhi University Entrance B.Ed Admit Card contains valid information. However, in case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They should not try to rectify it themselves. It will only lead to further complications. Therefore, for more of the details of Delhi University (DU) B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2020, go through the article below.
The DU B.Ed Admit Card Will Be Releasing Soon! Keep Tuned For More Updates.
DU B.Ed Admit Card Download Date 2020
The NTA has announced DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020 dates. The candidates must keep visiting the official website on a regular basis so as not to miss any further important events of the admission procedure of DU B.Ed entrance exam 2020. Furthermore, the schedule of DU B.Ed Entrance Exam mentions all the important dates. Check the dates below.
|DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020 will be available from||July 2020|
|DU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020||July 2020|
DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
The NTA will release the Admit card for DU B.Ed entrance exam in July 2020. Candidates will have to provide the course name for which they will be appearing for the exam and required to download the DU B.Ed Admit Card. Furthermore, the candidate who will submit the application form can further download the Admit card successfully. Also, the candidate must present the document on the examination day. Since the DU B.Ed 2020 Hall Ticket provides validation to the students to appear for the test. Moreover, its absence will prohibit the candidates from giving the exam or enter the examination hall.
Subsequently, the candidates will have to enter the details in the Login section of the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card available on the website of the University. Furthermore, the information relevant for the candidates will be mentioned on the Admit card of DU B.Ed such as the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Roll Number, Date and the time of the exam, center allotted to the candidate, instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam. However, in case, the candidate finds any of the information to be incorrect on the Delhi University Entrance Exam Admit Card, they must further contact the examination conducting body immediately.
Steps To Download The Admit Card Of DU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam
The candidates must check the procedure to download DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020 carefully. The details provided in the login should be valid and correct. Go through the steps of downloading the Admit Card of DU B.Ed Entrance Exam from the points mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Delhi University.
- Navigate for DU PG Admit Card link 2020. The link will be available as per on the scheduled date on the official website of the University.
- Click on the Admit card link and the login section will appear on the screen. It is important that the details provided must be valid and correct. Enter the Application Number, Course Name, Roll Number or any other asked detail.
- Click on the submit link and the University issued DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen. Check the details on Hall Ticket carefully.
- If the details mentioned on the DU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card are correct, candidates will have to download and save the admit card.
- The applicant must bring the multiple copies of DU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020.
Contents Mentioned On DU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
The details provided on the Admit Card must be valid and correct. The applicant must contact the authorities if there is an error on the DU B.Ed Hall Ticket. Furthermore, go through the details which will be mentioned on the Hall Ticket from the points below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the examination
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Centre allotted to the candidate for the examination
- Instructions for Candidates
We are providing few of the points which the candidate must keep in mind while accessing the Admit Card. The candidate must download the DU B.Ed Hall Ticket carefully. Go through the instructions mentioned below regarding the Hall Ticket.
- The availability of DU B.Ed admit card will only be in an online mode.
- There will be a common DU PG Entrance Exam Admit card link which the candidate has to provide with the details.
- The applicant must check the details on Hall Ticket very carefully.
- The details mentioned on DU B.Ed Admit card must not be edited or changed by the candidate in any manner given that the information provided is by the authorities responsible for conducting the exam.
- The Admit card must not be torn or damaged in any manner by the candidate, it will not be acceptable by the invigilator of the examinations.
- The candidates appearing for the DU B.Ed entrance exam must also get multiple photocopies of the admit card, in case the one downloaded gets lost or damaged on the day of the examination.
- The copy of the Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card must be retained by the candidate until the examination procedure is over.