DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020: The Admit Card of DU B.Ed 2020 will be released in an online by National Testing Agency (NTA). The availability of the Hall Ticket will be as per on the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body. The University will grant admission to course through DUET 2020. It is a mandatory document which needs to present on the day of the examination by the candidate. The applicant must enter the correct details to download the Admit Card. The incorrect detail will prohibit the candidate from downloading the Admit card of DU B.Ed 2020. For more of the details of DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020 Date
NTA has announced DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020 dates. The candidates must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events of the admission procedure of DU B.Ed entrance exam 2020. The schedule of DU B.Ed mentions all the important dates. Check the dates from below.
|DU B.Ed Admit card 2020 will be available from||30th April 2020|
|DU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020||2nd June to 9th June 2020|
DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020
NTA will release the Admit card for DU B.Ed entrance exam on 30th April 2020. Candidates will have to provide the course name for which they will be appearing for the exam and required to download the Admit Card. The candidate who will submit the Application form can download the Admit card successfully. The candidate must present the document on the examination day. Hall Ticket provides validation to the students to appear for the test. Its absence will prohibit the candidates from giving the exam or enter the examination hall.
The candidates will have to enter the details in the Login section of the Admit Card available on the website of the University. The information relevant for the candidates will be mentioned on the Admit card of DU B.Ed such as the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Roll Number, Date and the time of the exam, center allotted to the candidate, instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam. In case, the candidate finds any of the information to be incorrect on the Admit card, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
Steps to Download DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020
The candidates must check the procedure to download DU B.Ed Admit card carefully. The details provided in the login should be valid and correct. Go through the steps of downloading the Admit Card from the points mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Delhi University.
- Navigate for DU PG Admit Card link 2020. The link will be available as per on the scheduled date on the official website of the University.
- Click on the Admit card link and the login section will appear on the screen. It is important that the details provided must be valid and correct. Enter the Application Number, Course Name, Roll Number or any other asked detail.
- Click on the submit link and the University issued Admit Card will appear on the screen. Check the details on Hall Ticket carefully.
- If the details mentioned on the Admit card are correct, candidates will have to download and save the admit card.
- The applicant must bring the multiple copies of Admit card.
Contents Mentioned on DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020
The details provided on the Admit Card must be valid and correct. The applicant must contact the authorities if there is an error on Hall Ticket. Go through the details which will be mentioned on the Hall Ticket from the points below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the examination
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Centre allotted to the candidate for the examination
- Instructions for Candidates
Important Instructions on DU B.Ed Admit Card 2020
We are providing few of the points which the candidate must keep in mind while accessing the Admit Card. The candidate must download the Hall Ticket carefully. Go through the instructions mentioned below regarding the Hall Ticket.
- The availability of DU B.Ed Admit card will only be in an online mode.
- There will be a common PG Admit card link which the candidate has to provide with the details.
- The applicant must check the details on Hall Ticket very carefully.
- The details mentioned on DU B.Ed Admit card must not be edited or changed by the candidate in any manner given that the information provided is by the authorities responsible for conducting the exam.
- The Admit card must not be torned or damaged in any manner by the candidate, it will not be acceptable by the invigilator of the examinations.
- The candidates appearing for the exam must also get multiple photocopies of the Admit card, in case the one downloaded gets lost or damaged on the day of the examination.
- The copy of the Admit Card must be retained by the candidate until the examination procedure is over.