Haryana B.Ed Counselling 2021: The admission to B.Ed course through the central admission body is granted to the students who are interested in pursuing this course of two years. The candidates planning on taking Haryana B.Ed Admission will have to submit the Haryana B.Ed Online Application Form . They must submit it before the last date. Furthermore, the admission of the candidates to the course is provided through the Haryana B.ED Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Haryana B.Ed Counselling 2021 will be held by the examination conducting body. Subsequently, the candidates will be provided with the allotment letter. Thereafter, the candidates selected will have to report at the allotment center for the final admission. Furthermore, for more of the details of Haryana B.Ed Counselling 2021 go through the article mentioned below.
Haryana B.Ed Counselling Date 2021
Candidates applying for the admission to Haryana B.Ed have to keep themselves updated with the latest released updates regarding the schedule of the admission. We have mentioned below the schedule of Haryana B.Ed Admission and Counselling Dates as per the last years’ information. Go through the details mentioned in the tabular format below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online release of the Application Form for B.Ed 2019 (Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3)||To be notified|
|Online Choice Filling and Locking for Phase 1, 2 and 3||To be notified|
|Display of the Merit List of Phase 1 (category wise)||To be notified|
|Counselling of Phase 1 (Govt/Govt. aided/University maintained Colleges of Education)||To be notified|
|Counselling of Phase 2 for B.Ed course (colleges of education under the self-financing scheme)||To be notified|
|Counselling of Phase 3 for B.Ed course (Govt./Aided/University maintained College of Education/SFS Colleges)||To be notified|
Haryana B.Ed Counselling 2021
The Haryana B.Ed counselling Procedure for the admission of the candidates to B.Ed will be held by the admission committee supervising the admission to the course. The candidate who successfully submits the Application Form will be eligible to appear for the Haryana B.Ed Online Counselling procedure for the final admission to the course. For Haryana B.Ed Online Counselling 2021. It will be important to do the registration which will have to be done at the time of the Application form submission. It will be important to do the payment of the Registration and Online Counselling before the submission of the Application Form.
The Procedure of Haryana B.Ed Counselling 2021 will have the candidate to do the choice locking and filling at the time of the registration in order to apply for Haryana B.Ed 2021. The procedure will involve the candidates providing the colleges as per the preference at the time of the counselling registration. It should be noted that the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Only those candidates who will be able to acquire a place in the Merit List will be offered the allotment letter inviting them to proceed for the Haryana B.Ed Counselling procedure further.
After the successful registration, the User ID and Password will be generated which should be kept very carefully by the candidate for future logins. The payment of the Haryana B.Ed Online Application Form Fee can be done by the candidate through Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking or can do the payment through Bank Challan, as per the convenience.
Haryana B.Ed Counselling Procedure 2021
We have mentioned in detail the counselling procedure of Haryana B.Ed 2021. It will be important for the candidates to appear for the Haryana B.Ed Online Counselling if planning on taking on admission to the course after the release of the Merit List.
Haryana B.Ed Counselling Procedure will begin after the submission of the Application Form. Candidates should note that the Registration of the Counselling will begin after the payment of the application fee. Furthermore, go through the steps mentioned in detail for the Registration of the Counselling:
Payment of the Haryana B.Ed Registration & Counselling Fee
Candidates will have to do the payment in order to get registered for the counselling. The payment can be done through Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking or through Bank Challan as per preferred by the candidate.
The amount of the Haryana B.Ed Registration fee will be different for the General and Reserved candidates. The status of the payment will be updated on the Login section of the candidate. In case the candidate opts for the payment of the fee in cash, the status of the payment will be updated on the website within 48 hours of fee deposition in Bank. It should be noted that the candidate can proceed for the Choice filling and Locking procedure after the status of the payment has been updated.
Haryana B.Ed Choice Filling & Locking
In this candidates will have to provide the preference of the colleges that they want to apply for. Furthermore, in the case where the candidate has opted for online payment, the option of choice filling and locking will automatically be activated. In case of the payment in cash, the option will be available the next day.
- For Phase 1 and Phase 2, the online choice filling and locking will be done as per the scheduled dates provided by the admission committee of the Govt aided/ Govt/University maintained/ Self-financing colleges of education in Haryana.
- Candidates will have to go through the updated list of the colleges from the official website (www.bedhry.com) and should prepare a list of the colleges as per their preference where they will be interested in taking admission.
- Also, the candidates applying for the admission to Haryana B.Ed course of two years can fill as much number of choices in order of preference as they want during the Choice Filling.
- Furthermore, candidates will be provided with an opportunity of changing or re-arranging their choices of college, delete the previous choices or adding new ones any number of times until they lock the final choices.
- Candidates will have to lock the final choices as per the scheduled date in the Haryana B.Ed admission schedule provided by the admission body.
- It should be noted that no changes in choices will be allowed once the Choice Locking has been done.
- In case the candidates fail to lock the choices, the last selected choices will automatically be locked on the last date of the choice locking and allotment will be done on that basis.
- Candidate will be required to take a print out of the locked choices and present it on the day of the Haryana B.Ed admission. The printout has to be signed and submitted while reporting for the admission.
- Candidates who have registered themselves but have not filled the choices or fail to lock the choices will not be considered for the seat allotment or the admission.
Haryana B.Ed Mock Counselling
Under this round as per the choices provided and locked by the candidate, the Haryana B.Ed admission committee body will give an idea of the list of the colleges allotted to the candidates as per their preference. The indicative seat allotment list will be available on the website as per on the key dates. It should be kept in mind that the final seat allotment list might be different from the Mock seat allotment list.
Haryana B.Ed Online Seat Allotment
The final allotment of seats will be done in two rounds:
- First Round of Counselling: Under this, the registered candidates will be allotted the seats as per their Merit and preference filled at the time of registering for the counselling. Candidates will have to get the printout of the allotment details and report personally at the allotted colleges for the final admission.
- Second Round of Counselling: Candidates who have not been allotted the seats in the first round of counselling will have to go for the Second Round of Counselling. The round of Haryana B.Ed counselling will be held to fill up the vacant seats after the first round of counselling.
Reporting At The Allotted Haryana B.Ed College/Institute
After the Haryana B.Ed Online Counselling procedure gets over, candidates will have to report at the allotted college for the final admission. It should be noted that the candidate will have to be physically present on the day of admission to the college. Candidates who got an allotment will have to present the provisional allotment letter. In case the candidate fails to be present at the allotted college on the allotted date, her/his candidature will be cancelled and the seat will be transferred to the candidate in waiting.
List of the Documents To Be Present At The Time Of The Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021
Candidates will have to bring the listed documents on the day of the Haryana B.Ed admission along with them at the allotted college. Find the list of the documents from below:
- Qualifying examination Degree.
- Matriculation or High School Certificate.
- Senior Secondary school Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Certificate from the employer in case the employee of the Govt. of Haryana.
- Schedule Caste certificate, if applicable
- Backward Class certificate, if applicable
- Special backward classes certificate, if applicable
- Economically backward certificate from General Category, if applicable
- Person with Disability certificate, if applicable.
- Receipt of the payment of the counselling and registration fee.
- Provisional allotment letter.
- Print out of the locked choices along with the copy of the filled application form.
Haryana B.Ed Cut Off 2021
The cut off if the minimum marks a candidate has to obtain in order to get admission in an institute. Therefore, in order to check the required cut off to become eligible for Haryana B.Ed, candidates must check the link provided above. Subsequently, candidates must provide certain credentials. They must fill in their college type, course, year, category, expected percentage and security code. Furthermore, after providing all the details and clicking on the submit button, the candidate will be able to check the expected cut off as per their score.
Important Points To Be Noted On The Day Of The Admission Of Haryana B.ED 2021
- Candidates should bring original documents and 4 passport size photographs on the day of the reporting.
- Haryana B.Ed Mock CounsellingOriginal Certificated will be returned after the verification by the College/University.
- If the original certificates are not in Hindi or English, the translation of such certificates will be required.