DAIICT Application Form 2021: All the candidates who are planning to seek admission to the engineering courses in the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology can fill the DAIICT application form. The aspirants can avail themselves of the application form of DAIICT. Every candidate must submit the form before the last submission date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates will have to enter their JEE Main roll number, rank, and scores obtained in the examination. The candidates must provide only valid information as false information can lead to the rejection of the application form. After filling up the form, candidates have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1200. The payment of the application fee can be done via online modes, such as net banking, credit card, or debit card. On successful payment, the applicant must remember to take a print out of the acknowledgement slip.
DAIICT Application Form 2021 Important Dates
It has released the admission schedule for the 2021- 22 session. Check the table below.
|Availability of the DAIICT Application Form||April 2021|
|Last Submission Date for All India Candidates & NRI and Foreign Nationals||Last week of June 2021|
DAIICT Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates must take a look over eligibility criteria before sitting to fill details in the application form of DAIICT 2021. The criteria are as follows.
- An applicant whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1992 is eligible to fill and submit the form
- The candidate must have qualified JEE Main 2021
- Aspirants who are appearing for class 12th examination or equivalent examination are also eligible for filling the application form
- The applicant must have passed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects
Documents needed before filling DAIICT Application Form 2021
The list below contains the name of necessary documents that the candidate will need while filling the DAIICT B.Tech Application form 2021.
- Scanned image of passport size photograph and signature which should not be more than 50KB
- Credit card/Debit card net banking details
- Postal address and contact details
- JEE Main 2021 Roll number
Steps to fill DAIICT Application form 2021
To fill the DAIICT Application Form 2021, the applicant must follow these steps.
Step 1 – Registration
The first towards filling the application form is online registration. Only registered candidates can fill the form. To register, candidates can follow the below written steps.
- Visit the ‘official website of DAIICT’
- Click on the “New Registration” tab
- Enter the required details
- Click on the “Proceed” button
Step 2 – Fill details in the Application Form
Now, candidates have to fill the form with the correct details. The DAIICT Application Form 2021 consists of personal, academic, and communication details, which are given below.
- Name of the parents
- Date of Birth
- Year of passing of the qualifying exam
- Marks scored in the qualifying exam
- Name of the board from which the candidate has passed
- Postal Address
- Email address
- Contact number
- State to which the candidate belongs
- JEE Main 2021 Roll No
- Address of the school of the candidate
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
Along with the provided details, applicants also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the specified dimension. The dimensions are given by the DAIICT authority. The table below in the article shows the specifications required to upload the images.
Step 4 – Payment of Fees
The aspirant has to pay an Application Fee of Rs 1200 via online mode. Online payment can be made through Net Banking or Credit/Debit card.
NOTE – Applicants belonging to different categories have to pay the same amount of application fee.
Step 5 – Submission of Application Form
Once the candidate pays the required application fee he/she can submit the application form of DAIICT 2021. Applicants must submit their respective forms on or before the last date of submission. Therefore, keep a check on the final submission date.
Step 6 – Taking a printout of Confirmation Page
Aspirants are advised to take at least 3 printouts of the Confirmation Page. These printouts can be needed at the time of admission and counselling procedure.
For foreign nationals the procedure is different.
- Candidates under this category need to apply through the International student cell
- Application forms for them will be available under “direct admission for foreign and NRI students”
- Foreign nationals have to fill and submit the form with the required mark sheet and other certificates as proof of their marks
- Candidates have to also upload the required documents and certificates issued by the concerned authority
Candidates must keep the following key points in mind related to DAIICT 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for DAIICT 2021.
- The admission will be based on JEE Main 2021 Merit list.
- The Counselling will be conducted in the online mode on the basis of Merit list.
- Applicants who accept the offer for admission needs to reach at DAIICT campus with all the documents.
Seats Available for DAIICT 2021
DAIICT 2021 provides 280 seats in total, which are divided into two programmes under the B.Tech course. Check the table for more information.
|B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology)||224|
|B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science)||56|
NOTE – 50% of seats are reserved for those candidates who have qualified from the schools located in Gujarat. These seats will be filled in through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat. The rest of the seats will be filled by DAIICT directly.
Check DAIICT Cut-Off 2021.
Specification For Uploading Scanned Images
Below is the table, displaying the specifications for uploading scanned images in the form:
|Photograph||Less than 50 KB||JPG|
|Signature||Less than 50 KB||JPG|
Address For Correspondence
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Phone: (079) 30510574/575/576
Email: [email protected]