All the Candidates who are planning to seek admission to the engineering courses in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology for the year 2018 cpould fill up the application form for the same in the online mode from 15th April 2018. The last date to submit the application form of DAIICT 2018 was 1st July 2018. Candidates had to fill up personal and academic details on the form. Candidates were also required to enter their JEE Main roll number, rank and scores obtained in the examination. Candidates must provide only the valid information as false information can lead to the rejection of the application of the applicant. After filling up the form, candidates were required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1200. This application fee could be paid in the online mode through online payment gateways like net banking, credit card or debit card. On successful payment, the applicant must remember to take a print out of the acknowledgment slip.
The application form for DAIICT 2018 admissions for B. Tech courses is now over. Application details can be checked here.
Important Dates Announced
- Date of online registration – 15th April 2018
- Last date to submit the application form – 1st July 2018
How to apply for DAIICT 2018 Admissions?
- Candidates had to fill the application form in the online mode only.
- The applicant were required to go to the official website and click on the application link given above.
- After that details like personal and academic had to be entered. Also, Enter your JEE Main 2018 roll number, rank and scores obtained.
- Upload your signature and photograph to the correct specifications.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 through either net banking or credit or debit card.
- After submission, take a print out of the application form for further use.
For foreign nationals the procedure is different:
- Candidates under this category need to apply through the International student cell.
- Application forms for them will be available under “direct admission for foreign and NRI students”.
- Foreign nationals have to fill and submit the form with the required mark sheet and other certificates as a proof of their marks.
- Candidates have to also upload the required documents and certificates issued by the concerned authority.