Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology is located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It is a state university. It provides high-quality education in agriculture and technology. CSAUK offers a number of courses in UG, PG and PhD. Only students from UP can take part in CSAUK admission 2020. Applicants from other states can only apply for MBA. To get admission in this university candidates need to appear for UP-CATET. This stands for Uttar Prades Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test. It is organised by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology. The CSAUK 2020 result will be released in the last week of May 2020. Students will be shortlisted only after getting the results. The results will be available on UP-CATET’s official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
This article provides detailed knowledge about CSAUK result 2020. Read the article given below to know more.
Important Dates for CSAUK 2020
Chandra Shekhar Azad University has not released the exam schedule for session 2020-2021. We have provided with tentative dates. The schedule of the exam will be updated on CSAUK and UP-CATET’s website. As soon as the dates are announced we will update our article. Read the table below to know CSAUK result 2020 important dates:
|1.||UP-CATET exam date||May 2020|
|2.||Declaration of results||May 2020|
|3.||Commencement of counselling||June 2020|
CSAUK Answer key 2020
The answer key for CSAUK entrance exam will be available on UP-CATET’s official website. Students use the answer key to cross-check their result. Candidates need to note that the answer key is available for all the years. Importantly, students need to check their result on the basis of the marking scheme. For every year the grading system remains the same. For every wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted. However, 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
How to download Chandra Shekhar Azad University result
The CSAUK result 2020 will be available on the website of UP-CATET. Every candidate needs to give the entrance exam. Without UP CATET result no student will get admission. It is important for every applicant to give the exam properly. The result is the second last step towards getting admission. With the help of it, candidates will get to know if the qualified or failed. Students who failed the exam will not be going to the next step. Candidates who qualified in the exam will go to the counselling round. Aspirants need to note that they know how to check the result. Mentioned below are the steps to check CSAUK result 2020:
- Firstly, candidates need to click on UP-CATET result link.
- After that students need to fill the following details: A group of paper, Roll number or registration number and Date of Birth
- As soon as the candidates fill the details. He or she needs to click on submit.
- It will redirect the students to a new page. In that, it will provide the aspirant with their result.
- Lastly, students need to take a print out of the result.
Details mentioned on CSAUK result
Candidates need to check all the detailed mentioned in the result sheet. All the personal details should be correct. If they are not correct then the applicant should contact the concerned department. Moreover, students also need to check if all the details are present or not. There should be no detail missing. CSAUK exam result 2020 details are given below:
- Candidates name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Hall ticket number
- Date of exam
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Sub Category
- Name of the course
- Marks in each section
- Total marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Result Status
Chandra Shekhar Azad University Counselling 2020
Candidates who have qualified the entrance exam will go for the counselling round. Students will get a letter to counselling with their result if they have qualified. Applicants need to check UP-CATET’s official website to check the result. Importantly, students need to download the counselling letter. It is advised to all the qualified students to reach the venue on the date and time mentioned in the letter. However, if they fail to reach on time their seat will be given to the next eligible candidate. Also, students need to pay counselling fees to secure their seat in the university. At the time of counselling, candidates will have to submit a few documents in CSAUK. If the applicant fails to submit these documents his or her application will get rejected. Mentioned below are the important documents required during CSAUK counselling 2020:
- Admit card
- Aadhar card
- Certificates and mark sheet of 12th grade
- Character certificate
- Cast certificate
- Migration certificate
Important Instructions to check CSAUK result
Students who have enrolled themselves in CSAUK 2020 need to keep a few important points in their mind. These instructions will be helpful for the candidates in checking their results. Moreover, it will also be helpful in the process of counselling. Mentioned below are the important instructions to check CSAUK result 2020:
- Candidates should remember their login ID and password. During the process of filling the application, students were given a username and password. These details will help them look at their result.
- Applicants need to keep their admit card with them. It carries a lot of information. Moreover, it helps in cross-checking the details mentioned on the result card.
- It is important for all the students to have a photocopy of their application form.
- Candidates should check all the detailed mentioned in the result sheet carefully.
- It is important for every applicant to take a print out of their result.
- Students should have all the documents ready before counselling.
- If the aspirant did not qualify in the exam, he or she will not get admission.