Aryabhatta Knowledge University is a state-owned institution in Patna. It caters to all Undergraduate and postgraduate aspirants. The University provides admission in a variety of courses, for instance, Law, B.Tech, B.Pharm, etc. AKU conducts an entrance test for a lot of courses. It also provides admission through NEET, JEE, etc scores. AKU Result 2020 will be announced in the second week of July 2020. However, applicants who appeared for the entrance test will only get the result. If a student did not appear for the exam he will not get admission in the University. Applicants need to download their scores from the AKU’s website. Moreover, the result can only be checked online. Students can see their result by entering their application number and DOB. However, the results will identify if the candidate has passed the exam or not.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
To know more about AKU Bihar Result 2020 then keep reading the article.
Important Dates For AKU Result 2020
AKU Patna Result 2020 will be announced in the second week of July. Students who appeared for the entrance exam will only get their result. The official schedule for the university admission will be out soon. However, candidates should keep visiting AKU website for updates. Moreover, we have mentioned the tentative dates in our article. We will update our article as soon as the University announces the official schedule. Mentioned below are the tentative dates of AKU 2020 result:
|1.||Last date for AKU application form||The third week of May 2020|
|2.||Availability of AKU admit card||The fourth week of May 2020|
|3.||AKU entrance exam schedule||The third week of June 2020|
|4.||AKU entrance exam result||The second week of July 2020|
How to Download the AKU Result 2020
The results will be announced after the completion of entrance exams. However, the results will be posted on AKU’s website. It will be released in the second week of July 2020. Candidates who appeared for the exam will get their result. It is important for all the applicants to check their score. This will identify if the aspirant has qualified in the entrance test or not. Moreover, students should know how to check their scorecard. Mentioned below are the steps to download AKU result 2020:
- Firstly, students need to go to AKU’s official website. The online portal of the University is http://akubihar.ac.in.
- Then applicants need to click on the Result link.
- After that, it will redirect the candidates to a new page.
- A new page will open. In that aspirants need to provide their application number and DOB.
- Then, students need to click on submit.
- After that, it will again redirect to a new page.
- The result of the specific student will appear.
- Lastly, candidates can download the result and get a printout.
Details Given on AKU Scorecard 2020
Students who are checking AKU Result 2020 need to know the details mentioned on their scorecard. The result sheet contains a lot of information regarding the candidate. It also has information regarding the score earned by the applicant. If any of the detail mentioned on the result is wrong then students need to contact the admissions department. Moreover, aspirants need to check their result properly. Mentioned below are the details are given on the AKU scorecard:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application number
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
- The rank of the applicant
- Application number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the principal
Read more about AKU Application Form
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Counselling 2020
AKU counselling will begin after the results are announced. Counselling is the last process of admission. Candidates need to go to the assigned college to submit their documents. However, if a student fails to submit any of the documents his application will get rejected. Moreover, before the process starts applicants need to know that they have their complete documents. If anyone document is missing then the aspirant will not get admission. Lastly, students need to submit their semester fees. Mentioned below are the documents required for AKU Counselling 2020:
- Class 10th certificates and marks sheet
- 12th grade marks sheet and certificates
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Character certificate
- Admit card
- Application form
Applicants need to keep in mind a few important instructions before checking their results. Candidates who have given the entrance exam of AKU can check the result on their official website. Few instructions are given below to check AKU admission result 2020:
- Firstly, students should keep their admit card safely. It carries a lot of information and is helpful during the time of checking the results.
- The results will be only announced online on their official website.
- Aspirants need to check all the details mentioned on the scorecard.
- At the time of counselling, students need to submit their original documents.
- Applicants who qualified will only get admission.