COMEDK Counselling 2022: Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK) will release the counselling schedule of COMEDK UGET. Candidates who qualify for the UGET Entrance exam have to appear for COMEDK counselling. Through COMEDK UGET, candidates get admission into B.Tech courses in various institutions of Karnataka. Also, candidates must note that the counselling procedure of COMEDK UGET 2022 will take place in offline mode.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
At the time of COMEDK 2022 Counselling, candidates have to report to the College with the necessary documents. Every candidate must attend the counselling process in order to confirm their seats. For more details regarding counselling dates (rank-wise), keep on reading the article.
COMEDK Rank-Wise Counselling Date 2022
Candidates must be aware of the COMEDK UGET counselling date. Therefore, keep checking the official website for updates. However, we are providing tentative dates below.
|1 – 1850||1st week of August 2022|
|1851 – 4600||1st week of August 2022|
|4601 – 7200||1st week of August 2022|
|7201 – 10300||1st week of August 2022|
|10301 – 14000||1st week of August 2022|
|14001 – 17950||1st week of August 2022|
|17951 – 22450||1st week of August 2022|
|22451 – 27550||1st week of August 2022|
|27551 – 33250||2nd week of August 2022|
|33251 – 39550||2nd week of August 2022|
|39551 – 47050||2nd week of August 2022|
|47051 – 58085||2nd week of August 2022|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Counselling Registration Procedure 2022
The counselling process takes place in a certain way. Hence, candidates must be aware of the counselling process.
Step 1: Report to the COMEDK Counselling Venue
- As mentioned before, COMEDK 2022 counselling will take place in offline mode. Hence, the candidates have to report to the college as per the schedule
- On the basis of the rank, the candidate has to appear for counselling
- Further, the candidate has to present all the documents at the check-in counter
- After the check-in procedure, candidates have to finish the document verification process of counselling
Step 2: COMEDK UGET 2022 Counselling Verification of Documents
- In order to verify the documents, candidates must go to the verification counter. And, they have to fill the verification card
- The sequence of documents must be as per the list given in the verification card
COMEDK Counselling 2022 Documents for Verification
- COMEDK UGET Application Form 2022
- COMEDK UGET 2022 Rank Card
- Admit Card or TAT of COMEDK UGET
- COMEDK Verification Entry Card
Original ID Proof
Receipt of Fee Payment
PUC/ 12th Std or equivalent marks card
Parents/ Guardian’s Original ID proof
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years
Category certificate (if Applicable)
Tulu Minority Certificate – Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “mother tongue” (If applicable)
Date of Birth proof of candidate (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
- Religious minority certificate Christian – Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “Religion” (If applicable)
Karnataka domicile certificate (Issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar) (If applicable)
- HKR Eligibility Certificate (If applicable)
Step 3: Biometric, Photo Verification, and COMEDK Counselling 2022 Registration
As soon as the document verification is over, candidates have to proceed with the biometric and photo verification process. Upon completing this process, candidates will be given a registration slip. After that, they will have to move to the counselling hall.
Step 4: COMEDK UGET 2022 Counselling Seat Allotment
- Now, the candidate has to fill in the DD (Demand Draft) details. Also, they have to provide 3 preferences of colleges & courses
- Further, the candidate’s rank will be announced. Candidates have to report to the selection centre and select their seats
- After the selection of seat, candidates will receive an acknowledgement or call letter
Step 5: COMEDK Counselling Seat Acknowledgment & Deposit of Academic fees
- Candidates must head towards the DD deposit counter after collecting the acknowledgement slip
- Candidates have to deposit Rs. 55,000 during the time of seat allotment. The remaining tuition fee is to be paid while reporting to the Institute
- It is important to remember that the Demand Draft (DD) has to be drawn in the favor of COMEDK Approved banks. Also, the candidates must write the COMEDK TAT number on it, payable at Bangalore
Step 6: COMEDK 2022 Counselling Allotment Letter
This is the final step in the counselling process. Candidates must collect their allotment letter and fee slip. Further, the candidates have to report to the allotted institutes as per the details given in the allotment letter.
Important Points Regarding COMEDK Counselling 2022
- The counselling will take place in offline mode. Therefore, the candidates have to physically report to the institute.
- Candidates have to appear for COMEDK exam counselling on the basis of their ranks. Therefore, candidates who fall in the range of rank should go for the counselling process.
- The authorities will conduct a proper document verification process. Hence, candidates must necessarily carry all the documents.
- Further, the authorities will receive a merit list for each session. So, the candidate with a higher rank can choose the course and college of their choice.
- Once the candidate confirms the seat, there is no provision of changing it.
- The whole counselling process will be computerized at (www.comedk.org).
- In any case, if the candidate misplaces the acknowledgement letter, he/she will lose the seat as well.
In case of any queries related to COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022, kindly write to us in the comment section below.