COMEDK Exam Pattern 2021: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK) conducts COMEDK UGET. Also, it is also responsible to release the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2021. Candidates must refer to the exam pattern in order to prepare for the exam. COMEDK UGET Exam Paper Pattern contains marking scheme, total marks, questions, paper section, etc. Hence, it helps the candidates to become familiar with the COMEDK question paper. Through, COMEDK UGET, candidates can seek admission in Engineering & Technology and Architecture in various institutions of Karnataka.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
Therefore, every candidate who is appearing for COMEDK Entrance must prepare well. It is essential to have a complete understanding of the COMEDK UGET Exam Paper Pattern and Full syllabus. Marking Scheme, Total Marks, Question Paper for more details regarding the exam pattern, keep on reading the article.
Also, read COMEDK Application Form 2021
COMEDK UGET Paper Pattern Highlights 2021
|Exam Name||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Level of Exam||State- Level|
COMEDK Exam UGET Paper Pattern 2021
- The medium of language will be ENGLISH
- COMEDK UGET will be in CBT (Computer- Based Test) mode
- One correct answer will fetch 1 mark to the candidate
- There is no provision of negative marking yet
- The question paper will be of 180 marks
- COMEDK UGET Question Paper will have 3 sections of 60 marks each
- Exam subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Multiple-choice questions will be asked in the exam
COMEDK Syllabus 2021
COMEDK UGET syllabus is released by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka. Candidates can download the syllabus @ the official website, comedk.org. Every year COMEDK releases the syllabus for UGET. Therefore, candidates must ensure to pay attention to the official website for updates. In order to ace the entrance exam, candidates must understand the COMEDK UGET Syllabus as well as COMEDK UGET Paper Pattern. The COMEDK full exam syllabus covers the topics and subjects that will come in the COMEDK Question Paper. The question paper will be made from subjects, such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Also, the syllabus is on the basis of the Class 10th & 12th syllabus.
COMEDK Marking Scheme 2021
The candidates who will be sitting for the COMEDK UGET 2021 exam, should be aware of its marking scheme. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|For each correct answer||+1|
|For each incorrect answer||0|
|For unanswered answer||0|
Note: COMEDK UGET Total Marks is 180
COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2021
COMEDK will release the mock test for the preparation of the exam. Appearing candidates can practice mock tests in order to boost the preparation process. It will make the students familiar with the COMEDK UGET Question Paper. So, candidates can find the mock test link at the official website of COMEDK. The mock test can be taken in online mode only.
Steps to Access COMEDK UGET Mock Test
- Visit the official website of COMEDK i.e. comedk.org
- Further, click on ‘About Exam’ on the top of the homepage
- Now, on the left side, you will see ‘Mock Test’ link
- Click on the link. Then, 3 mock tests will appear on the screen
How to practice COMEDK UGET Mock Test?
- Out of the three mock tests link, select the one you wish to solve
- Now, enter the login credentials, and sign in
- All the instructions will be briefly given on the homepage
- Go through the necessary instructions and declaration box carefully
- Now, tap on ‘I am ready to begin’ option to begin the COMEDK 2021 test
COMEDK UGET Preparation Tips 2021
In order to seek admission in top colleges via COMEDK UGET entrance exam, candidates must prepare really well for the admission exam. Below are a few tips and tricks to crack the UGET exam.
- Firstly, become familiar with the entire syllabus of COMEDK UGET. Any preparation process should start with this process. If a candidate is well-aware of the syllabus, they can begin the preparation accordingly.
- Now, make a study time-table. Give considerate time to each subject. So, analyze your strengths and weaknesses and hence, create a time table.
- While studying from reference books and other study materials, make small notes, wherever required. It will assist you in memorizing and understanding better. Also solve COMEDK Question Paper.
- Solve practice papers, COMEDK mock tests, etc to test your knowledge and accordingly continue with the preparation process
- Also, ensure that you revise everything after the COMEDK UGET syllabus is over
- Lastly, do not forget to eat properly and rest
COMEDK UGET Exam Instructions
- Candidates must report 120 minutes prior to the commencement of the COMEDK UGET entrance exam
- The exam hall will be opened an hour before the starting of the exam
- As soon as the exam hall opens, candidates must occupy the seats. In case the candidates do not report on time, then they will probably miss some of the general instructions
- On-demand, then the candidate must show the COMEDK UGET online TAT (Test Admission Ticket) and a unique photo ID. In case the candidate fails to produce these documents, then they won’t be allowed to sit for the exam
- The invigilator can check the downloaded COMEDK UGET Admit Card in between the exam to satisfy themselves
- Candidates must occupy their own seats by checking the seat number on the Online TAT. In case any candidate is found to be seated on a different place, then the candidature will be cancelled
- Also, if the candidates are coming from any other city for the test, then they must reach a day prior to the test. COMEDK will not take responsibility for any hindrance in transport
- Candidates must not carry any electronic gadgets in the examination hall
- If the candidate is unable to appear for COMEDK exam paper on the given date and time, then re-examination will not be held
- Candidates must necessarily bring their 2 passport size color photographs. The photograph must be the same as it was uploaded in the COMEDK UGET application form. Also, candidates have to mention their name and TAT number at the back of the photograph
- After the verification of the UGET Online TAT, candidates must sign on it in the presence of the invigilator. Also, they must make sure that the invigilator signs as well
- Biometric recording will take place before & during the COMEDK exam. Therefore, the candidates must co-operate.
- Candidates cannot leave the exam hall temporarily, no matter what the reason is.
- Also, candidates cannot leave the exam hall before their session is complete on the COMEDK UGET entrance exam day.
In case of any queries related to COMEDK Exam Pattern 2021, kindly write to us in the comment section below.