CG PET 2019 Application form has been released. The application form is made available from 19th March till 7th April 2019. Candidates who are planning to take the exam has to first register on the official website and then proceed to fill the form. It is necessary to fill and submit the application form in order to apply for CG PET 2019. The online CG PET application form 2019 can be filled if the candidate fulfills all the prescribed eligibility criteria. The Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test will be conducted in the offline mode. To know all the CG PET 2019 Application Form details and application fee, read the article given below.
Check Eligibility For CG PET Exam
Candidates can now fill the CG PET 2019 Application Form as it is made available from today. Click here to fill the same in order to apply for CG PET 2019.
CG PET 2019 Application Form
All candidates who wish to appear for the examination will be required to fill and submit the CG PET 2019 application form. The online CG PET application form will be available on 20th March 2019 and the last date to fill the same is on 7th April 2019. The application form on the official website of CPEB which is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The CG PET 2019 application form procedure will include registration, choice filling, uploading images and payment of registration fee. The CG PET 2019 Application form fee is expected to be Rs. 100, 150 and 200 based on the category of the candidate. Application form fee can be paid through net banking, credit/debit card or through e-challan.
CG PET 2019 Application Form Releasing Date
Candidates can check the dates of CG PET application form given below
|Start of Online Application Form||19 March 2019|
|Last date to Submit Application Form||7 April 2019|
|Last date for Payment of Online Application Fee||Announced Soon|
How to fill online CG PET Application Form 2019?
Candidates can check the steps to fill CG PET application form 2019 given below.
- Go to the official website of CPEB and click on the application form link.
- Enter details related personal, academic and contact details.
- The next step is to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online/ offline mode.
- After checking all the details, candidates have to submit the form and take a print out of the same.
Candidates must pay the CG PET 2019 application fee either through online mode or offline mode. The application fee has been given below.
Online mode – The candidates can pay the requisite application cum exam fee via online by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Offline mode – The applicant can generate the payment slip online and deposit the fee at any designated SBI bank branch.
CG PET Application Form Correction
Candidates who wish to make corrections to the CG PET application form can do so during the application form filling procedure. Candidates have to click on the previous button given on the application form. There will be no request entertained from the candidate regarding the correction in the application form.
Before applying for pre-engineering test of Chhattisgarh, candidates must make sure to check the full eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting body. Each student appearing for the exam must fulfill the CG PET eligibility criteria otherwise, he/she will be liable to rejection.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must have a domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- The maximum age limit to appear in the exam is 30 years (for general) and 33 years (for SC/ST/OBC/ PwD of Chhattisgarh).
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination from Chhattisgarh Board or any other recognized board.
- He/she must have passed the qualifying examination with at least 45% marks (for general) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC/ PwD of Chhattisgarh).
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and one of the Technical Vocational subjects.