CET Delhi 2022 Application Form: The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi conducts a diploma entrance test known as Delhi CET. It is the pre-requisite test for CET Delhi Admission to engineering and non-engineering diploma programs in the government and private polytechnic institutions of Delhi. Furthermore, this article contains detailed information related to CET Delhi 2022 Online Polytechnic application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Delhi CET 2022 is also known as the Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam. This examination also provides entry to second-year diploma courses. In addition to this, candidates can also take Delhi Common Entrance Test for admission to one-year certificate courses in World Class Skill Center (WCSC). Furthermore, before going to fill up the CET Delhi Online Polytechnic Application Form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria required to appear in the Common Entrance Test (CET) for the respective course.
Delhi CET Polytechnic Application Form Dates 2022
The candidates who wish to take admission via Delhi CET must primarily keep themselves up-to-date with Delhi CET online polytechnic application form schedule. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|Delhi CET Online application process begins||1st week of May 2022|
|Online application form last date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Correction in application form window opens from||–|
|CET Delhi Admit Card Download||2nd week of July 2022|
CET Delhi 2022 Application Form Step-Wise procedure
- Click on the link given at the top of this page. (at the time of the event)
- Read the instruction carefully and click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Create a “login ID” and “password” by registering yourself.
- Fill in the CET Delhi online application form by entering the personal details and academic qualifications.
- Online payment of CET Delhi Online application fee.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the same for future use.
Steps to Fill CET Delhi Online Application Form 2022
To register and apply for the Delhi CET 2022, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Go to the official website
Click on the link “Apply Now” option provided at the top of this page. It will redirect the official website.
Select the test number. It represents the course type (given below).
|Test Details||Test Number|
|For Engineering/Technology based Diploma Courses & Occupational Courses||Test 1|
|For Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice–English||Test 2|
|For Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice–Hindi||Test 3|
|For Diploma Course in Pharmacy||Test 4|
|For Diploma Course in Pharmacy||Test 5|
Step 2: Registration Form
Click on the Apply button. A page displaying instruction will subsequently appear on the screen. Read them carefully. Furthermore, after reading, click on the “click here to proceed” button. Fill in the following details:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Choose the password of your choice
- Security pin
After filling up the details, a preview of the filled CET Delhi online application form will subsequently appear on the screen with options “edit registration form” and “final submit”. Furthermore, if the candidate wants to make any changes/ edit in the application form, then further click on the “edit” option otherwise click on the later one.
After the final Delhi CET online application form submission, the unique application number will subsequently be displayed on the screen. Therefore, the candidate is advised to kindly note down the “application number” for future reference.
Step 3: Fill in the other details
The candidate has to fill up the following details. Therefore, applicants must make sure that they fill up all the details carefully.
- The person with Disability (PwD)
- National Cadet Corps
- J& K migrant
- The state code of eligibility
- Do you belong to TFW?
- Apply for? (Provide test number)
- Educational details
- Security pin
- Finally, click on the “submit” button.
Step 4: Uploading of documents
Further upload the scanned image of a recent passport size photograph, signature, and thumb impression. The specifications regarding the images are further provided in the table below.
|1.||Photograph||4 kb to 100 kb||3.5cm*4.5cm|
|2.||Signature||1 kb to 30 kb||3.5cm*1.5cm|
|3.||Thumb impression||1 kb to 30 kb||3.5cm*1.5cm|
Step 5: Payment of examination fee
The Candidates have to further pay the CET Delhi online application form fee of the amount of Rs. 418/- (Rs 400/- + Rs 15/- bank charges + Rs 3/-) (GST) online via debit card/ credit card or net banking before the deadline. However, note that the application fee is non-refundable.
Step 6: Print out of the confirmation page
After the payment of the examination fee, the duly filled CET Delhi online application fee will be subsequently displayed on the website. The candidates must further download and take the printout of the same for future use.
CET Delhi Polytechnic Online Application Form Correction 2022
The candidate who needs to make the necessary changes in the application form, they can do so by clicking on the link “Delhi CET Online Application Form Correction 2022”. The official authority will further release the application form correction window in June 2022. Furthermore, the last date to make changes/ edit the application form will also be in June 2022.
Steps to make changes in Delhi CET Online Application Form Correction 2022
Candidates who have committed any mistake during the Delhi Polytechnic online application form filling can follow the steps below to correct the same. The candidates must edit the details in the application form within the scheduled date and time. All the updates will be mentioned once the official brochure is released.
Step 1: Click on the link given above. It will redirect to the official correction page.
Step 2: Select the appropriate test number and press enter.
Step 3: Enter “application number and password” to sign in. In case you forgot the login credentials, then the facility to retrieve them is provided on the login page.
Step 4: Make the necessary changes in the CET Delhi online polytechnic application form.
Step 5: After editing, submit the online polytechnic form. Take the printout of the form for future use.
By following the above step, the candidates will be able to apply for the Delhi CET Exam 2022.
Instructions regarding Online Polytechnic Application Form of Delhi CET 2022
The candidates who will fill up the online application form of Delhi CET, must keep certain points in mind. In order to help the candidates, we have mentioned the same below.
- Primarily, the candidate must keep themselves up-to-date with the release as well as the last date of filling the Delhi CET Online Polytechnic application form. Since the candidate will not get a second chance after the last date exceeds.
- Furthermore, in order to download the online form, the candidates must visit the official website. However, they must make sure that they have logged in to the correct website. Otherwise, they will not be able to fill up the Delhi CET application form. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we will also provide the link to download the form here.
- Also, whilst filling up the form, the candidates must make sure that the information provided is correct. Since any incorrect information can lead to Delhi CET admission cancellation.
- Moreover, the candidates will also be required to upload certain documents whilst filling up the online polytechnic application form of Delhi CET 2022. Therefore, they must make sure that the documents are in the prescribed size & format. Otherwise, they will not be uploaded.
- Finally, the candidate must make sure to pay the Delhi CET online registration fees. As there will be no registration without the fee payment. However, the Delhi CET Application Form Fees will differ according to the category of the student. Therefore, the candidates must pay accordingly.
If there is any doubt or query related to CET Delhi Application Form 2022, please write us in the comment section below.