CET Delhi Admit Card 2021: The official examination conducting authority of CET Delhi 2021 will release the CET Delhi 2021 Hall Ticket. The offline CET Delhi exam will be in the 4th week of May 2021. It is a state-level polytechnic entrance exam held in New Delhi only for admission into a diploma program. The Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi is the official authority who is responsible to conduct the exam. Furthermore, the candidates need to enter valid login credentials to download the CET Delhi Polytechnic Hall Ticket.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, in order to download the Delhi CET Polytechnic Admit Card 2021, the candidates must visit the official website. Moreover, in case of any discrepancy in the Delhi CET Polytechnic Hall Ticket, the candidates must contact the examination authority. Also, the candidates must not forget to carry the admit card of Delhi CET to the examination center. There will be no entry inside without it. Furthermore, in order to know more about how to download CET Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card 2021 & its releasing dates, keep on reading the article.
CET Delhi Admit Card Dates 2021
Delhi CET hall ticket releases as per the schedule. Therefore, the applicants must visit the official website. Subsequently, on entering the valid login credentials, candidates can access the admit card of Delhi CET. Henceforth, go through the tabular format below.
|CET Delhi 2021 Admit card download||2nd week of May 2021|
|Date of Delhi Polytechnic Exam||4th week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
How to Download CET Delhi 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates who are going to take the offline exam must take the printout of the CET Delhi Polytechnic Hall Ticket. However, candidates without the admit card will be debarred to take the exam. Furthermore, follow the steps below to download the Delhi CET Polytechnic Admit Card 2021.
- Click on the link “Delhi CET 2021 Hall Ticket” here.
- Then, candidates will be redirected to the official website.
- Thereafter, enter valid login credentials like application number, date of birth & select the test number.
- Subsequently, the Delhi CET Hall Ticket 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Then, check all the details like the address of the examination center, date and time, etc.
- Also, take at least two printouts of the Delhi CET Hall Ticket.
Details Mentioned on Delhi CET Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2021
The CET Delhi Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2021 contains the following details. Therefore, the candidates must check all the details carefully.
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the examination center
- Name of the examination city
- Roll number of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
CET Delhi 2021 Examination Time Table
A total of 5 types of tests were conducted in offline (pen-paper test) mode by the official authority on different dates.
|All 10th Based Diploma Courses||Test 1|
|Modern Office Practice English (12th based)||Test 2|
|Modern Office Practice Hindi (12th based)||Test 3|
|Pharmacy (12th based)||Test 4|
|Lateral entry of ITI/10+2 Vocational stream||Test 5|
CET Delhi Examination Day Guidelines 2021
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned guidelines on the day of the test. The Delhi CET 2021 exam will further be conducted in July 2021.
1. All the applicants need to carry the Delhi CET Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card on the exam day. Follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
2. Delhi CET Exam will be conducted only in Delhi only.
3. Applicants are advised to carry the blue/black ballpoint pen on the examination day. One original and photocopy of the valid govt ID card also need to be carried.
4. Applicants should reach 45 mins before the reporting time mentioned on the Delhi CET 2021 Polytechnic Admit Card.
5. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the end of the examination.
6. Mobile Phones, Calculator, Digital Diary, any other communication device, etc will not be permitted inside the exam center.
7. In case, if there is a misprint in the details on the polytechnic admit card of Delhi CET, they should immediately contact the official authority and get it corrected. Incorrect details printed on the admit card will create a problem at the time of offline tests and admission into the institute.
If you have a query related to this article, please write to us in the comment box given below.