CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card: The official examination conducting authority of CET Delhi 2020 will release the CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card in May 2020. The offline CET Delhi exam will be in June 2020. The Application Form of Delhi CET will be released in April 2020. It is a state-level polytechnic entrance exam held in New Delhi only for admission into a diploma program. The Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi is the official authority who is responsible to conduct the exam. Furthermore, the candidates need to enter the valid login credentials to download the CET Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, in order to download the Delhi CET Polytechnic Admit Card 2020, the candidates must visit the official website. Subsequently, they must also provide valid credentials in order to download it. Moreover, in case of any discrepancy in the Delhi CET Polytechnic Hall Ticket, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They should not try to correct it themselves. It will only lead to further complications. Also, the candidates must not forget to carry the admit card of Delhi CET to the examination center. There will be no entry inside without it. Furthermore, in order to know more about how to download CET Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card 2020 & its releasing dates, keep on reading the article.
CET Delhi Admit Card Dates 2020
The Delhi CET Hall Ticket will release in May 2020. Therefore, the registered applicants must visit the official website. Subsequently, on entering the valid login credentials, the admit card of Delhi CET will subsequently be downloaded. Henceforth, go through the tabular format below.
|S. No||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Admit card download||May 2020|
|2.||Date of Exam||June 2020|
|3.||Result declaration||June 2020|
How To Download The CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates who are going to take the offline exam must take the printout of the CET Delhi Polytechnic Hall Ticket. However, candidates without the admit card will be debarred to take the exam. Furthermore, follow the steps below to download the Delhi CET Polytechnic Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the link “Delhi CET 2020 Hall Ticket” here.
- Then, candidates will be redirected to the official website.
- Thereafter, enter valid login credentials like application number, date of birth & select the test number.
- Subsequently, the Delhi CET Hall Ticket 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Then, check all the details like the address of the examination center, date and time, etc.
- Also, take at least two printouts of the Hall Ticket.
Details Mentioned On The Delhi CET Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2020
The CET Delhi Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2020 contains the following details. Therefore, the candidates must check all the details carefully.
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the examination center
- Name of the examination city
- Roll number of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
CET Delhi 2020 Examination Time Table
A total of 5 types of tests were conducted in offline (pen-paper test) mode by the official authority on different dates. The Delhi CET tentative exam dates along with the disciplines are provided below.
|Discipline||Test Number||Tentative Date of Exam|
|All 10th Based Diploma Courses||Test 1||June 2020|
|Modern Office Practice English (12th based)||Test 2||June 2020|
|Modern Office Practice Hindi (12th based)||Test 3||June 2020|
|Pharmacy (12th based)||Test 4||June 2020|
|Lateral entry of ITI/10+2 Vocational stream||Test 5||June 2020|
CET Delhi Examination Day Guidelines 2020
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned guidelines on the day of the test. The Delhi CET 2020 exam will further be conducted in May 2020.
1. All the applicants need to carry the Delhi CET Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card on the exam day. Follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
2. Delhi CET Exam will be conducted only in Delhi only.
3. Applicants are advised to carry the blue/black ballpoint pen on the examination day. One original and photocopy of the valid govt ID card also need to be carried.
4. Applicants should reach 45 mins before the reporting time mentioned on the Delhi CET 2020 Polytechnic Admit Card.
5. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the end of the examination.
6. Mobile Phones, Calculator, Digital Diary, any other communication device, etc will not be permitted inside the exam center.
7. In case, if there is a misprint in the details on the polytechnic admit card of Delhi CET, they should immediately contact the official authority and get it corrected. Incorrect details printed on the admit card will create a problem at the time of offline tests and admission into the institute.
If you have the query related to this article, please write to us in the comment box given below.