BTE Delhi Result 2022: The Directorate of Training & Technical Education, Government of Delhi is the official authority that conducts the Diploma Polytechnic Exams. It subsequently releases the BTE Delhi Result as well. In order to download the BTE Delhi Result, the candidates must visit the official website of DTE. However, they must provide the required credentials in order to download the result. Also, the credentials must be valid. Otherwise, the BTE Delhi 1st Semester Result will not be available. Furthermore, only those candidates who were present for the BTE Delhi exam will be able to download the result. Therefore, they must save & download the BTE Delhi Result for future purposes. Henceforth, in order to know more about the BTE Delhi 1st Semester Result, the candidates must go through the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BTE Delhi Result Important Dates 2022
The candidates who are awaiting the result of BTE Delhi must keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates. The authority will publish the BTE Delhi Semester Result Dates on the official website. We will update the same here as soon as it releases. However, for now, we have mentioned the tentative dates. The candidates can check it from the table below.
|Exam Date||Notify soon|
|Exam Result||To be notified|
Steps To Download The BTE Delhi Result 2022
In order to download the BTE Result, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website (cetdelhi.nic.in) of DTE, Delhi.
- Therein, they will find a link to download the BTE Delhi Result.
- The candidate must click on that. Subsequently, they will be redirected to a new page.
- They must provide the required details since they will not be able to download the BTE Delhi Semester result otherwise.
- Subsequently, they must click on the submit button.
- The BTE Delhi Result will be available.
- Furthermore, the candidates must save & download the BTE result for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The BTE Delhi 2022 Delhi Result
The BTE Delhi Result is an important facet from the exam point of view. Therefore, the candidates must check the contents of the BTE Delhi Result very carefully. If there is any discrepancy found on the BTE Delhi Result, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They should not try to rectify the mistake themselves. As it would lead to further complications.
- Name of the candidate
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Maximum Marks
- Qualifying Status
- Other Important Instructions
BTE Delhi Counselling 2022
After the BTE Delhi Result is published, the candidates are then called for the BTE Delhi Counselling. The Department Of Training & Technical Education, Delhi is the official authority that conducts the BTE Delhi Counselling. Furthermore, the BTE Delhi counselling procedure is carried out online. Therefore, in order to download the BTE Delhi Counselling Dates, the candidates must visit the official website. The counselling begins in the month of August. It is then followed by document verification process & seat allotment.
BTE Delhi Document Verification
The candidates who are going to participate in the BTE Delhi Counselling, must carry the required documents. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to admission cancellation. Furthermore, we have provided the list of documents required in participate in the BTE Delhi Counselling. Check below.
- Online Willingness Slip.
- Demand Draft amounting Rs 6000/- in favour of “DKDF” payable at Delhi. The candidate must not pay through Cheque or cash.
- Two latest identical 7cm X 5.5cm Size Colour Photographs (same as in Admit Card).
- Copy of Online Registration Slip from the official website (http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in)
- Admit Card of Delhi CET 2022 in original form.
- Secondary School Certificate as Proof of Date of Birth (Original and one Self-attested photocopy).
- Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University (Original and one Self-attested photocopy).
- Certificate of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University (Original and one Self-attested photocopy). If the candidate doesn’t have the original certificate at the time of Delhi CET counselling, they must show the provisional certificate issued by the school.
- Category / Subcategory certificate whichever applicable, on the basis of which reservation is claimed (Original and one Self-attested photocopy) issued by the competent authority.
- Conduct and Character
- Registered Medical Practitioner must sign the Certificate of Medical Fitness. In the format as given in (Annexure-III) in the Information Bulletin (Original). https://cetdelhi.nic.in/cetdelhi_candidate/Docs12/AnnexureIII.pdf
- Undertaking regarding the prohibition of ragging (Annexure-VII ) https://cetdelhi.nic.in/cetdelhi_candidate/Docs12/AnnexureIII.pdf
BTE Delhi Seat Allotment 2022
The BTE Delhi Seat Allotment begins after the BTE Delhi counselling process gets over. Furthermore, the seat allotment process is all web-based. It begins after the registration period gets over. In the Delhi CET registration process, the candidate submits his/her choices. Thereafter, the computerized allocation is done based on the rank, region, category, sub-category, the gender of the candidate in every five tests. Furthermore, the available seats are then allocated according to the candidate’s preference of choice which he/she made during registration & choice submission.