CET Delhi Counselling 2024: The CET Delhi Counselling 2024 takes place via online mode. The Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi is responsible to conduct the Delhi diploma counselling procedure. The CET Delhi Counselling started via online mode in September or October 2024. The Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) is a state-level entrance exam. It offers admission in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. Candidates can also get admission into the second year of diploma engineering (lateral entry) in the institutions of Delhi. Delhi CET qualified candidates to need to do registration for themselves in online mode for the Delhi CET (First, 2nd, 3rd) Round Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the Delhi CET Counselling is a 10 step registration process. Therefore, the candidates must register themselves in order to participate in the CET Delhi Polytechnic Counselling. However, only those candidates who met the required cut off marks can participate in the polytechnic counselling of Delhi CET 2024. Furthermore, to participate and know the step by step procedure of CET Delhi Polytechnic 2024 counselling (1st, 2nd, 3rd) Round Date & Schedule – Read the full article.
CET Delhi Counselling Dates 2024
A total of four rounds of Delhi CET online counselling takes place. If the seats remain vacant, the spot round of counselling takes place. Here we are providing the Delhi CET 2024 Counselling dates.
|Result declaration of CET Exam 2024||3rd week of July 2024|
|Counselling||4th week of July 2024|
CET Delhi Counselling Rounds – Quick Facts
Delhi CET Counselling 2024 is a 10 step procedure. Furthermore, go through the steps of Delhi CET Polytechnic Counselling from below.
- Payment of counselling registration fee
- Online Registration
- Online Choice Submission
- Check Result of Seat Allotment
- Print Provisional Allotment Letter
- Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees
- Verification of Documents
- Freezing of Allotted Seat (Online)
- Online Payment of Balance Institutional Fees
- Final Allotment Letter
Step-wise CET Delhi Counselling Registration Rounds 2024
Candidates who are willing to participate in the CET Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2024 must qualify the Delhi CET 2024 exam. Only Delhi CET qualified candidates can apply for the counseling process. Read the steps below to know the detailed procedure of Delhi CET counselling 2024. Candidates need to appear for counselling on the basis of inter-se merit. The CET Delhi counselling 2024 process has fee payment, registration, choice filling, allotment, etc.
Step 1: Payment of Delhi CET Counselling Fee
To participate in the first round of Delhi CET Counselling Procedure 2024, the qualified candidate needs to register. They can do so by paying the application fee first. Candidates have to register for Delhi CET counselling to get admission in the diploma courses. Candidates have to pay a one-time procession fee of Rs. 718 via debit card /credit card/ net banking & e-Challan.
How to pay the Delhi CET counselling registration fee?
- Click on the link Pay Processing Fee given on the home page.
- Fill in the details Test No., Roll No., Application No., Date of Birth, and security code.
- Online payment is through any one modes:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
4. Take a print out of the Delhi CET polytechnic online payment receipt. For regeneration of online payment receipt, Click on the link Pay Processing Fee- Enter your details – Generate Payment Receipt.
Step 2: Delhi CET Counselling Registration
For Delhi CET Counselling registration, the candidate needs to enter general details like roll no, CET application no, date of birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender. Category (SC/ST/GEN/OBC), Sub-Category (NCC/DP/SM/PH/JK/TFW). Also, contact Address, Mobile No., e-mail Address, Details of Qualifications, Bank Details etc.
NOTE: After submitting the necessary details in the Delhi CET Polytechnic Counselling ‘Registration Form‘. The “Registration Details of the Candidate” will appear indicating information submitted by the candidate. If the entered registration details of the candidate are “Not Correct”. Then they can change the registration details. They must click the “Edit Registration Details” Button.
Once the candidate confirms the registration using the “Confirm Registration Details” Button. Then the candidate will not be able to modify the details. The candidate must confirm after providing the correct information. At the end of the process, an “Online Registration Receipt” will be generated on the screen displaying the Registration Status & Eligibility Status for Delhi CET Counselling. The candidate must take the print out of the “Online Registration Receipt” & keep it safe for any future reference.
Step 3: Online Choice Submission
The candidate will have to submit their choice of Institute. As well as discipline in the order of preference. It can be done by clicking on the “Fill Choices” button.
The candidate must give the maximum number of choices in his/her own interest. (Candidates of Test-1 must give at least 25 choices in the order of preference. So that there are brighter chances of securing a seat in their preferred institute and course). After filling and arranging the choices of the branch and institute click on the “Save and Continue” button.
Step 4: Check Delhi CET Counselling Result of Seat Allotment
The official authority will release the Seat allotment after candidates select and lock their choices. The seat is allotted based on their Delhi CET merit rank/result, choice of college and stream. It contains the name of the allotted college and stream. The seat is allotted from candidate’s choice.
Step 5: Print Provisional Allotment Letter
The candidate must take the printout of the Provisional allotment letter. To download the Delhi CET Counselling Provisional Allotment Letter, registered applicants need to enter valid CET Number and date of birth. The Provisional Allotment Letter is to produce at the time of reporting for admission.
Step 6: Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees
The next step after taking the printout of the CET Delhi Counselling Provisional Allotment Letter is paying the institutional fee in online mode partly. The Provisional Letter will mention the amount of the Institutional Fee. The seat is locked after paying the Institutional Fee. The candidate’s seat is canceled if she/he is not able to pay the Institutional Fee.
Step-7: Verification of Documents
Candidates who are going to visit the designated document verification center must carry certain documents. However, they must be in the original format. They must carry one photocopy of the same.
- Online Willingness Slip.
- Demand Draft amounting Rs 6000/- in favour of “DKDF” payable at Delhi. The candidate must not pay through Cheque or cash.
- Two latest identical 7cm X 5.5cm Size Colour Photographs (same as in Admit Card).
- Copy of Online Registration Slip. (from the website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in)
- Admit Card of CET 2024 in the original form.
- Secondary School Certificate as Proof of Date of Birth (Original and one Self-attested photocopy).
- Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University (Original and one Self-attested photocopy).
- Certificate of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University (Original and one Self-attested photocopy). If the candidate doesn’t have the original certificate at the time of CET Delhi counselling, they must show the provisional certificate issued by the school.
- Category / Subcategory certificate whichever applicable, on the basis of which reservation is claimed (Original and one Self-attested photocopy) issued by the competent authority.
- Conduct and Character
- Registered Medical Practitioner must sign the Certificate of Medical Fitness. In the format as given in (Annexure-III) in the Information Bulletin (Original). https://cetdelhi.nic.in/cetdelhi_candidate/Docs12/AnnexureIII.pdf
- Undertaking regarding the prohibition of ragging (Annexure-VII ) https://cetdelhi.nic.in/cetdelhi_candidate/Docs12/AnnexureIII.pdf
Step 8: Freezing of Allotted Seat (Online)
The candidate must freeze the seat if they are satisfied with the one allotted to them. They must access this option if they do not want to take part in the Delhi CET counselling procedure further. The Freeze option is available in her/his account for a particular time period.
If the candidate does not freeze the allotted seat. Then the next higher preference may be allotted to him/her automatically in the next round. It will be subject to the availability of seats, and the candidate will not be allowed to retain the earlier allotment under any circumstances. Such candidates can change/modify the choices during the period of Online choice submission.
Step 9: Online Payment of Balance Institutional Fees
Candidates need to pay the full institutional fee in two parts. The candidate will pay the First half amount of fee to book and lock the seat. The candidate has to pay the remaining amount at the time of taking the Delhi CET admission. The official website of Delhi CET will mention the amount.
Step-10: Final Allotment Letter
This is the last step of the Delhi CET 2024 Counselling Procedure. Candidates need to download the final allotment letter. The candidate must submit this letter to the allotted institute. The candidate must provide the Delhi CET number and Date of Birth for downloading the final allotment letter.
Delhi CET 2024 Seat Allotment
Seat Allotment will take place once the CET Delhi 2024 counselling result process begins. The seat allotment will be completely web-based. The allocation process has the following sequence:
- Allocation starts after the Delhi CET Counselling registration period is over.
- A candidate submits his/her choices on registration.
- The computerized allocation will be done based on the rank, region, category, sub-category, gender, etc. for each of the five tests.
- The available seats will be allocated according to the preference of choices submitted by the candidate during Delhi CET registration & choice submission.
To check the result of seat allotment:
- Click on the link “Registered Candidate Login” given on the home page and fill details.
- Click on the link “Allotment Letter”.
- Print Provisional Allotment Letter (if allotted).
CET Delhi Counselling 2024 Spot Round
Spot round of Delhi CET admission takes place only if the seats remain vacant after the Fourth round of Delhi CET counselling. All candidates who have paid the Processing fees and have completed Online Registration earlier. However, they have not been admitted till the last date of completion of enrollment formalities of Fourth Round of counselling are eligible for Spot Admissions provided they have marked their willingness online on the official website www.cetdelhi.nic.in (as per counselling schedule). The candidate cannot change the branch allotted to them in SPOT admissions. The Institutional Fees will not refund in any case.
Q. Who is eligible for Delhi CET Spot Round Counselling 2024?
The candidates who fulfill all the criteria given below are eligible:
1. Only registered candidates, who have marked their willingness ONLINE for Spot round on the official website are eligible for the participation in this round for displayed Vacancies(If any).
2. All candidates who have paid the Processing fees and have done Online Registration earlier. However, they have not been admitted till the last date of completion of enrollment formalities of Fourth Round of Delhi CET counselling are eligible
3. Only candidates with Delhi region are eligible to participate in Spot round.
Q. Who can give online willingness for spot round?
Ans: Delhi Region Candidates who have given the Processing Fees. Also who have completed online registration earlier. However, they are not admitted till the last date of completion of enrollment formalities of Fourth Round of Delhi CET counselling are eligible to give willingness for spot round.
Delhi Region Candidates who have taken Delhi CET admission during previous rounds of counselling. But taken Online withdrawal till the last date of completion of enrollment formalities of fourth round of counselling are eligible to give Online willingness for spot round.
Q. Who are not eligible Delhi CET Spot Round Counselling 2024?
Ans: 1. Those candidates who are from any of the Institute /Polytechnic under BTE, Delhi.
2. Those candidates who have not given Online willingness to participate in SPOT Round.
3. Outside Delhi candidates.
4. How do I know the Seats Available for Delhi CET Counselling Spot Round?
Ans: Candidates can log in using their User Id and Password. It can be done through the link “Online Willingness”. Furthermore, candidates can see the seats available. They must click the link “Available Choices”
The seats displayed there will reduce dynamically. Only upon any Allotment during Spot Round.
5. Can I cancel the Delhi CET Admission? and get Refund of my Demand Draft submitted at the time of admission during Spot Round?
Ans: No, the demand draft amounting Rs 6000/- will not be refunded under any circumstances for the admissions taken during Spot round.
FAQs about Delhi CET Counselling 2024
1. Do I have to report to any Delhi CET counselling center for Online registration or choice filling?
Ans: No. The candidate can do the online registration on his own. All you need is an interest connection. So, make sure you have proper internet connection. It is not compulsory to visit the venue.
2. How many seats are reserved for Delhi and Outside Delhi Region?
Ans: 85% of the total sanctioned intake of Government and Government aided and Private self-financing Institutions shall be filled-up by candidates. They must have passed the qualifying examinations from schools located in Delhi. 15% seats shall be filled up by candidates passing the qualifying examinations from the schools located Outside Delhi.
3. What is the FREEZE option?
Ans: If the candidate is fine with the seat given to him. Furthermore, he does not want to participate in subsequent rounds of counselling for up-gradation. Then, he/she must FREEZE his/her allotted seat by clicking the freeze option available in his/her account. However, it must be done within the specified time period. Otherwise, his/her next higher preferences will be considered automatically for Up-gradation in all subsequent rounds of Delhi CET counselling.
4. What is the process of Cancellation of the seat?
Ans: After depositing of Part Institutional Fees and document verification, if a candidate wants to cancel the admission against the allotted seat. Then they can apply for cancellation by clicking on the Cancellation option available in their account on the admission/ counselling website.
5. What is Delhi CET Counselling 2024 Spot Round?
Ans: After the 4th round of Delhi CET counselling, vacancies due to cancellation or any other reason for all programs will be computed. Furthermore, candidates will be notified along with the schedule and venue of Spot round. They can check on the website. They must the website on a regular basis.
If you have any doubts related to this article. Then please write to us in the comment box given below.