AIA PGET (All India AYUSH PG entrance exam) is an annually conducted national level entrance test organized by Ministry of AYUSH. This exam is used for the admission of candidates for M.D/M.S/ courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy System of Medicine. In 2017, AIAPGET conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), has been declared as the only entrance exam for PG admission in Ayush medical Colleges in India. The anticipated date for the release of Application Form for AIA PGET 2018 is in the month of June 2018.
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune will be issuing a notification for admission to Homeopathy Postgraduate Courses MD (HOM) on the basis of AIA PGET 2018 at Homeopathetic College and Hospital, Pune. Interested candidates will be required to fill the detailed Application form expected to be released in the month of September 2018. For all the required information candidates can go through the details of Application Form, Eligibility, application fee details etc. On this page.
BVP PG Homeopathy 2018 Important dates
The official notification will be released on the official website of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University. The Application Form and official dates will be announced after AIAPGET exam has been conducted. Meanwhile, candidates can go through tentative important dates mentioned in the table below:
|Online Application Form Filling process starts||1st week of September 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form||2nd week of September 2018|
|Date of Inter-se-merit list||3rd week of Sepetmber 2018|
|Counselling and on spot admissions at the college||4th week of September 2018|
|Session to start from||4th week of September 2018|
BVP PG Homeopathy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates are advised to make sure that they go through the eligibility criteria in detail before filling up the Application Form for MD (Homeo).
The conditions required before applying is mentioned in the points below:
- Candidate must have qualified the AIA PGET 2018 with BAMS and BHMS Degree.
- Candidate must have completed internship by 21st September 2018.
BVP PG Homeopathy 2018 Application Form
- The BVG PG Homeopathy 2018 Application Form will be available on the official website of the University.
- An applicant seeking admission will be required to fill out the single prescribed application form.
- The vaild and correct information regarding personal details, educational details should be entered by the candidate in the Application form.
- The form complete in all respects should be sent by registered post/speed post/courier/hand so as to reach the University at the following address CET office- Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed university, second floor, CET Department, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Bhawan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune.
Documents Required for BVP PG Homeopathy 2018
The photocopies of the following documents duly self attested along with the Application Form:
- Statement of marks of 1, 2 and 3 and final BHMS examination.
- Certificate of completion of Internship of one year Duration.
- If the candidate is employed, he/she should submit ‘No objection Certificate’ from the employer.
- Declaration stating that she/he is not undergoing any postgraduate course in any other institution.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Statement of marks of 10+2 examination or equivalent
- Certificate of registration with State Homeopathetic Council/Board/Central Council of Homeopathy (CCH), New Delhi
- Nationality Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Certificate from Dean/Prinicpal of the Homeopathetic Medical college of the candidate stating, that the college is recognized by the CCH with reference number of Recognition letter of CCH/Central Government, Dept. Of Ayush, New Delhi.
- Conditional Bond (Affidavit).
BVP PG Homeopathy 2018 Merit List
The merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the score secured by the applicant in AIAPGET 2018 exam. Admissions will be given on the basis of the inter-se-merit list released by the University. Qualified candidates will be given the notification regarding the counselling procedure.
BVP PG Homeopathy 2018 Counselling Procedure
The information of the start of counselling procedure will be available on the official website of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University i.e. www.bvuniversity.edu.in Candidates are advised to be updated with the timing, date and venue of counselling after the release of the Merit List.
|Date and Time||Venue|
|4th week of September 2018 (Tentative) |
(9.00 am to 1.00 pm for regular category)
(2.00 pm to 5.00 pm for Institutional Quota Category)
|Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed university, Homeopathic Medical college and Hospital, Pune Satara Road, Pune- 411043|
Some Important instructions regarding counselling:
- Admissions will be given on the basis of inter-se-merit.
- No change in the date and time of Counselling will be entertained
- Candidates are required to attend counselling procedure as per their schedule. It might happen that seat for admission for the course of his/her choice may not be available at the time the candidate turns up. It will not be possible to consider them for admission for any of the courses of their choice. University doesn’t owe any kind of responsibility in such situations.
- Call for counselling doesn’t ensure the admission to the course.
- The candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of fee at the time of counselling and admission process by Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, Bhartiya vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”, payable at Pune (Fees will not be accepted through cash or cheque).
- The absence of the candidate during the counselling procedure will lead to the lose of claim to the admission.