Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University will be issuing notification for the admissions to Ayurved Postgraduate courses MD (Ayu), MS (Ayu), PG Diploma (Ayu) to the candidates on the basis of AIA PGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) 2018 at the college of Ayurved. In 2017, AIAPGET conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), has been declared as the only entrance exam for PG admission in Ayush medical Colleges in India. The anticipated date for the release of Application Form for AIAPGET 2018 is in the month of June 2018.This exam is used for the admission of candidates for M.D/M.S/PG courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy System of Medicine.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Applicants interested in taking admission are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria laid out by the University. The application Forms for MD/Diploma in Ayurveda will be released in the month of September 2018. Candidates are advised to be updated on the official website of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University i.e. bvuniversity.edu.in
- Duration of MD/MS course is – 03 years
- Duration of PG Diploma course- 02 years
BVP PG Ayurveda 2018 Important Dates
The official notification will be released on the official website of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University. The Application Form and official dates will be announced after AIAPGET exam has been conducted. Meanwhile, candidates can go through tentative important dates mentioned in the table below:
|Online Application Form Filling process starts||1st week of September 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form||2nd week of September 2018|
|Date of Inter-se-merit list||3rd week of Sepetmber 2018|
|Counselling and on spot admissions at the college||4th week of September 2018|
|Session to start from||4th week of October 2018|
BVP PG Ayurveda Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates are advised to make sure that they go through the eligibility criteria in detail before filling up the Application Form for BVP PG Ayurveda Courses.
The conditions required before applying is mentioned in the points below:
- A graduate degree in Ayurved of any University/statutory body approved by C.C.I.M and appeared in AIAPGET 2018.
- Candidate must have qualified the AIA PGET 2018 with BAMS and BHMS Degree.
- Candidate must have completed internship by 21st September 2018.
- A candidate should possess a permanent registration with any State Medical Council in India or Central Council of Indian Medicine. If he does not have the same he will be required to obtain such registration with one month after admission to the PG course, failing which his admssion to the PG course will be cancelled.
BVP PG Ayurveda 2018 Application Form Procedure
- The Application Form will be available on the official website of the University.
- An applicant seeking admission will be required to fill out the single prescribed application form.
- The vaild and correct information regarding personal details, educational details should be entered by the candidate in the Application form.
- The form complete in all respects should be sent by registered post/speed post/courier/hand so as to reach the University at the following address CET office- Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, second floor, CET Department, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Bhawan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune.
- The Application Form Fee is 2000/- (non- refundable)
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions while filling up the Application Form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form.
- An incomplete application form or an application form not accompanied by necessary payment, will not be entertained or processed.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of application/counselling letter/ any communication in transit. Such delay will not be condoned.
BVP PG Ayurveda 2018 Basis of Selection
The selection shall be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained by the applicant in AIAPGET-2018.
Steps to be adopted as a tie-breaker:
In case, two or more candidates having equal merit following procedure shall be adopted as a tie breaker:
- First preference will be given on the basis of grand total marks secured by the applicant at the 1st, 2nd and 3rd BAMS examination. If the tie still continues.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Third B.A.M.S. examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Second B.A.M.S. examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at First B.A.M.S. examination will be preferred.
BVP PG Ayurveda 2018 Merit List
- Separate merit lists of regular and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Institutional Quota Merit Category candidates shall be displayed on the website.
- The candidate has to login at the website to view their individual result with their respective login credentials.
- The candidates will not be informed telephonically about the counselling. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to see the merit list on the website.
- It is not possible to send individual invitation for counselling to the candidates. It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see his/her own merit number and appear for the counselling at College of Ayurved, Pune Satara Road, Pune-411043.
- The allotment of the subject will be done as per merit and depending upon the availability of seat in a particular subject at the time of counselling of the candidate.
BVP PG Ayurveda 2018 Counselling Procedure
The information of the start of counselling procedure will be available on the official website of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University i.e. www.bvuniversity.edu.in Candidates are advised to be updated with the timing, date and venue of counselling after the release of the Merit List.
|4th week of September 2018 (Tentative)|
|Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed university, College of Ayurved, Pune Satara Road, Pune- 411043|
List of documents required at the time of counselling and spot admission:
All candidates are required to produce original and the two sets of duly self-attested photocopies of the following documents at the time of counselling. The candidates will be required to pay the entire amount of fee at the time of counselling. In case, the candidate fails to remit the entire amount of fees, he/she is likely to lose his/her claim for admission to that seat.
- Downloaded AIAPGET 2018 Marksheet and copy of downloaded online admit card and any Photo ID proof (Aadhar card, Driving license, Pan card, passport etc.)
- Copy of online downloaded Application Form.
- Sattement of marks of 1st, 2nd and 3rd BAMS examination.
- Certificate of completion of internship.
Certificate indicating the number of attempts at 3rd BAMS examination from the Head of the Institution.
- If the candidate is employed, he should submit ‘no objection certificate’ from the employer.
- Declaration stating that he is not undergoing any Postgraduate course in any other institution.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Statement of marks of 10+2 examination.
- Certificate of registration with State Medical Council/CCIM
- Nationality Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Certificate from Dean/principal of the college of Ayurved, stating that the College is recognized by the CCIM with reference number of Recognition letter of CCIM/Central Govt., Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi.
- Caste certificate (In Case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Caste validity Certificate (In case of candidates of SC/ST category) issued by appropriate authority.