Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University will be conducting Combined Entrance Test for Medical Admission 2018. The exam will be held for admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) and Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) at Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University College of Ayurved, Pune, Homeopathic Medical College, Pune.
Interested candidates are required to fill up the Application Form and should be updated with eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam. Candidates can get the forms from the official website of the University released as per the schedule.
Candidates are requested to go through the instructions in detail before filling up the Application Form. Selection will be done based on the marks secured by the applicant in the entrance exam. The University has not released notification regarding the admission procedure yet but the expected date for the release of Application Form is in the first week of July 2018 and entrance exam will be taking place by the end of July 2018.
- 1 Important Dates Regarding BVP CET 2018 Medical
- 2 BVP CET 2018 Medical Application Form for BAMS & BHMS
- 3 BVP CET 2018 Medical Eligibility Criteria
- 4 BVP CET 2018 Medical BAMS & BHMS Seat intake
- 5 BVP CET 2018 Medical Entrance Examination Pattern
- 6 BVP CET 2018 Medical Admit Card
- 7 BVP CET 2018 Medical Results
- 8 BVP CET 2018 Medical Counselling
Important Dates Regarding BVP CET 2018 Medical
The official notification regarding the BAMS & BHMS 2018 entrance exam has not been released by the University yet. Candidates can go through the tentative schedule of admission procedure from the table below:
|Last Date for the receipt of complete Application Form||3rd week of July 2018|
|Availability of Admission Card||On receipt and scruitinization of received Application Form|
|Issue of Duplicate Admission Card||4th week of July 2018|
|Date and Time of Common Entrance Test||4th week of July 2018|
|Declaration of Results||4th week of July 2018|
|Counselling Schedule||3rd week of August 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||3rd week of August 2018|
BVP CET 2018 Medical Application Form for BAMS & BHMS
The candidate interested in appearing in an exam is required to complete the prescribed Application Form and submit it to the University on or before the scheduled date and time. Along with the attested copies of the required documents and test fee. Candidates can also apply online, the link will be available on the official website.
- A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the Application Form. The photograph is to be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution where the candidate has studied or by a gazetted officer. The attestation should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
- Candidates are not required to enclose originals of any certificates with the Application form.
- The candidate is required to mention the number of the Application Form and her/his name on the back of Demand Draft.
- The application must reach either by hand or by mail to the prescribed address on or before the last date.
- The Application sent by mail must be sent by registered post/speed post/courier.
- Candidates are advised to check the following before mailing/submitting the Application Form.
- The Application Form has been signed at the specified places.
- Recent passport size attested photographs have been duly pasted in the space earmarked for the same.
BVP CET 2018 Medical Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria in detail before filling up the Application form and for admission to the course.
Go through the BVP CET 2018 Medical Eligibility Criteria details mentioned:
Nationality and Age:
Candidate desirous of taking admission to the course should be an Indian National and should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2018.
Qualification for admission to BAMS/BHMS course:
The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to HSC examination from any recognized Board/University of any school/colleges situated in India after 12 years of study.
For admission to BAMS course:
The candidates seeking admission under this course should have passed HSC/10+2 or equivalent examination with science. The candidate must have obtained atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% in case of SC/ST students)
For admission to BHMS course:
Candidate should have minimum qualification as mentioned:
- 10+2 equivalent after period of 12 years with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subject with English or
- 10+2 PCB (including practical test) with English or
- Pre-profession premedical with PCB after passing pre University or equivalent with PCB & English or
- First year of the three years degree course 10+2 (PCB including practical test) English or
- Any other examination which in scope & standard found to be equivalent to the intermediate science exam
- The minimum qualification for admission as prescribed by C.C.H. is “That the candidate seeking admission should have passed 12th std. Or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subject with english.
- Candidates who have passed 10th or 12th standard or its equivalent examination from any school situated outside India are not eligible for admission under Regular Category. Even if they have submitted the application form and appeared for an entrance exam, they still won’t be accepted for final admission to BAMS/BHMS courses.
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent but whose results have not been declared yet will also be considered provisionally eligible to appear for entrance exam, provided they have offered the mentioned subjects at the said examinations.
- Candidates are advised not to submit Application form for appearing for BVP CET 2018 if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
BVP CET 2018 Medical BAMS & BHMS Seat intake
The seat intake capacity by the University in both Ayurved and Homeopathy courses is as follows:
- B.A.M.S.- 100 seats
- B.H.M.S.- 100 seats
BVP CET 2018 Medical Entrance Examination Pattern
- The BVP CET BAMS & BHMS entrance test will consist of one question paper.
- The duration of the test will be of 3 Hours.
- The medium of the paper will only be in English.
- The pattern of question paper will be of objective type.
- Question paper will consist of 200 multiple choice questions.
- There will be 50 each on Physics, Chemistry and 100 questions on Biology. Questions will be set in general on detailed syllabus given by University.
- Each correct answer carry one mark. There will be No Negative Marking.
- The examination will be conducted at different locations in the designated examination centers at 11.00 hours. The candidates must report at the center atleast 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of test.
BVP CET 2018 Medical Admit Card
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth university will be dispatching the admission cards to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission card will contain the Roll number and the address of the examination center.
The candidates appearing for an entrance exam are advised not to mutilate or spoil the admission cards or change any kind of entries made after it has been authenticated by authorities.
Candidates will be required to report to the admission office in case they have not received the admission card. It will be necessary to present with a proof without which duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere possession of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the complete Application form.
BVP CET 2018 Medical Results
The result of BVP CET BAMS & BHMS 2018 entrance exam will be declared after the entrance examination procedure is over. The university will prepare a single merit list for admission to BAMS & BHMS courses of the total marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
The Merit List shall be displayed at the designated center in Pune as well as on the University’s website. In case two or more candidates score equal marks , the inter-merit of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained at the qualifying examination level.
The University will display the separate Merit List for Regular Category and Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI/Institutional Merit Quota Category.
BVP CET 2018 Medical Counselling
Students will be admitted to the BAMS/BHMS courses on the basis of merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test (CET) 2018 at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Ayurved, Pune and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune. The counselling and spot admissions will be taking place as per the schedule.
Important Points to be Noted
- The candidate must note that mere appearance in the entrance examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily assure admission to the institute and course.
- The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular program and institute at the time of counselling.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to be present at the time of counselling and check their rank in the merit list.
- The candidate should bring along with them proof of appearing for the Entrance Exam Test such as Admit Card or photocopy of Application form/Demand Draft etc.
- The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit list prepared by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune for all the institutes and all the courses.
- The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per the availability of the seat in the particular institute and program.
Documents required at the time of at the time of BVP CET 2018 Counselling
At the time of BVP CET 2018 Medical Counselling candidates are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the admission. Candidates are also required to submit two photocopies of each of these documents duly attested:
- Letter of counselling.
- Date of Birth Proof: SSC certificate or school/college leaving certificate.
- Certificate of domicile/Nationality Certificate.
- Statement of marks of 12th standard examination.
- Transfer certificate from the institution/school in which candidate has last studied.
- Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate and Caste validity certificate (in case of SC/ST candidate only)
- Character certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Six recent passport size photographs with your names written on reverse.
- The amount of tuition fee, other fee and hostel fee in case you need admission to Hostel.
Attested copies of first and last page of ration card/latest telephone bill for proof and permanent address.