Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVP) will be conducting Combined Entrance Exam for admission to LL.B course for three years for the session 2018-2019. A business school recognized by The Bar Council of India, the University offers various Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. The Students who pass the BVP CET LL.B 2018 entrance exam will be eligible for getting admission to 3 Years LL.B course at Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Application Form will be released by the University on its official website. Interested candidates will be required to go through the instructions in detail and should assure that they fulfill all the required eligibility conditions for appearing in an entrance exam and for taking admission. Admission to the course will be made on the basis of the merit list released by the University ranking the students on the basis of marks secured by them in the entrance exam. The students who pass the entrance exam will be admitted to LL.B course at Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University.
Important Dates BVP CET LL.B
The official notification regarding the LL.B 2018-2019 entrance exam has been released by the University. Candidates can go through the schedule of admission procedure from the table below:
|Last Date for Application Form||19th June 2018 (announced)|
|Date of Examination||23rd June 2018 (announced)|
|Declaration of the Result||30th June 2018 (announced)|
|Date, time and place of Counselling||07th July 2018 (announced)|
10.00 am – 5.00 pm)
(At Pune and Delhi only)
BVP CET LLB 2018 Application Form
The candidate interested for appearing in an exam is required to complete the prescribed Application Form and submit it to the University on or before the scheduled date and time. Along with the attested copies of the required documents and test fee. Candidates can also apply online, link will be available on the official website.
Steps to Apply Online for BVP CET LLB 2018:
- Candidates will be required to fill Application Form online from the official website of the University i.e. bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates must go through the instructions in detail before filling up the Application Form
- The candidate will be required to login using her/his credentials
- The candidates must have their scanned photograph and signature. Images should be in JPEG format only as per the given dimensions in the guideline.
- Fill up the Form online
- Payment of the Application Fee online
- Submit the complete Application Form with all the asked details
- Take a printout of the payment receipt
Applicant should follow these steps while filling form offline:
- A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the Application Form. The photograph is to be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution where the candidate has studied or by a gazetted officer. The attestation should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
- Candidates are not required to enclose originals of any certificates with the Application form.
- The candidate is required to mention the number of the Application Form and her/his name on the back of Demand Draft.
- The application must reach either by hand or by mail to the prescribed address on or before the last date.
- The Application sent by mail must be sent by registered post/speed post/courier.
Candidates are advised to check the following before mailing/submitting the Application Form.
- The Application Form has been signed at the specified places.
- Recent passport size attested photographs have been duly pasted in the space earmarked for the same.
BVP CET LL.B 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 12th Standard examination from any stream from a recognized board or University.
- The minimum marks secured by the candidate in 12th standard examination for appearing in an entrance exam are as such-
- For General Candidates (minimum 45% marks)
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category (minimum 40% marks)
- Candidates who satisfy the above-mentioned criteria will be eligible to appear for an entrance exam
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria mentioned in the brochure in detail before applying for this course.
BVP CET LL.B 2018 Examination Pattern
Candidates planning and preparing for LL.B entrance exam can go through the examination pattern:
- The question paper will consist 100 multiple choice questions of 100 marks.
- The pattern of the question paper will be of objective type. Candidates will be provided with the choice of 4 options with every question and will be required to mark the correct one.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark and there will be No Negative Marking.
- The question paper will be divided in 4 sections, carrying 25 questions per section.
BVP CET LL.B 2018 Entrance Exam Syllabus
There shall be 25 questions on each of the following sections in the paper:
- English, Grammar, Usage and Comprehension
- Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Current Legal News and General knowledge
- Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System in India.
BVP CET LL.B 2018 Admit Card
The students will be able to download the Admit Card of BVP CET LL.B. Entrance Exam 2018 from the official website of the University. The official date of admit Card release has not been declared yet, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated from the official website. Admit Card will be carrying the all the required details including the time, place and date of the examination adding to the instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Steps to download BVP LL.B CET 2018 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the University
- Go to “Admission”
- Check the “Admission information”
- Search for BVP LL.B admit card
- Enter the required credentials as asked
- Enter username ID and password
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the document and take a printout of it
- Admit Card should be kept carefully for the future references.
BVP CET LL.B 2018 Result and Merit List
- The result of LL.B 2018 entrance exam will be available on the official website of the University i.e. www.bhartiyavidyapeeth.edu. as well as merit list will be displayed in the office of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune and other designated centers.
- The University will display the separate Merit List for Regular Category and Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/OCI/Institutional Merit Quota Category.
BVP CET LL.B 2018 Counselling Procedure
- The candidate must note that mere appearance in the entrance examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily assure admission to the institute and course.
- The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular program and institute at the time of counselling.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to be present at the time of counselling and check their rank in the merit list.
- The candidate should bring along with them proof of appearing for the Entrance Exam Test such as Admit Card or photocopy of Application form/Demand Draft etc.
- The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit list prepared by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune for all the institutes and all the courses.
- The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per the availability of the seat in the particular institute and program.
Documents Required at the time of counselling:
At the time of counselling, candidates are required to produce the following documents in original with two photocopies of each of these documents:
- Letter of counselling
- Proof of Date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate and Certificate of Nationality.
- A certificate of the Prinicpal/Headmaster of the school for having studied for 11th and 12th standard
- Statement of marks 10th Examination
- Statement of marks of 12th Examination
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied
- Migration Certificate (for students who had joined any other course after 12th)
- Anti-Ragging undertaking for all students seeking fresh admission to First year UG & PG courses
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical fitness
- An affidavit in the given format signed by the candidate and the guardian
- Six recent passport size photographs with candidate’s name written on the backside
- The amount of tuition fee, other fee and hostel fee in case of applying for Hostel
- Caste Certificate and Caste Validity certificate issued by Govt. Of Maharashtra