BRABU Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2021: B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University will release the Admit Card for the semester/annual exam 2021. The UG Admit card will be available soon. Situated in Muzaffarpur, Bihar, this University offers a variety of Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses to the candidates as per their eligibility. Candidates have to appear for the annual University level exam in order to proceed for pursuing the course further. BRABU Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2021 will be available online on the official website of the University. Students who got themselves enrolled in the course at the time of admission will be eligible to download the Admit Card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
They will have to provide the required credentials such as the Roll Number and course name for which they will be giving the exam. For more of the details of BRABU Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2021 go through the article below.
BRABU Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card of BRABU Muzaffarpur will be released on the official website of the University. It is mandatory to bring the Admit Card on the day of the annual exam conducted by the University. BRABU Muzaffarpur Admit card mentions all the important details which will be important for the candidate on the day of the exam. The University will be releasing the Third Year Degree Course (TDC) Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 Admit Cards on the officially released date. Candidates pursuing Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce will have to appear for their respective annual exam in order to proceed for the course next year.
TDC Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 Admit cards will only be available on the official website of the University and candidates will have to provide the required credentials in order to download it. The Login section will be available on the website as per the scheduled date. It will be important that while providing the details the candidates should make sure that they are entering the correct information regarding the course that the candidate is pursuing and the year of the course.
Steps to Download BRABU Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2021
Make sure that the details entered are valid and correct. In case the details provided are found to be incorrect in any way, admit card will not be available for download. We have mentioned the steps below for downloading the Admit card successfully.
- Visit the official website of the University and go to the examination portal.
- Navigate for the admit card link which will be available on the annual examination portal.
- Click on the Admit Card link.
- Provide the details such as the Roll Number and course name, Year in order to access the Admit Card successfully.
- Once the Admit Card will appear on the screen, go through the details mentioned. In case any form of incorrect information regarding the course of the year is made, candidates are advised to contact the admission authorities immediately.
- If satisfied, download the Admit Card of BRABU Muzaffarpur 2021.
Details Mentioned on BRABU Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2021
The contents mentioned on BRABU Muzaffarpur Admit card 2020-21 is mentioned in the points below. Candidates are advised to go through the details very carefully and in case of any discrepancy, contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Name of the course
- Course Code
- Date of the examination
- The timing of the examination
- Venue of the exam
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Importance of BRABU Admit Card 2021
We have mentioned a few points related to the Admit Card which the candidate can go through and keep in mind while downloading the Admit Card. Go through the details mentioned in the points below:
- BRABU Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2020 is an important document which the candidate will need to carry on the day of the annual exam conducted by the University, its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam. Candidates will need to qualify for the exam in order to complete and pursue the course next year.
- The candidate is advised to go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card and in case of incorrect details contact the admission body immediately as the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The Admit Card of BRABU Muzaffarpur should not be torn or damaged in any form by the candidate. The details mentioned on the Admit Card should be clearly visible on the day of the exam.
- The request for changing the examination centre will not be entertained by the examination conducting body. Candidates will have to appear at the provided centre.
- It will be important that the student gets the Admit card signed by the invigilator in the examination hall.
- The information provided on the Admit card should not be edited by the candidate in any case. Admit cards will not be accepted otherwise.
- In case the candidate loses the Admit card, they should contact the examination conducting body immediately so that they will be provided with the duplicate admission card before the exam.
- As per the changed regulations by the University, it is now important for the candidates to bring at least one photo ID in original along with the Admit Card on the day of the examination.
- It is advised to get at least two to three extra downloaded copy of the Admit Card, in case the one downloaded gets lost or damaged on the day of the exam.