BKNMU Time Table 2020 is now available for various UG and PG Courses. Bhakta Kavi Narsinh University is responsible for releasing the Exam Time Table. The date sheet is available in PDF format so that it can be easy to download. Students can download BKNMU Exam Time Table from the link provided below. The exam schedule carries details such as Exam Date, Time, Shift, Course Code, etc. However, to appear the Semester Exams, you need to have a minimum attendance record and must have submitted the exam form. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Bhakta Kavi Narsinh University Exam Schedule. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The University has released the Tentative Exam Schedule 2020-21/ Exam Date Sheet of various course programs. Students can check BKNMU Exam Dates of B.Sc, B.A, B.Com Theory, and Practicals. Click Here
- BKNMU Nov. 2020 Exam Time Table Released
Download BKNMU Exam Time Table PDF
Students who want to appear in the University Exams have to submit the BKNMU Exam Form with fees before the due date. So, students who submit the form will receive a Hall Ticket which will be the pass to appear the exam. Click on the link available below to download BKNMU B.Sc/B.Sc Time Table pdf
|Exam Name||BKNMU Exam Time Table Download|
|UG Theory Time Table (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Lib, BPT, etc)||Click to Download|
|UG Practical Time Table|
|PG Theory Time Table (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Lib, etc.)|
How to Check BKNMU Time Table 2020?
The step by step process to check the time table of Bhakta Kavi Narsinh University is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University- www.bknmu.edu or click on the link available above.
- Click on “Circular”
- Select the link and download the Time Table
Printed Details on BKNMU Date Sheet pdf
The details that are printed on Bhakta Kavi Narsinh University are as follows-
- Exam Name
- Academic Year
- Date and Time of the exam
- Exam Time Table
- Course Code
- Course Title.
BKNM University B.A, B.Sc, M.A Exam Instructions
The University has implemented some rules and regulations for the candidates who are appearing the Bhakta Kavi Narsinh University Exam. So, here we have provided a list of all the Exam Guidelines of the University so that you can avoid it during the exam.
- Firstly, make sure that you reach the examination center 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Do check Examination Center printed on the Admission Card carefully. However, the seating arrangement of the exam will be notified a week before the date of the exam.
- Carry your BKNMU Admit Card and a valid photo identity card to the exam.
- Check your Question booklet code before you start writing the exam. If there is any mistake, then immediately inform the invigilator.
- Do not carry any Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile phones, Pagers, Bluetooth, etc to the exam hall.
- Do not perform malpractice. Candidates found doing will not be eligible to appear the exam and will be marked Absent/Fail.
BKNMU Jhunagad Admit Card 2020
The BKNM University Admit Card will release 7 to 10 days before the date of the exam. Candidates who have submitted the exam form will be eligible to download the Hall Ticket. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates who are appearing the exam. So, to download the BKNMU Jhunagad Hall Ticket, the students must submit their Registration Number/Roll Number.
The BKNMU Hall Ticket carries all the important details of the Examination and Candidate. These details will be later verified at the time of admission. Therefore, make sure that you check the details carefully soon after downloading it.